PDA

View Full Version : Derby attendance

Hibernia&Alba
09-04-2015, 10:43 PM
How many do you think will be at the game? The infamous will be celebrating, so we need a big home crowd to make plenty of noise. A win would a huge boost as the play offs approach.

Sir David Gray
09-04-2015, 10:44 PM
14-15000.

Judas Iscariot
09-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Less than 16k

09-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Don't care. Just want to beat them.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-04-2015, 11:09 PM

NAE NOOKIE
09-04-2015, 11:10 PM
The way our 'support' is just now half of them wouldn't turn out if you sent a car to pick them up and put individual complimentary mints on their seats. 10,000 Hibbies max.

Insert reason / excuse / whatever, here ................................................

GreenCastle
09-04-2015, 11:27 PM

Agreed - while it was great beating them when we sold out Easter Road last season (biggest Edinburgh based Derby crowd in recent times - a crowd the current Tynecaslte can't match anytime soon). A win is a win - and I don't care how many we have turn up. Those Hibs fans who will turn up will be up for it no doubt.

We deserved more from the last 2 derbies but we will have to play better than our last 2 home games v QOS and Sevco.

Sunday is important but guaureented the support will turn out in numbers for the semi final and play off games which are more arguebly more important as they are make or break.

Diclonius
09-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Missing my first derby in over 3 years as I'm on holiday and stupidly forgot to check dates. I wish the team all the best. :aok:

monktonharp
10-04-2015, 12:47 AM
A big crowd would be a bonus ,and give our side a lift but I side with Judas, on this. Queens result last night, makes it even more important to us .

Chuck Rhoades
10-04-2015, 06:24 AM
The way our 'support' is just now half of them wouldn't turn out if you sent a car to pick them up and put individual complimentary mints on their seats. 10,000 Hibbies max.

Insert reason / excuse / whatever, here ................................................

This.

blackpoolhibs
10-04-2015, 06:39 AM

And thats the way to entice them back. I really don't know how hard it is for some folk to get, that a lot of those people who don't go anymore have just had enough of watching drivel.

And mocking them really makes me laugh, and the normal one is watch them moan if the can't get a ticket for any cup final we may get to.

How many folk are we really talking about here, when our average crowd is under 10k and we will get at least twice that and more for a final?

Build it and they will come, they didn't, instead the people in charge put managers in charge of the club that did the opposite, they emptied the new bigger stadium.

People also don't need an excuse for not going to the games.

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 06:57 AM
13,500 max

Sales look very poor on the spotty dotty.

Leithenhibby
10-04-2015, 06:59 AM

:agree:

We are in the mix and if we were offered this at the start of the season, would we have taken it? :wink:

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 08:10 AM
12-13,000

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 08:11 AM
And thats the way to entice them back. I really don't know how hard it is for some folk to get, that a lot of those people who don't go anymore have just had enough of watching drivel.

And mocking them really makes me laugh, and the normal one is watch them moan if the can't get a ticket for any cup final we may get to.

How many folk are we really talking about here, when our average crowd is under 10k and we will get at least twice that and more for a final?

Build it and they will come, they didn't, instead the people in charge put managers in charge of the club that did the opposite, they emptied the new bigger stadium.

People also don't need an excuse for not going to the games.

I'm certainly not going to praise them, that's for sure.

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm certainly not going to praise them, that's for sure.

Nope, especially when drastic changes have been made to try to turn the Club around and this is starting to show the first shoots of success.

I've backed people's right to not attend on many occasions but, given the changes at the club, the style of football the team is trying to play and how much the Club needs their support, the reasons for not going have become more than a bit tiresome.

MB62
10-04-2015, 08:17 AM

Insert reason / excuse / whatever, here: The The Rangers game sickened me. Yet again, when it really mattered, when we had the chance to go 9 points clear of them and cement 2nd spot, we once again never turned up, crapped it or whatever, and all for the princely sum of £28. Absolutely sick of constantly getting my hopes built up that we have a decent side here, only to constantly be booted in the gonads.
Different manager, different players, same let downs.

Hibernia&Alba
10-04-2015, 08:30 AM
12-13,000

That would be so disappointing. Hopefully 15K minimum. Yes, it's expensive and the game is on TV; and yes, it's the Championship, but it's still derby day, and we have the play offs and a semi final to look forward to.

Bobby's Cinema
10-04-2015, 08:35 AM
sub 15k

Lee Marvin
10-04-2015, 08:45 AM
12-13,000

If you are right, I'm going to be embarrassed!! I can't think of a derby in my life where we have not taken 9000 fans to a home game, one which is so important aswell.

It really will show how far we have fallen and how far behind the **** we are.

I think 14500 (which incidentally will still be poor)

Real Emerald
10-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Another problem on Sunday is them coming for a party and don't really care if they lose. A lot of folk don't want to see it. The importance of the game for us should over ride this but I think a lot will just stay away sadly.

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 09:00 AM
If you are right, I'm going to be embarrassed!! I can't think of a derby in my life where we have not taken 9000 fans to a home game, one which is so important aswell.

It really will show how far we have fallen and how far behind the **** we are.

I think 14500 (which incidentally will still be poor)

A few years ago under Yogi I recall a home game against Hearts when we were chasing Europe we had a piss poor home support.

Went one up with a Stokes pen before they got two late goals.

B.H.F.C
10-04-2015, 09:02 AM
A few years ago under Yogi I recall a home game against Hearts when we were chasing Europe we had a piss poor home support.

Went one up with a Stokes pen before they got two late goals.

That' was the one when the east stand had been flattened as well

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 09:10 AM
That' was the one when the east stand had been flattened as well

The very fellow, the West and North were nowhere near full which meant a home support of less than 10,400.

TrinityHibs
10-04-2015, 09:10 AM
Nope, especially when drastic changes have been made to try to turn the Club around and this is starting to show the first shoots of success.

I've backed people's right to not attend on many occasions but, given the changes at the club, the style of football the team is trying to play and how much the Club needs their support, the reasons for not going have become more than a bit tiresome.

I'm not going. I will be arriving in Palma before the game kicks off. Hope that's not too tiresome for you.

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 09:15 AM
I'm not going. I will be arriving in Palma before the game kicks off. Hope that's not too tiresome for you.

