PDA

View Full Version : FAO Stubbs & Players

MacGruber
04-04-2015, 07:14 PM
My own message to Stubbs & the team:-

Hugely disappointing today and poor run of results but we can go on and get promotion. Was there today, will be there for the next match - 100% behind you. Now is the time for unity and support. Business end of the season and also time for results. You are capable no doubt about it. You can turn this dip in form and results round, get to the play-offs and go up. It has to be better than today, absolutely & we'll have to strain every sinew of fibre - but it is in our hands. I have faith.

There it is - colours tied to the mast. I'll be back on end of May/start of April to revisit this thread as we celebrate

Fire away!

GGTTH

Mark79
04-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Ill give you mine to the team.

Get your act together.

matty_f
04-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Pull the ****ing finger out and put a shift in.

rcarter1
04-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Message.

In every game : 90+ minutes of sweat and determination will get you far.
We can still go up - in style too with the Scottish Cup and having put Rangers to the sword.
All of this is achievable: Score goals, win games, and you will take this club back to where the parties at!

Get in tae them (all of them!!) :gwa:

Pretty Boy
04-04-2015, 08:44 PM
You don't get any success without hard work.

jacomo
04-04-2015, 09:26 PM
You don't get any success without hard work.

There was a lack of closing down and pressing today which was infuriating at times.

Thecat23
04-04-2015, 09:42 PM
There was a lack of closing down and pressing today which was infuriating at times.

This big time.

first 20 mins soon as they got the ball we dropped back and never once pressed or closed them down. They shut us down every time during this period of the game. They seemed to tire and that allowed us more of the ball but no use having the ball when you can't score!

Hermit Crab
05-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Bunch of wage thieving work shy lazy *******s. Get your finger out!

Lucius Apuleius
05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Ah, the old Butcher style of management. 😂

Borderhibbie76
05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Bunch of wage thieving work shy lazy *******s. Get your finger out!

As usual you take it too far

Hermit Crab
05-04-2015, 08:34 AM
As usual you take it too far

Really? So they earned thier wages yesterday? And last week as well I take it? :confused:

MacGruber
02-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Same message for the lads (and lassies) as my OP in the aftermath of the Queens game. Since then 5 straight league wins and good semi performance/horrible result.

There's a new thread 'will we go up'. I'm sticking to my own belief and faith in this team. We will go up. Yes we will.

Congratulations in order for finishing 2nd, a good achievement in itself. Will be back to this when the job is done to congratulate the boys on promotion.

Total faith.

Bring it.

GGTTH

:gwa:

02-05-2015, 03:24 PM
FAO Stubbs and the team

Believe in yourselves and believe in each other. We CAN do this and hopefully todays turn out of the support have proved more than anything that we are all 100% behind you and will back you all way.

GGTTH :flag: