Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green day
08-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Anybody see his column in the record? What a welt

Link????

Baader
08-04-2015, 12:53 PM
If it's in the Record I wouldn't take it seriously. On a par with the Beano and Dandy when it comes to actual 'news'and good journalism. Except the latter two were great!

southsider
08-04-2015, 02:29 PM
AS should just pin it to the dressing room wall.

Baldy Foghorn
08-04-2015, 02:56 PM

Who is Colin Duncan?

Wilson
08-04-2015, 03:23 PM
I read his prediction before the Raith game in the winner pull-out - advising backing Raith. Described us as the most overrated team in the division which I thought was harsh at the time. Added that there had been a lot of self congratulation on our part - not true as all the plaudits coming our way were from outside our camp.

I had him down as another sad jambo with an axe to grind. His prediction was right enough though!

Ronniekirk
08-04-2015, 04:22 PM
I read his prediction before the Raith game in the winner pull-out - advising backing Raith. Described us as the most overrated team in the division which I thought was harsh at the time. Added that there had been a lot of self congratulation on our part - not true as all the plaudits coming our way were from outside our camp.

I had him down as another sad jambo with an axe to grind. His prediction was right enough though!

After the last number of years ,and our steady fall from grace ,it was only going to take a few defeats in a row to predict the journalists would trot out the familiar we are soft , we can't handle the pressure and predict we won't go up .Sadly we have given them the three defeats in a row ,so now the team need to get back on track or we wil continue to be fodder for Hibs In Crisis etc etc .

brog
09-04-2015, 10:50 AM
As others have said in the past, Scottish tabloid journos reinvent the same stories over & over again in a desperate attempt to stir up controversy & sell papers. With the OF it works every time, with the rest of Scotland very little. In this case he's gone to this site, read the thread asking " Have We Improved " & stolen it as an article for the DR. He's best ignored!
PS, this is a paper that still says "X jets in for talks" every time the OF talk to a player. I guess jet travel is somehow still sexy & new in weegie land!

poolman
09-04-2015, 12:44 PM
He's a provan liar and a gigantic fud as well

http://www.football.co.uk/rangers/daily-records-colin-duncan-caught-out-as-he-tries-to-smear/1214868

monktonharp
10-04-2015, 01:04 AM
He's a provan liar and a gigantic fud as well

http://www.football.co.uk/rangers/daily-records-colin-duncan-caught-out-as-he-tries-to-smear/1214868I could not care less hat Colin Duncan (whoever he is) or the follow follow website, or the daly tard says about football. it's now all to play for,again! der Hun, got pump ,the doonhamers are breathing down our necks, and we have a semi-final to negotiate against a team we have failed to bat this season.those are items that rest me, at this moment. we managed to get 3 points, midweek and hopefully can get back on tack against a team that lost their last game, this coming Sunday. that's the real story, this week.

Carheenlea
10-04-2015, 06:28 AM
Who is Colin Duncan?

Likewise, never heard of a Colin Duncan. Know the names of a few Scottish sports writers, but never of this one, so probably nobody to be really getting worked up about.

wills
10-04-2015, 07:02 AM

Jim Traynor in disguise. Another weegie dig at hibs Leanne should ban them for ER