To be fair I don't think he was hitting at this type of non-attendance.

More the I don't like Sundays, I don't like early kick offs, I don't like the price and the newest one of I don't like to see them party cos it upsets me.

Work, family, holidays, no money, etc will never receive condemnation from me.

Bishop Hibee
10-04-2015, 09:17 AM
14K. Money is tight for many fans and if it is a choice between the semi and this game the semi will win every time.

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 09:17 AM
That would be so disappointing. Hopefully 15K minimum. Yes, it's expensive and the game is on TV; and yes, it's the Championship, but it's still derby day, and we have the play offs and a semi final to look forward to.

Yeah, 12-13,000 is probably a bit low. However, I can't see it being anything but a poor attendance in the Hibs end.

Our crowds recently have actually been steadily decreasing, which TBH, surprises me. We've been on a poor run of late and you can add to that the fact that they'll be whooping it up in their end about having won the league.

Even if we sold a reasonable number of tickets, it seems like lots of ST holders just can't be bothered attending. For instance, the front of the FF always looks dire, it's so empty.

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 09:19 AM

I think you missed the point of my post. If you're on holiday, you're on holiday, no biggie.

Not that you need my permission :wink:

Albanian Hibs
10-04-2015, 09:53 AM

More the I don't like Sundays, I don't like early kick offs, I don't like the price and the newest one of I don't like to see them party cos it upsets me.

Sunday is not really an early kick off. 2.15pm is a decent enough time for once for a derby.

GreenCastle
10-04-2015, 10:06 AM
I have to laugh when some say they are coming to party.

Party for being the 13th best team in Scotland ?!

There party after the Scottish Cup win was non existent and them singing a few champions songs won't bother me - if this bothers you you seriously need to re-evaluate your life ! It's a football game between 2 pretty average teams!

Mikey09
10-04-2015, 10:14 AM

Peoples personal circumstances change so who are you to judge what qualifies as a reason / excuse / whatever.... Stupid post.

Real Emerald
10-04-2015, 10:23 AM

There party after the Scottish Cup win was non existent and them singing a few champions songs won't bother me - if this bothers you you seriously need to re-evaluate your life ! It's a football game between 2 pretty average teams!
Totally agree. I could maybe understand if it was at Tynie but a home derby with so much at stake for us, them partying is not an excuse!

Since90+2
10-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Peoples personal circumstances change so who are you to judge what qualifies as a reason / excuse / whatever.... Stupid post.

If the roles were reversed and we had just romped the league and Hearts were struggling to make 2nd the attendance would be far higher.

Billy Whizz
10-04-2015, 10:25 AM

Scoops, how many season ticket holders do we actually have?

NAE NOOKIE
10-04-2015, 10:31 AM

I wasn't judging on 'personal' circumstances. If your reason for not turning up is because Hibs have lost a couple of games and you don't want to watch the Yams giving it large then that's bloody poor in my opinion. This is an important game for us, no matter who the opposition is. Don't try and tell me we wouldn't be selling 15K home tickets if we were in the Yams position. Those 'reasons' for not going I'll happily judge.

Mikey09
10-04-2015, 10:37 AM
I wasn't judging on 'personal' circumstances. If your reason for not turning up is because Hibs have lost a couple of games and you don't want to watch the Yams giving it large then that's bloody poor in my opinion. This is an important game for us, no matter who the opposition is. Don't try and tell me we wouldn't be selling 15K home tickets if we were in the Yams position. Those 'reasons' for not going I'll happily judge.

Then say that. Don't throw everyone who doesn't or can't go into your post....

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Scoops, how many season ticket holders do we actually have?

I had thought ~7500 but I stand to be corrected on this one.

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Sunday is not really an early kick off. 2.15pm is a decent enough time for once for a derby.

I agree, I was more meaning usual excuses.

Bostonhibby
10-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Timing ain't great but three of us are hitting the road up tomorrow. Been to a few away games but it's been a while since we beat the poppy thieves

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 10:49 AM

Scoops, not a question about numbers but...

...what does '~' mean?

I'm a Linux user, so to me it means the 'home' drive on my Laptop, but I'm sure you didn't mean that :wink:

Billy Whizz
10-04-2015, 10:49 AM

Thanks, so looking at around 2,500 to 3,500 Hibs fans walk ups, as it stands

NAE NOOKIE
10-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Then say that. Don't throw everyone who doesn't or can't go into your post....

Aye ... It was a bit scatter gun, dinnae post when yer annoyed eh :greengrin

I have never had a go at folk who cant afford matches and stuff like that .. aside from that my opinion about what constitutes a fair weather fan obviously differs from some on here.

mutley
10-04-2015, 11:02 AM
To be honest, I wasn't going to go, the time doesn't really work for me as I travel back to my unit on Sundays.

However, I will be there. I can't see it being a big atttendance, I'll go for 15k. As for the result, I foresee the usual end to end stuff and if we come away with a point I'll be happy. However, I also can see the usual happening, Hibs take the lead and then loose it in the dying seconds.

I really hope i'm wrong though. every derby, I pray for HIbs to give THEM an absolute thrashing. BUt as we have said many times, on many threads, THEY are always much more "up for it"

Nuff said

GGTTH

lucky
10-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Looking forward to the game. Love the derby, don't understand why Hibs fans don't want to go. Beating them is always fantastic shame it does not happen enough but Sunday gives us another chance to do it

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Scoops, not a question about numbers but...

...what does '~' mean?

I'm a Linux user, so to me it means the 'home' drive on my Laptop, but I'm sure you didn't mean that :wink:

approximately or in the region of

Bad Martini
10-04-2015, 11:20 AM
It's quality that counts, not quantity...

Remember this. For every mutant in the Dunbar end, there will be a normal human being elsewhere in the stadium proving nature isnt having a laugh with humanity all the time.

:greengrin

Ronniekirk
10-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Looking forward to the game. Love the derby, don't understand why Hibs fans don't want to go. Beating them is always fantastic shame it does not happen enough but Sunday gives us another chance to do it

Will be there Scotsman saying Robertson is a doubt and Watson Defo out so options at the back limited We need to avoid more injuries and don't see Hearts shirking any 50/50 s

Mikey09
10-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Aye ... It was a bit scatter gun, dinnae post when yer annoyed eh :greengrin

I have never had a go at folk who cant afford matches and stuff like that .. aside from that my opinion about what constitutes a fair weather fan obviously differs from some on here.

