PDA

View Full Version : free kicks /set pieces

rotherhamrob
06-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Do we have anyone who can put their laces through the ball.
Unfortunately I don't get to many games due to living down south but all I seem to see is a floated ball, usually from allan. Obviously I'm not seeing every free kick but does anyone have a go a la Griffiths

Pretty Boy
06-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Sam Stanton takes an excellent corner.

Sadly he's been unable to cement a consistent spot in the side to make a claim to be taking them regularly.

Allan started off well but in recent weeks his set pieces have been poor, much the same pattern as Liam Craig as well. I theink the way set pieces are being taken is under instruction.

cameronw-hfc
06-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Allan and Sammy both take good free kicks in shooting range. Allan seems to like a placed shot over the wall whie Stanton plays it with a bit of whip. Stanton also takes a great corner and plays a very crisp pass.

Jonnyboy
06-04-2015, 09:18 PM
I'd like to see Fontaine given a chance when a direct free kick is in shooting range. He's lurked about the ball on such occasions but is always sent on his way

Albanian Hibs
06-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Allan's corners are terrible.

S4uzee
06-04-2015, 09:34 PM
I'd like to see Fontaine given a chance when a direct free kick is in shooting range. He's lurked about the ball on such occasions but is always sent on his way

Noticed that aswell. Sometimes I'd like to see him just put his laces through it