PDA

View Full Version : Allan's booking

Barney McGrew
04-04-2015, 06:01 PM
I reckon that's the sixth yellow card for him this season.

Does that mean he now picks up a suspension?

ozzie
04-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Derby I believe. Dumbarton game is to soon.

B.H.F.C
04-04-2015, 06:04 PM

14 days to kick in

Bishop Hibee
04-04-2015, 06:05 PM
He deserved to be booked but it's a disgrace that huddies can take it in turn to kick him and not be booked.

Sir David Gray
04-04-2015, 06:07 PM

Needs to be at least two weeks after the booking for the suspension to kick in.

He would miss the Livingston game on the 22nd if he's gone over any points total.

ozzie
04-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Yeah just checked looks like the livi game.

matty_f
04-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Stupid booking, it was a dive all day long. Nae need.

Hibeewilly
04-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Stupid booking, it was a dive all day long. Nae need.
It looked to me like he had a wee kick out at their player Matty. Don't think it was the dive

MacGruber
04-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Yeah just checked looks like the livi game.

It was reported he was one booking away from suspension ahead of The Rangers game in which he was booked. Not that I would take the reporting as read given the standards. Do we know for sure when he misses?

Incidentally, from what I could see they were both booked, the QOTS player for fouling Scott on the run and Scott for retaliation on the foul - the free kick went to them? Mute point I know.

Real Emerald
04-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Still not sure what happened there. He obviously got booked for diving but the QOS player seemed to get booked too. They then got a free kick, but for what??? Baffled!

The Sundance Kid
04-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Definitely misses the Livingston game

Bobby's Cinema
04-04-2015, 07:05 PM
It looked to me like he had a wee kick out at their player Matty. Don't think it was the dive
Bang in line in the East it looked a laughable dive. He was also seen staring out a supporter in the first half :nerd:

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Bang in line in the East it looked a laughable dive. He was also seen staring out a supporter in the first half :nerd:

was that at the shy line in front of the singing boys ?

Sir David Gray
04-04-2015, 07:08 PM
was that at the shy line in front of the singing boys ?

Not sure if that's the incident the other poster is referring to but I certainly noticed the one you're talking about.

I think it was after a corner, if I remember correctly and he looked over at someone about three times.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2015, 07:08 PM

It was a after he took a corner in front of the east, which he didn't even get into play. Not sure what the supporter said though

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Not sure if that's the incident the other poster is referring to but I certainly noticed the one you're talking about.

I think it was after a corner, if I remember correctly and he looked over at someone about three times.

yeah i think it was that time but my memory aint very good :greengrin, after a rather miserable attempt at taking a corner

Unseen work
05-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Find it laughable fans are allowed to abuse there own players but if a player only looks back at them angry the fans get on there high horse

Hermit Crab
05-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Find it laughable fans are allowed to abuse there own players but if a player only looks back at them angry the fans get on there high horse

Fans shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it! They certainly shouldn't run off to a steward or a public forum to greet about it. :rolleyes:

O'Rourke3
05-04-2015, 11:30 PM
Pretty sure when he hit it he knew it was pants. Pointing it out really helped. ... Having said that he really only appeared to try a leg in the last 10

The Leith Dutch
06-04-2015, 12:23 PM

The ultimate hypocrisy of the football fan - ride an opposition player for the whole game on anything from his weight to his private life and then get outraged when he flicks two fingers at them when leaving the pitch.

More worrying is that our own fans are absuing our players.
Why do it?
I've never yet seen a player up their game due to getting pelters from their own fans.

skipster7
06-04-2015, 12:30 PM
It was a after he took a corner in front of the east, which he didn't even get into play. Not sure what the supporter said though
Probably something like " your ****ing pish Son. Never mind this fancy dan malarky, get it in the ****in box.:aok:

McKenzie
06-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Probably something like " your ****ing pish Son. Never mind this fancy dan malarky, get it in the ****in box.:aok:

Some boy in the east near section 43 states yesterday that Scott was "pish". He certainly ain't that, I'd rather watch Scott Allan than a Tom Taiwo any day

Mikey09
06-04-2015, 12:53 PM

Didn't know Malpas was covering the game.... :greengrin

HappyAsHellas
06-04-2015, 04:40 PM
The guy gave Allan abuse after his corner sailed straight out for a goal kick, reminding him how **** it was. Allan eventually told him to shut up, or words to that effect which seemed to have the desired effect. I think the guy goes to ER to vent his spleen on anything wearing a Hibs strip, he certainly doesn't support Hibs.

The Sundance Kid
06-04-2015, 05:03 PM
I see Watson is also going to miss the Livingston game after his booking also took him over the booking threshold.

Annoyingly 5 of his 6 bookings were when he was at Dundee United as well.

Hermit Crab
06-04-2015, 05:05 PM
The guy gave Allan abuse after his corner sailed straight out for a goal kick, reminding him how **** it was. Allan eventually told him to shut up, or words to that effect which seemed to have the desired effect. I think the guy goes to ER to vent his spleen on anything wearing a Hibs strip, he certainly doesn't support Hibs.

Allan was quite right to tell him to shut up. Maybe some supporters in that area can tell him as well.

Hermit Crab
06-04-2015, 05:07 PM
I see Watson is also going to miss the Livingston game after his booking also took him over the booking threshold.

Annoyingly 5 of his 6 bookings were when he was at Dundee United as well.

Hopefully gray should have recovered by then so shouldn't be too much of a headache for stubbs.

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Hopefully gray should have recovered by then so shouldn't be too much of a headache for stubbs.

I think I'd prefer to see Forster in ahead of Watson at RB. He doesn't look comfortable out there.

Ronniekirk
07-04-2015, 07:02 AM
I think I'd prefer to see Forster in ahead of Watson at RB. He doesn't look comfortable out there.
Foster was tried there and for me he didn't look that comfortable iether He hasn't been involved iether so to pitch him into a team that's not performing well at present isn't ideal

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Foster was tried there and for me he didn't look that comfortable iether He hasn't been involved iether so to pitch him into a team that's not performing well at present isn't ideal

I'm basing it on last season and I'd say he looked better out there than Watson does. If Gray's not fit for the semi we'll have no option either.

erin go bragh
07-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Allan was quite right to tell him to shut up. Maybe some supporters in that area can tell him as well.

If its the far side of the East ( next to the Dunbar end ) i had to move my seats as the language coupled with the abuse of our players was unbelievable . ( horrible little cretin of a man in his 50s ) i did have a word with him when he started abusing a fan that asked him if he liked any Hibs player .) asking him if he could stop the b ,c and f words that were every second word ( as i had my 7 and 8 year olds with me . He asked me if i wanted to go outside with him . I politely told him i had thrown bigger people out of the way to get into a fight . Total roaster of a bellend .
I did seriously consider going to the next home game without the kids and taking him up on his offer but it would have been a liberty .

GGTTH