Im just pissed off I have to work every weekend the now due to other things so shouldn't have a go at others.... All good... :aok:

Borderhibbie76
10-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Another problem on Sunday is them coming for a party and don't really care if they lose. A lot of folk don't want to see it. The importance of the game for us should over ride this but I think a lot will just stay away sadly.

Jeez is this the latest excuse for the "stay aways" i suppose the Petrie one is a tad overused now mind

MB62
10-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Im just pissed off I have to work every weekend the now due to other things so shouldn't have a go at others.... All good... :aok:

I'm just pissed off with hibs continually letting us down when it comes down to the crunch.

scoopyboy
10-04-2015, 12:36 PM
I'm just pissed off with hibs continually letting us down when it comes down to the crunch.

Mike, it's nothing new to us as we have been let down by Hibs for fifty years now.

It will never change and I'm sure you realise that.

Real Emerald
10-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Jeez is this the latest excuse for the "stay aways" i suppose the Petrie one is a tad overused now mind

Seems to be and it has to be the worst one yet :confused :confused:

MB62
10-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Mike, it's nothing new to us as we have been let down by Hibs for fifty years now.

It will never change and I'm sure you realise that.

Aye, I know. I just thought this side was maybe a wee bit different from all the other that had let us down over the year. I really thought this team were good enough to beat a poor rangers side at Easter and all but secure 2nd spot. Yet again though, they let us down and after 50+ years of being booted in the gonads by various Hibs teams, they just exploded after the The rangers game, I'd had enough.
No doubt I'll be back, I just need time to recover from another kicking :-(

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 02:46 PM
I won't be there.

I normally play on a Sunday but have a free week this weekend. I'd prefer to spend the day with my wee girl and use the £28 I'd pay to watch us no doubt not win, doing something with her!

Being honest, even if we were playing well and had beaten them more than twice in the last X number of games, I'd most likely still not go!

MSK
10-04-2015, 02:49 PM
I won't be there.

I normally play on a Sunday but have a free week this weekend. I'd prefer to spend the day with my wee girl and use the £28 I'd pay to watch us no doubt not win, doing something with her!

Being honest, even if we were playing well and had beaten them more than twice in the last X number of games, I'd most likely still not go!That's the spirit ..I see you haven't changed much since yer wee break ...keep up the positivity ...:aok:

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 02:50 PM
That's the spirit ..I see you haven't changed much since yer wee break ...keep up the positivity ...:aok:

Meaning what?

MSK
10-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Meaning what?Meaning the same old negative trolling you done before your break ..you asked to come back as you would change your ways ..nope ..same old Judas ..:aok:

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 03:11 PM
approximately or in the region of

Cheers.

:aok:

Keith_M
10-04-2015, 03:14 PM
I won't be there.

Being honest, even if we were playing well and had beaten them more than twice in the last X number of games, I'd most likely still not go!

But you really enjoyed coming on here to tell us that.

:rolleyes:

Why don't you go spread your doom and gloom elsewhere.

Baldy Foghorn
10-04-2015, 03:21 PM
I won't be there.

Are you a Hibs Supporter?

Borderhibbie76
10-04-2015, 03:52 PM
I won't be there.

Tremendous attitude. ..ta ta for now then...no doubt cu at Hampden 👋👋

Albanian Hibs
10-04-2015, 03:55 PM
I won't be there.

Yawn

Stuarty27
10-04-2015, 03:57 PM
a joke

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Don't see how that's trolling?

I'm guessing none of the above posters have young kids and enjoy spending time with then?

Or you do but are just not very nice parents?

NAE NOOKIE
10-04-2015, 04:02 PM
I won't be there.

Nothing wrong with the first paragraph.

2nd paragraph .... With that level of apathy why bother to post on here at all? I always thought folk posted on fitba forums because they were interested in supporting their club and wanted to connect with like minded people, there isn't much evidence of that being the case with you. Would it not be better if you went away and came back when your interest in the football club is rekindled.

Baldy Foghorn
10-04-2015, 04:04 PM

I'm guessing none of the above posters have young kids and enjoy spending time with then?

You tell us all the time how you enjoy doing other things, anything rather than watch Hibs.......It's all rather tedious now.........

hibs0666
10-04-2015, 04:16 PM
I won't be there.

That's fine, but you're not a Hibs supporter.

Hibernia&Alba
10-04-2015, 04:20 PM
The best way to get attendances up for the derby is to improve upon our awful derby record in modern times. So many times we've turned up in anticipation, only to be let down by the team. Still, we never learn: I'm starting to get excited for Sunday.

Stuarty27
10-04-2015, 04:24 PM
By far the biggest game of our season IMO.

Win and the momentum will be with us.

This team really do deserve a better turn out.

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Nothing wrong with the first paragraph.

2nd paragraph .... With that level of apathy why bother to post on here at all? I always thought folk posted on fitba forums because they were interested in supporting their club and wanted to connect with like minded people, there isn't much evidence of that being the case with you. Would it not be better if you went away and came back when your interest in the football club is rekindled.

When reading it back it comes across totally wrong.

My 2nd paragraph is meant to be more to do with my priorities in life changing i.e my daughter other than going to the football! Nothing to do with Hibs winning or losing, can see why it seemed I was being overtly plssy

CB_NO3
10-04-2015, 04:39 PM
I won't be there.

Enjoy Man Utd v Man City. Thats what the real football fans will watch.

JimBHibees
10-04-2015, 04:40 PM

Agree with that 215 is a decent time for a game.

Albanian Hibs
10-04-2015, 04:54 PM

I do have kids, 2 in fact, whom I see every single minute of the day but get Granny to babysit when I go to the match. Does that make me a not very nice Mummy? I don't think so.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2015, 05:00 PM
I won't be there.

Thought you didn't go to games anyway?? :confused:

lyonhibs
10-04-2015, 05:39 PM

That's the main reasoning I saw being your non-attendance from your post.

