PDA

View Full Version : Palace v Man City.

Leithenhibby
06-04-2015, 09:56 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32111603

It kinda puts our problems/form into perspective.
So many Hibs fans saying that teams with a lower budget shouldn't be touching us............

With the money that City throw at their club they haven't managed to win away in 4. Pellegrini best watch himself. may be looking for a new job :wink:

Bristolhibby
07-04-2015, 06:59 AM
Cracking game last night. And what an atmosphere at Selhurst Park!

Palace fans singing throughout, and their "ultras" section looks mental.

J

Leithenhibby
07-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Cracking game last night. And what an atmosphere at Selhurst Park!

Palace fans singing throughout, and their "ultras" section looks mental.

J

As did the Marseille crowd. We can only but dream.

Crowds that support their team like this must be worth a goal start, also noticed the Sevilla fans when I took in a game last season, when it was going wrong they got behind the team to such an extent that they pulled it back.......

Ozyhibby
07-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Man City are the current premier league champions. I would say they are performing to expectation.
Hibs are currently behind Ross County, who play in a town with a population the size of our average home gate (although the way fans are disappearing, that won't be for long).

Brightside
07-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Man City are the current premier league champions. I would say they are performing to expectation.
Hibs are currently behind Ross County, who play in a town with a population the size of our average home gate (although the way fans are disappearing, that won't be for long).

Haha. "performing to expectation" They have just been beaten by palace! City spent over £100m in the close season. Palace have spent buttons in comparison. Recent performances of City have been way way below expectation.

Hibs are exactly were you would have expected them to be this season.

Ozyhibby
07-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Haha. "performing to expectation" They have just been beaten by palace! City spent over £100m in the close season. Palace have spent buttons in comparison. Recent performances of City have been way way below expectation.

Sorry, you're correct. Man City are in a terrible state and we're flourishing.

Hibby Bairn
07-04-2015, 09:12 AM
As did the Marseille crowd. We can only but dream.

Crowds that support their team like this must be worth a goal start, also noticed the Sevilla fans when I took in a game last season, when it was going wrong they got behind the team to such an extent that they pulled it back.......

Down in London for a few days holiday and went to the game last night. Incredible support from Palace fans and what an atmosphere before and during the game. Really only about 100 ultras but they are down in the corner at the front and they get everybody going. Just brilliant.

Nasri came over to take a corner and couldn't wait to get away from that area. Intimidating without being violent.

So good I'm going to make sure I get back down there for another game. People actually enjoying themselves at a football match.

Brightside
07-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Sorry, you're correct. Man City are in a terrible state and we're flourishing.

Cmon lets not be silly... The OPs point is clear. They have spent 100s of millions of pounds. and somehow have an ageing squad with no young talent coming through. I'd be much more pi$$ed off if i was a Man City fan.

Love the Green
07-04-2015, 09:35 AM

Think you might find that city did not soend over 100 million due to fair play rule which allows some teams ro spend 150 million and others to spend much less..FAIR PLAY my arse.

keep the faith

Brightside
07-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Think you might find that city did not soend over 100 million due to fair play rule which allows some teams ro spend 150 million and others to spend much less..FAIR PLAY my arse.

keep the faith

Sorry only the £90m.

Bacary Sagna Free

Fernando £12,000,000

Willy Caballero £6,000,000

Bruno Zuculini £1,500,000

Eliaquim Mangala £40,000,000

Wilfried Bony £28,000,000

Love the Green
07-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Sorry only the £90m.

Bacary Sagna Free

Fernando £12,000,000

Willy Caballero £6,000,000

Bruno Zuculini £1,500,000

Eliaquim Mangala £40,000,000

Wilfried Bony £28,000,000

This confirms what I stated £60m could by a couple of quality players

keep the faith

Judas Iscariot
07-04-2015, 08:30 PM
City paid 31 million for Mangala

HibbyAndy
07-04-2015, 08:31 PM
What we hinking Pistol pete? Took all Arsenal's rejects and that's why you are utter garbage :hilarious

Joe Hart is as quick as weekend in Saughton and goes doon in installments.