PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) - Scottish Junior Cup Semi Final - Linlithgow Rose v Musselburgh Ath

GordonHFC
07-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Anyone any thoughts on the up coming semi final (2 legs) of the Junior Cup?

Was brought up in Linlithgow (my dad and sister are black bitches for those in the know) but I have lived in Musselburgh for the past 25 years. Have a soft spot for the Rose but they do play in maroon and white so in a bit of a quandry about who to support.

snooky
07-04-2015, 01:09 PM
The Rose have already had their days of glory - support the underdog.
BTW, who's in the other semi?

cabbageandribs1875
07-04-2015, 01:16 PM
The Rose have already had their days of glory - support the underdog.
BTW, who's in the other semi?

the eventual winners :wink: Auchinleck(Fav) v holders Hurlford utd

linlithgowhibbie
07-04-2015, 01:18 PM

Was brought up in Linlithgow (my dad and sister are black bitches for those in the know) but I have lived in Musselburgh for the past 25 years. Have a soft spot for the Rose but they do play in maroon and white so in a bit of a quandry about who to support.

Got to be the Rose, shame about the colours tho!

They have been hot and cold this season and Bo'ness pumped them at Prestonfield last week. Quiet game apparently , only 5 ejected and smoke bombs on the pitch (it was blue so we can safely blame the BU fans!!!!!

PS Junior cup final days are the biz,,,, well worh going if your local team gets there

Pat 0-7
07-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Has to be Rose, my youngest plays youth football for them. Found it hard at first to cheer the maroon team.....and their away kit is blue!!!

MSK
07-04-2015, 01:21 PM

Was brought up in Linlithgow (my dad and sister are black bitches for those in the know) but I have lived in Musselburgh for the past 25 years. Have a soft spot for the Rose but they do play in maroon and white so in a bit of a quandry about who to support.Stevie Mcleish (Musselburgh Manager) is a mate & a hibbie so Im gonna be following that side o the maroon ...:agree:

snooky
07-04-2015, 01:22 PM
the eventual winners :wink: Auchinleck(Fav) v holders Hurlford utd

I'm no' a fan of the Leckie.
C'moan the other three :greengrin

MSK
07-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Has to be Rose, my youngest plays youth football for them. Found it hard at first to cheer the maroon team.....and their away kit is blue!!!My Nephew is goalkeeper for Tynecastle boys ..I really struggle to applaud him when he does well ...:whistle:

Pat 0-7
07-04-2015, 01:26 PM
My Nephew is goalkeeper for Tynecastle boys ..I really struggle to applaud him when he does well ...:whistle:

My boy is a keeper too, so at least his top is yellow !!! :greengrin

GordonHFC
07-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Stevie Mcleish (Musselburgh Manager) is a mate & a hibbie so Im gonna be following that side o the maroon ...:agree:

Thats good enough to make my mind up HH

Nameless
07-04-2015, 04:41 PM
When is the Musselburgh leg of the semi?

Dublin07
07-04-2015, 04:53 PM
When is the Musselburgh leg of the semi?

same afternoon as our cup semi. crazy to make them the same day.