Don't have kids myself (young or otherwise) but if I did and you offered me the choice to either a) spending 28 quid on them or the same 28 bucks on Hibs, Hibs would be getting raffled.

I daresay that's not up to scratch though....

iwasthere1972
10-04-2015, 05:54 PM
15,000. Couple of hundred either way.

Billy Whizz
10-04-2015, 05:55 PM
15,000. Couple of hundred either way.

What was the attendance at the last Derby?

iwasthere1972
10-04-2015, 06:02 PM
That's fine, but you're not a Hibs supporter.

:agree: Too many folk with negative quotes. We need to support the team through thick and thin. It's not entirely their fault that we've had some duff managers in recent times. Reckon his kids would be getting new scarves and flags if we were going to Hampden for a Scottish Cup Final.

iwasthere1972
10-04-2015, 06:08 PM
What was the attendance at the last Derby?

hibs0666
10-04-2015, 06:08 PM
:agree: Too many folk with negative quotes. We need to support the team through thick and thin. It's not entirely their fault that we've had some duff managers in recent times. Reckon his kids would be getting new scarves and flags if we were going to Hampden for a Scottish Cup Final.

No way. Judas would of course stick by his principles and would take his daughter to the commie pool before bothering to even watch the game.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2015, 06:14 PM

I'd be surprised if that was beaten.

Billy Whizz
10-04-2015, 06:15 PM

Thanks, good turn out. Wonder where the 2000 or so Hibs fans that day, will be on Sunday?

HH81
10-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Still not sure if im going . In middle of house move and dont know if funds can cover two weekends in row.

iwasthere1972
10-04-2015, 07:08 PM
No way. Judas would of course stick by his principles and would take his daughter to the commie pool before bothering to even watch the game.

Is that before stopping off at Ladbrokes and sticking a wee fiver on the Hibees to lose?

weonlywon6-2
10-04-2015, 07:29 PM
14K. Money is tight for many fans and if it is a choice between the semi and this game the semi will win every time.

This is it for me. I have three kids I need to pay for as well, can't do both, semi final for me

silverhibee
10-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Wee bit in the Evening news tonight, police say they are expecting in the region of 15000 fans to attend on Sunday.

edinburghhibee
10-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Traveling down from portknockie, cutting the holiday short Mrs EH isn't pleased but she doesn't understand cos she's one of them dde0dddd2b

iwasthere1972
10-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Traveling down from portknockie, cutting the holiday short Mrs HH isn't pleased but she doesn't understand cos she's one of them 

Nice one. :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
10-04-2015, 07:33 PM
This is it for me. I have three kids I need to pay for as well, can't do both, semi final for me

Which is totally understandable. It's expensive to watch football these days, particularly for families, though Hibs' initiative for kids season tickets is a great move.

Wheat Hound
10-04-2015, 07:37 PM
We had 12k in the first derby after the SC final......and yet the Hibees present still outsung those crazy wacky zany party loving bungalow dwellers :-D

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 08:05 PM
That's the main reasoning I saw being your non-attendance from your post.

Don't have kids myself (young or otherwise) but if I did and you offered me the choice to either a) spending 28 quid on them or the same 28 bucks on Hibs, Hibs would be getting raffled.

I daresay that's not up to scratch though....

Cheers Tarqs, I can understand why some took it in other context though..

I suppose this is when the argument over fan/supporter etc is relevant

Anyone that knows me, there are a few on here, can confirm I am indeed a Hibs "fan" and anything but a Jambo/troll etc but for some people, using myself as a prime example, other things in life become more important than going to the football.

Doesn't mean I've stopped supporting/being a hibby or that I despise hearts any less, it just means I'm doing something more, IMO, worthwhile in my spare time.

Just so happens it's coincided with Hibs being gash & getting relegated...

rcarter1
10-04-2015, 08:12 PM
We had 12k in the first derby after the SC final......and yet the Hibees present still outsung those crazy wacky zany party loving bungalow dwellers :-D

Was a great effort by Section 43 in particular. Worst party Ive ever been to anyhow.

Mr White
10-04-2015, 08:12 PM

Anyone that knows me, there are a few on here, can confirm I am indeed a Hibs "fan" and anything but a Jambo/troll etc but for some people, using myself as a prime example, other things in life become more important than going to the football.

Doesn't mean I've stopped supporting/being a hibby or that I despise hearts any less, it just means I'm doing something more, IMO, worthwhile in my spare time.

You thought about bringing your daughter along to easter road? My wee boys 4 now and he's been going to games since before he was 2. Only 25 quid for a kids season in the ff lower so financially its pretty good if they make more than 2 games a season. Paddy loves it, would go mental if I left him at home for a game and best of all is blissfully ignorant that we're in a bad way right now. It's a great way to spend time with him doing something we both enjoy.

rcarter1
10-04-2015, 08:16 PM
You thought about bringing your daughter along to easter road? My wee boys 4 now and he's been going to games since before he was 2. Only 25 quid for a kids season in the ff lower so financially its pretty good if they make more than 2 games a season. Paddy loves it, would go mental if I left him at home for a game and best of all is blissfully ignorant that we're in a bad way right now. It's a great way to spend time with him doing something we both enjoy.

The only way is up! Lucky chap, that the last two seasons are 'normal'.

eastterrace
10-04-2015, 08:18 PM

you are indeed a hibs fan , but you aint really a hibs supporter. so you rather spend your money on your family its your right but cant understand why you have to come on here to tell us that.

Mr White
10-04-2015, 08:18 PM
The only way is up! Lucky chap, that the last two seasons are 'normal'.

His first game we beat utd to go top. A lesser man might have jumped ship after such a quick decline but he's hung in there :thumbsup:

07BigD
10-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Quick dot count on the website suggests it will be around 13k unless there is a mad rush tomorrow

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 08:39 PM

Will definately take her when she's older, too young just now, not 2 yet & even Frozen doesn't keep her entertained for more than 30 mins!

Hopefully get a few preseason friendlies in with her & take it from there!

rcarter1
10-04-2015, 08:42 PM
His first game we beat utd to go top. A lesser man might have jumped ship after such a quick decline but he's hung in there :thumbsup:

Clearly has the right temperament to be a good Hibee!

