PDA

View Full Version : Dumbarton v Hibs news

Billy Whizz
08-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Listened to Stubbs on Hibs TV last night. Gray and McGeough out for tonight, and Watson a bit of a doubt as well. Possibly means the return of Forster. Be interesting to see what team he puts out in this must win match.

Noticed there is no "pay at the gate" option for anyone thinking of going at the last minute

bingo70
08-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Listened to Stubbs on Hibs TV last night. Gray and McGeough out for tonight, and Watson a bit of a doubt as well. Possibly means the return of Forster. Be interesting to see what team he puts out in this must win match.

Noticed there is no "pay at the gate" option for anyone thinking of going at the last minute

Did he say possible return for forster or are you assuming that?

When we're so reliant on our full backs for width I'd rather we didn't play forster there, If the young lad dunsmore is a natural full back I'd play him or Boyle.

Leithenhibby
08-04-2015, 08:21 AM

When we're so reliant on our full backs for width I'd rather we didn't play forster there, If the young lad dunsmore is a natural full back I'd play him or Boyle.

I didn't pick that up......

Brightside
08-04-2015, 08:29 AM

I'd hope he would go 352 tbh. Happy for Lewis to be wide left maybe give DJ a go wide right.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2015, 08:29 AM

I'm surmising, when you're 1st pick right sided defenders are out, I'm thinking the next choice may have a chance of getting in

Billy Whizz
08-04-2015, 08:30 AM
I'd hope he would go 352 tbh. Happy for Lewis to be wide left maybe give DJ a go wide right.

My thinking too.

Brightside
08-04-2015, 08:33 AM
My thinking too.

Ox

Forster Hanlon Fontaine

Robertson

DJ Fyvie Allan Lewis

Malongo Cummings

El Ad to come on for Malongo for 2nd half.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Ox

Forster Hanlon Fontaine

Robertson

DJ Fyvie Allan Lewis

Malongo Cummings

Won't be far from this, but I expect Fyvie to be rested, looked knackered on Saturday, and a toss up between Boyle/DJ

scoopyboy
08-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Watson is out and probably will be on Sunday as well.

Forster a certainty to start IMO, either at right back in a 4-4-2 or more likely as a central defender in a 3-5-2.

I'm pleased Forster will be back as he will be needed against Hearts and Falkirk over the next couple of weeks.

J-C
08-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Ox

Forster Hanlon Fontaine

Robertson

DJ Fyvie Allan Lewis

Malongo Cummings

I'd drop Malonga, he's been very poor since he came back from Africa, could go with DJ or Alagui up op, even go with both and drop Cummings to wh aint been too great either, possibly have Boyle starting on the right using his pace. Don't need Robertson sitting deep if we have 3 at the back, so a middle 3 of Allan, Robertson and Stanton, you could also use Handling in a deeper role just behind the strikers.

Paloschi
08-04-2015, 09:28 AM

Forster a certainty to start IMO, either at right back in a 4-4-2 or more likely as a central defender in a 3-5-2.

I'm pleased Forster will be back as he will be needed against Hearts and Falkirk over the next couple of weeks.

I'm hoping it's a back 3 with Boyle and Lewis at wingback. I think that suits us more. For me it has to be Farid and JC up top.

madhatter
08-04-2015, 09:50 AM
I'd like to see 3133:

Cerny

Forster Fontaine Hanlon

Robertson

Boyle Allan Stevenson

Cummings El Alagui Malonga

We need to remember what league we are in. Should take it to teams. Cummings to cut in on his left, overlapped by Boyle. Malonga to cut in on his right overlapped by Stevenson. Big Farid being a handful as expected.

GordonHFC
08-04-2015, 10:18 AM

Definately in the squad according to the lad himself last night.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2015, 10:20 AM

Scoops, if Watson is out, we now see him for a bit, as he's cuptied and suspended against Livvi. Makes perfect sense to get Forster back in, would be a crazy decision not too

snooky
08-04-2015, 10:24 AM

This kind of nonsense really baffles me. And they wonder why attendances are dropping. :crazy:

scoopyboy
08-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Scoops, if Watson is out, we now see him for a bit, as he's cuptied and suspended against Livvi. Makes perfect sense to get Forster back in, would be a crazy decision not too

Agree totally Billy.

Mark79
08-04-2015, 11:30 AM
This kind of nonsense really baffles me. And they wonder why attendances are dropping. :crazy:

Dumbarton ground only holds 2,000 or so fans. We take a decent away support on occasion so probably safer to know numbers in advance than hoards of us turn up.

snooky
08-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Dumbarton ground only holds 2,000 or so fans. We take a decent away support on occasion so probably safer to know numbers in advance than hoards of us turn up.

Fair dos. :aok: :agree:

Wakeyhibee
08-04-2015, 10:45 PM

If this was a cup game I could understand it, but it is the end of the season and mid week with very little to play for either in the league. I find it amazing they are willing to give up 40% of capacity just to know how many might be turning up. What were they expecting a pie fight and two large bills from the caterers and the police ??

PS I didn't get in, was told it was a "sell out" not ticket only by the ginger jakey on the gate checking tickets. I didn't check arrangements as I was working in Ayrshire and didn't finish work til 6pm so last minute, never been before and wont go again.