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2015, 08:42 PM
you are indeed a hibs fan , but you aint really a hibs supporter. so you rather spend your money on your family its your right but cant understand why you have to come on here to tell us that.

Cos all the ubers get their drawers knotted when talking about folk who don't go to games and you get some belting, out of touch with reality comments like "Anyone who can afford to, should be going!"

So it's ok to slate & jump to conclusions about people who aren't attending but when they choose to share why they're not attending that's not ok in return?

Sound :aok:

Hermit Crab
10-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Cos all the ubers get their drawers knotted when talking about folk who don't go to games and you get some belting, out of touch with reality comments like "Anyone who can afford to, should be going!"

So it's ok to slate & jump to conclusions about people who aren't attending but when they choose to share why they're not attending it's not ok either?

No, I think it's more a case of folk who don't go to games then come on here to tell us how bad the team performed or how crap certain players, wage thiefs, hearts not in it, waste of a signing etc. that's what annoys people.

Mr White
10-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Will definately take her when she's older, too young just now, not 2 yet & even Frozen doesn't keep her entertained for more than 30 mins!

Hopefully get a few preseason friendlies in with her & take it from there!

It can be a struggle to keep their attention at that age. First couple of games I sat him inbetween me and my cousin and because we were quite focussed on the game he just did the same and started clapping when everyone else did. Snacks are essential and a quiet spot in the ff has worked well for us too. Had to leave early a few times but it's worked well, he's really into it now, interested in the players and who the other teams in the league are, talks about hibs all the time and sings glory glory to the hibees on the way to nursery. It's worthwhile to start them early :greengrin

Good luck :aok:

eastterrace
10-04-2015, 08:57 PM

So it's ok to slate & jump to conclusions about people who aren't attending but when they choose to share why they're not attending that's not ok in return?

i take it you use to go to the games but you just cant be bothered now, its just telling us that we are crap so not worth spending the 28 pound to watch us anymore , dont see the point of letting us know what you prefer to do now.

glad we are all not like you as then we wouldnt have a hibs, its about following through thick and thin ( a lot of thin ).

Mr White
10-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Clearly has the right temperament to be a good Hibee!

It's definitely a character building experience for him :greengrin

AlbertK86
10-04-2015, 09:18 PM
For me the derby is a must go

Cannae beat the atmosphere especially when full like last seasons NY derby

Home and away you cannot beat the derby for anticipation, build up banter and atmosphere

Unfortunately we more often than not com easy gutted and full of disbelief that they barstewards have either sneaked a draw or a win

There hasn't been many lately - other than the obvious - where they have deserved to win

Even with all the let downs and disappointment it still gets the goosebumps going and adrenaline pumping

Let's do them Sunday ..., get a good win and it could be a springboard to get the momentum for the play offs and a place in the cup final

Mon the effin Hibees

If you can get there Sunday ... Do it... The team deserve and need a big crowd behind them

GGTTH

sbell1875
10-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Quick dot count on the website suggests it will be around 13k unless there is a mad rush tomorrow

That is exceptionally embarrassing.

I've read countless reasons on here as to why people aren't going but when it really, really, really matters far too many Hibs fans become sheep and hide.

Credit to every single person who takes their seat in the home end on Sunday but my fear is there won't be many.

CB_NO3
10-04-2015, 10:20 PM

I've read countless reasons on here as to why people aren't going but when it really, really, really matters far too many Hibs fans become sheep and hide.

Credit to every single person who takes their seat in the home end on Sunday but my fear is there won't be many.
I don't blame fans for not going on Sunday tbh. We are an average team, who have been rubbish for years playing our rivals who turn us over most times. Its hard to get excited for this game. Ill be in attendance as I am every week and as long as the 7k to 8k regulars are there then that's good enough.

Its going to take a long time to get some fans to trust the board again. Its crazy to think when Tony Mowbray was in charge we were averaging around 15k most weeks.

GreenCastle
10-04-2015, 10:28 PM

Considering we have been gash for the last few years - Hibs fans have actually stuck with the team in a pretty reasonable way and have shown great support home and away when other clubs have seen a real drop in attendances in the SPL and below. Success brings fans - but even Celtic have seen attendances drop this season. Sevco and the yams have had low attendances over the last few years at times also when their team haven't been doing well. Yams came out the closet last season as the club was nearly extinct ! Don't forget their Scottish Cup attendance at home when Celtic hammered them.

It's not the fans fault ER isn't full - it's not one result - it's mismanagement of the club over several seasons has left us here. Success and improvements you would hope see fans return.

I will imagine they will for the playoffs and semi / possible final.

silverhibee
10-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Take it you can purchase tickets from the ticket office on Sunday before the game. ?

Sir David Gray
10-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Take it you can purchase tickets from the ticket office on Sunday before the game. ?

Yes.

silverhibee
10-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Yes.

Ta Trig. :aok:

pacorosssco
10-04-2015, 11:03 PM
I don't blame fans for not going on Sunday tbh. We are an average team, who have been rubbish for years playing our rivals who turn us over most times. Its hard to get excited for this game. Ill be in attendance as I am every week and as long as the 7k to 8k regulars are there then that's good enough.

Its going to take a long time to get some fans to trust the board again. Its crazy to think when Tony Mowbray was in charge we were averaging around 15k most weeks.

Well said Sir, dont post much at all now but this is it. Fans are fans . The minute you say your not welcome is a downward curve. Many have been hurt, bad . We need to welcome new fans and encourage lost ones back. Petrie is a thorn for many as is income. It isnt cheap to follow and TV doesnt help.

I salute those going and I salute all Hibs fans. We must rebuild it will take time. We must be prepared to fight for all fans

Pete
11-04-2015, 12:35 AM
Well said Sir, dont post much at all now but this is it. Fans are fans . The minute you say your not welcome is a downward curve. Many have been hurt, bad . We need to welcome new fans and encourage lost ones back. Petrie is a thorn for many as is income. It isnt cheap to follow and TV doesnt help.

I salute those going and I salute all Hibs fans. We must rebuild it will take time. We must be prepared to fight for all fans

It's up to the club to think like this and win these poor, hard done by souls back.

As someone who goes when the going is tough, I couldn't care less. It's simple, you are either a hibs supporter or you aren't.

My opinion is that it isn't simply down to actual attendance....its your attitude towards attending and desire to do so.

Pete
11-04-2015, 12:42 AM

I get your point but why is it embarrassing? It's not our fault that this has happened.

"Credit to every single person" is an understatement. If any other club our size had put up with the continual crap that we have had to then they'd have about 600 supporters left.

We're the best fans in the bloody world.:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2015, 12:43 AM
It's up to the club to think like this and win these poor, hard done by souls back.

As someone who goes when the going is tough, I couldn't care less. It's simple, you are either a hibs supporter or you aren't.

My opinion is that it isn't simply down to actual attendance....its your attitude towards attending and desire to do so.

Bang on mate .... no club can survive with supporters like some who come on here pretending to be Hibs 'supporters'

Hibernia&Alba
11-04-2015, 04:17 AM

Yes. We're now around half that for many games, and my worry is what may happen if we don't go up: will we see crowds fall even further, or is around 8K our minimum? We need promotion asap, to avoid a potential downward spiral of lower crowds and a smaller budget. A club Hibs' size should be aiming for 15K in the top division.

lucky
11-04-2015, 06:25 AM

Great post that made me smile and brought back memories of my daughter going to games with me. She was totally clueless and celebrated every goal like a cup win. Sadly she grew out of it too quickly. Enjoy it while it lasts

Mr White
11-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Great post that made me smile and brought back memories of my daughter going to games with me. She was totally clueless and celebrated every goal like a cup win. Sadly she grew out of it too quickly. Enjoy it while it lasts

Cheers, yeah I'm all too aware this won't last. We're most likely moving to Northern Ireland in the summer so these last home games of the season will be the end of taking him along regularly unfortunately.

sbell1875
11-04-2015, 08:46 AM
I get your point but why is it embarrassing? It's not our fault that this has happened.

"Credit to every single person" is an understatement. If any other club our size had put up with the continual crap that we have had to then they'd have about 600 supporters left.

We're the best fans in the bloody world.:thumbsup:

Embarrassing in the sense that we built a 20,000 seat stadium with the intention I'm sure of filling it more than once every 5 years.

When I started going to games in 1999 at age 12 with my dad the attendances were decent and the big games against Hearts, Rangers & Celtic were almost sell-outs every time but we're now at the stage where the home support drops for these big games.

How can we expect the players to raise their game when they look over at the home ends and see a sea of empty seats and the away fans out singing the home fans?

Ronniekirk
11-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Embarrassing in the sense that we built a 20,000 seat stadium with the intention I'm sure of filling it more than once every 5 years.

When I started going to games in 1999 at age 12 with my dad the attendances were decent and the big games against Hearts, Rangers & Celtic were almost sell-outs every time but we're now at the stage where the home support drops for these big games.

How can we expect the players to raise their game when they look over at the home ends and see a sea of empty seats and the away fans out singing the home fans?
Haven't got my tickets yet but will print off later today for this game and Semi Final .Two wins and things are looking up Two defeats and ,well I wouldn't want to even contemplate that at present .

I can understand some fans being fed up at our poor record against them and thinking why would I go along to see yet another defeat and thier fans singing Championees and gloating etc .we have a few key players missing and form isn't great .But Yep if you only turned up to watch Hibs when you expect them to win its a poor show . The lack of bums on seats when live on T V is always not nice to see and agree it's not great for the players. But motivation for a game like this should come from within with a little help from a good pep talk by Stubbs .But this game will tell us more about confidence and desire which has been there in last few Derbies ,but we haven't had rub of the Green .

Stuarty27
11-04-2015, 10:16 AM
With fans like , its time we starting giving Hearts, Celtic an Rangers the west lower and upper.

All we are doing is throwing away money

Baldy Foghorn
11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
With fans like , its time we starting giving Hearts, Celtic an Rangers the west lower and upper.

All we are doing is throwing away money

Stop it.....:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

GreenCastle
11-04-2015, 10:33 AM

You are seriously fishing..

Agreed the stadium hasn't been filled enough though it has seen the biggest Derby crowd in Edinburgh in recent times with over 20,000 present when we won 2v1.

The old stadium may have seemed busier but capacity was lower.

Hibs support is IMHO always loud at derbies both home and away - better than the yam support. it just happens they have won more over the last few years and had more to sing about!

You can see Derby attendances here over the years -

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edinburgh_derby

MB62
11-04-2015, 03:03 PM
And so they should if they call themselves a Hibby. If you think there are more important things to be doing on matchdays then fine, get on with it and stop bothering folk who care about the club with it. There is a million things to do in life that a billion folk think are more important than football. I dare say there there are forums for them to post on about it .......... why don't you **** off and post on them ya sanctimonious twat.

so what :hnet: should consist of then is one thread titled 'Hibernian F.C. are THE best team in the world' and everybody should reply with :agree:

Might see a wee drop in 'traffic' if that becomes the case.

marinello59
11-04-2015, 03:06 PM
so what :hnet: should consist of then is one thread titled 'Hibernian F.C. are THE best team in the world' and everybody should reply with :agree:

Might see a wee drop in 'traffic' if that becomes the case.

Surely the one thing we should agree on is that Hibs are the best team in the world. :greengrin

emerald green
11-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Some Hibs fans/supporters have a much higher level of commitment to supporting the club and team than some others. The reasons for that are so varied it would take all day to post the reasons why that might be the case. A few examples:

Personal circumstances of all kinds, health, cost / money, family commitments, games live on TV, even something as simple as poor weather is enough to put some people off. Some supporters have had so many disappointments over the years, they have called it a day.

Whether some of us like this or not, that's just tough. Nobody has to justify to anyone why they choose to attend, or not attend, a football match at Easter Road or anywhere else.

Personally, I think the main reason why a number of supporters have stopped attending matches on a regular basis is because relegation last season, for many, really was "the last straw". That's how one person I know described it to me. I also know of someone who is attending their first game of the season tomorrow. If Hibs lose, how long until he's back again?

The only way Hibs are going to get more people into ER for matches is to get a winning team on the pitch, gain promotion, and stop letting their supporters down so badly when it comes to the crunch.

The Hibs supporters who still attend week after week are amongst the best supporters you will find anywhere. Their loyalty is amazing. That's why I detest threads on these forums slagging off our own fans. They don't deserve it.

I personally will be there as usual tomorrow hoping for a Hibs win, and also hoping as many Hibs fans as possible turn out to roar on the team.

MSK
11-04-2015, 04:33 PM

Might see a wee drop in 'traffic' if that becomes the case.Might see us using a lot less...14660 ...

Judas Iscariot
11-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Might see us using a lot less...14660 ...

Love how you've left the boy telling me **** off & calling me a twat in this thread but more bothered about me "trolling"

Superb "moderation" work from you again eh?

How long have you held a grudge and been an old bitter man to me?

MSK
11-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Love how you've left the boy telling me **** off & calling me a twat in this thread but more bothered about me "trolling"

Superb "moderation" work from you again eh?

How long have you held a grudge and been an old bitter man to me?I obviously missed that ..I do actually have a life ...now ye can stick yer dummy back in now ..its sorted ..:aok:

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Some Hibs fans/supporters have a much higher level of commitment to supporting the club and team than some others. The reasons for that are so varied it would take all day to post the reasons why that might be the case. A few examples:

Personal circumstances of all kinds, health, cost / money, family commitments, games live on TV, even something as simple as poor weather is enough to put some people off. Some supporters have had so many disappointments over the years, they have called it a day.

Whether some of us like this or not, that's just tough. Nobody has to justify to anyone why they choose to attend, or not attend, a football match at Easter Road or anywhere else.

Personally, I think the main reason why a number of supporters have stopped attending matches on a regular basis is because relegation last season, for many, really was "the last straw". That's how one person I know described it to me. I also know of someone who is attending their first game of the season tomorrow. If Hibs lose, how long until he's back again?

The only way Hibs are going to get more people into ER for matches is to get a winning team on the pitch, gain promotion, and stop letting their supporters down so badly when it comes to the crunch.

The Hibs supporters who still attend week after week are amongst the best supporters you will find anywhere. Their loyalty is amazing. That's why I detest threads on these forums slagging off our own fans. They don't deserve it.

I personally will be there as usual tomorrow hoping for a Hibs win, and also hoping as many Hibs fans as possible turn out to roar on the team.

And that's fine, nobody is obligated to do anything. There's plenty of utterly valid reasons not to attend football matches, including the one Judas gave at the start of his post. What utterly boiled ma pish was when he then went on to say that even without that reason he still wouldn't be going ..... what do folk expect when they feel the need to post stuff like that, especially on the eve of a derby, a pat on the back?

I have no problem with folk going on about Hibs letting them down, or how bad the team are, or going on about negativity in our support inside Easter Road during games, or the mess made of the club in the last few years, that's all valid stuff for discussion on a fans forum. What I cant be doing with is folk coming on who could be supporting the team but wont, who love telling everybody in great detail why they wont be going to watch or support the team. If they have given up actively supporting the team then what do they contribute apart from a depressing wave of negativity which we could all do without.

In fact lets face it ......... There will be 3,900 Jambos inside Easter Road tomorrow who will have indirectly contributed more to the wellbeing of Hibs than half the so called Hibs suppoters who come on here to make you feel like a mug for sticking with the club they tell you they support.

Baldy Foghorn
11-04-2015, 05:02 PM
And that's fine, nobody is obligated to do anything. There's plenty of utterly valid reasons not to attend football matches, including the one Judas gave at the start of his post. What utterly boiled ma pish was when he then went on to say that even without that reason he still wouldn't be going ..... what do folk expect when they feel the need to post stuff like that, especially on the eve of a derby, a pat on the back?

I have no problem with folk going on about Hibs letting them down, or how bad the team are, or going on about negativity in our support inside Easter Road during games, or the mess made of the club in the last few years, that's all valid stuff for discussion on a fans forum. What I cant be doing with is folk coming on who could be supporting the team but wont, who love telling everybody in great detail why they wont be going to watch or support the team. If they have given up actively supporting the team then what do they contribute apart from a depressing wave of negativity which we could all do without.

In fact lets face it ......... There will be 3,900 Jambos inside Easter Road tomorrow who will have indirectly contributed more to the wellbeing of Hibs than half the so called Hibs suppoters who come on here to make you feel like a mug for sticking with the club they tell you they support.

:top marks:top marks

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2015, 05:29 PM
I obviously missed that ..I do actually have a life ...now ye can stick yer dummy back in now ..its sorted ..:aok:

Aye .. thanks for the yellow card Happyhibbie. Not bad going though its taken me 8 years and 4,000 odd posts to get a warning:greengrin

I apologise for my swear word ......... I don't apologise for the sentiment behind it :aok:

emerald green
11-04-2015, 05:50 PM

The bit in bold. No argument from me on that. That's not what my post was about.

Your last sentence. These people would like to see our club die. They care zilch for Hibs wellbeing. They "contribute" only in the sense they have to pay for a ticket, and are coming to gloat and taunt the home supporters. Lets see how much damage they do to the South Stand (as usual) tomorrow.

hibeesjoe
11-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Lucky if we break 15k tomorrow and a full stand of them will be Savilles. Funnily enough I reckon if we beat Falkirk next weekend then we will sell-out our allocation for the final. Nothing more fickle than a football fan.

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2015, 05:55 PM
The bit in bold. No argument from me on that. That's not what my post was about.

Your last sentence. These people would like to see our club die. They care zilch for Hibs wellbeing. They "contribute" only in the sense they have to pay for a ticket, and are coming to gloat and taunt the home supporters. Lets see how much damage they do to the South Stand (as usual) tomorrow.

I know EG ... but that was my point really, I was being ironic :greengrin

emerald green
11-04-2015, 06:00 PM
I know EG ... but that was my point really, I was being ironic :greengrin

OK nae probs NN. :aok:

kaimendhibs
11-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Personally can't understand why any Hibby who could go tomorrow not going! It's a massive game for us, win and we stay in 2nd place with hardly any games left. On top of that, it's a Derby and a chance to shut the savilles up for a while at least. If fans don't want to bother that's up to them but I can't get my head around it.

California-Hibs
11-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Personally can't understand why any Hibby who could go tomorrow not going! It's a massive game for us, win and we stay in 2nd place with hardly any games left. On top of that, it's a Derby and a chance to shut the savilles up for a while at least. If fans don't want to bother that's up to them but I can't get my head around it.

In the same set of mind as you mate. I live for these games! The atmosphere in the stadium, anticipation, analyzing every move etc. Its the seasons highlight every season! Not going against less appealing opposition in lower key games I can somewhat see, but Hearts at Easter Road?!

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 07:14 PM

Theres just too many excuses to hide behind mate. :agree:

hibee61
11-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't it be a great change to fill the stadium and stick one right up the ****bo's
but guess what the bunch of moaning faced bar stewards that do nothing but complain
its not worth going cos we might get beat!!!!!! Are the same fans that will want tickets
for the semi and with a decent game in that will want a ticket to the final as well
just think of the support we could have if all them that are moaning about this and that
put all that effort in to supporting the team. the fans and especially the team
would get a massive lift running out to a full house

Cameron1875
11-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Wouldn't it be a great change to fill the stadium and stick one right up the ****bo's
but guess what the bunch of moaning faced bar stewards that do nothing but complain
its not worth going cos we might get beat!!!!!! Are the same fans that will want tickets
for the semi and with a decent game in that will want a ticket to the final as well
just think of the support we could have if all them that are moaning about this and that
put all that effort in to supporting the team. the fans and especially the team
would get a massive lift running out to a full house

That's the spirit mate.

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 07:31 PM
That's the spirit mate.

:tee hee:

LancashireHibby
11-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Working 10-4 so can't even watch on Zitelli never mind go to the game. Going to the semi and the Alloa game to make up for it though.

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Working 10-4 so can't even watch on Zitelli never mind go to the game. Going to the semi and the Alloa game to make up for it though.

Make up for it! You'll need to do better than that sonny. :greengrin :wink:

whiskyhibby
11-04-2015, 09:03 PM
I reckon about 16500

iwasthere1972
11-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Just bought a ticket online for my glory hunting brother.

Probably get another 5 loyalty points for myself as well. Should take me up to 180. :stirrer:

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Just bought a ticket online for my glory hunting brother.

Probably get another 5 loyalty points for myself as well. Should take me up to 180. :stirrer:

You'll need them when we only get 800 tickets away to rangers in a play off. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
11-04-2015, 09:31 PM
You'll need them when we only get 800 tickets away to rangers in a play off. :greengrin

If we are in a play off with them then it should be a requirement that we get the same number of tickets for our supporters as we give them. If they want to fart about and give us 800 then we should do the same to them.

Simples.

Saying that I might still need some more points.

Billy Whizz
11-04-2015, 09:32 PM

Will be nothing to do with loyalty points. As it said at the start of the season, tickets will go to season ticket holders only. They can't change the criteria at the end of the campaign

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 09:39 PM
If we are in a play off with them then it should be a requirement that we get the same number of tickets for our supporters as we give them. If they want to fart about and give us 800 then we should do the same to them.

Simples.

Saying that I might still need some more points.

I agree with that. :agree:

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Will be nothing to do with loyalty points. As it said at the start of the season, tickets will go to season ticket holders only. They can't change the criteria at the end of the campaign

Its hibs remember. :greengrin

monktonharp
11-04-2015, 09:43 PM

There party after the Scottish Cup win was non existent and them singing a few champions songs won't bother me - if this bothers you you seriously need to re-evaluate your life ! It's a football game between 2 pretty average teams!you'd best not go. your "much ado about nothing" attitude will upset lots of us.

monktonharp
11-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Still not sure if im going . In middle of house move and dont know if funds can cover two weekends in row. If it was me, doing your removal, I would defo charge you a lot more than £28 bud:cb

gegs70
11-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Haven't got my tickets yet but will print off later today for this game and Semi Final .Two wins and things are looking up Two defeats and ,well I wouldn't want to even contemplate that at present .

I can understand some fans being fed up at our poor record against them and thinking why would I go on along to see yet another defeat and thier fans singing Championees and gloating etc .we have a few key players missing and form isn't great .But Yep if you only turned up to watch Hibs when you expect them to win its a poor show . The lack of bums on seats when live on T V is always not nice to see and agree it's not great for the players. But motivation for a game like this should come from within with a little help from a good pep talk by Stubbs .But this game will tell us more about confidence and desire which has been there in last few Derbies ,but we haven't had rub of the Green .
I've noticed in the last few games that we have played quite well and had perhaps the most of the possession we are perhaps guilty of not taking our chances or not being ruthless enough and killing these games off when we are in the driving seat. I also think that previous to this the £28 price and early kick off times really dint help at least at 14:15 I have a fighting chance of making the game!

Hermit Crab
11-04-2015, 10:48 PM
I've noticed in the last few games that we have played quite well and had perhaps the most of the possession we are perhaps guilty of not taking our chances or not being ruthless enough and killing these games off when we are in the driving seat. I also think that previous to this the £28 price and early kick off times really dint help at least at 14:15 I have a fighting chance of making the game!

We've not been taking our chances all season.

Leith Green
12-04-2015, 07:15 AM
We have regularly saw about 11k Hibs fans for the bigger games this season and between 8-9k for the other games.. This will be about 14.5k attendance for todays game. I also think we will be lucky to sell anything above 15k for the semi final (which is decent considering the knocks we have taken in the past 3-4 years)..

itslegaltender
12-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Section 44 still pretty empty, that is always a good test to see what the crowd will be. Reckon we are looking at 14k tops.

Leithenhibby
12-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Section 44 still pretty empty, that is always a good test to see what the crowd will be. Reckon we are looking at 14k tops.

I reckon 15k, and over the years that ain't too bad.................

DH1875
12-04-2015, 11:02 AM

Anyone with a season ticket will have more points than anyone who doesn't. If we only get 800 tickets it'll still be season ticket holders only. No criteria will have been changed.

JimBHibees
12-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Anyone with a season ticket will have more points than anyone who doesn't. If we only get 800 tickets it'll still be season ticket holders only. No criteria will have been changed.

Yeah but not all season ticket holders will have the same number of points.