PDA

View Full Version : Rangers at Ibrox (potential playoff)

CB_NO3
04-04-2015, 09:55 AM
If we play Rangers does anyone know the rules about how many tickets we are entitled too? Does this get classed as league rules rather than cup rules which would see us get a larger amount of tickets. I would imagine because its the league playoff it will come under league rules and we might only get 1000 tickets. I am assuming loyalty points will come into it?

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2015, 10:17 AM
If we play Rangers does anyone know the rules about how many tickets we are entitled too? Does this get classed as league rules rather than cup rules which would see us get a larger amount of tickets. I would imagine because its the league playoff it will come under league rules and we might only get 1000 tickets. I am assuming loyalty points will come into it?

Its been discussed at length on another thread, cant remember which one.

Its simple for me. Whatever percentage of Ibrox they give us, we give them the same for Easter Road. If they give us 1000 tickets that's 2% of Ibrox, that means we give them 400 tickets for Easter Road.

There can be no other way.

Ozyhibby
04-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Its been discussed at length on another thread, cant remember which one.

Its simple for me. Whatever percentage of Ibrox they give us, we give them the same for Easter Road. If they give us 1000 tickets that's 2% of Ibrox, that means we give them 400 tickets for Easter Road.

There can be no other way.

100% agree

Sir David Gray
04-04-2015, 10:26 AM
There's no rules in place for the percentage of tickets that the away team is entitled to.

The two teams should agree the amount of tickets in advance and if that's not possible, the SPFL has the final say.

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 10:31 AM
i'm waiting to see what percentage the buns gave to hertz fans for tomorrow, remember their reasoning for only giving us 900 for the last game was down to the problems at the game v hertz that got snowed off, having said that if the tickets were passed on to the 'replayed' game tomorrow then i imagine it will be the same amount for hertz tomorrow as the original game....which was certainly more than 900

Aldo
04-04-2015, 10:40 AM
i'm waiting to see what percentage the buns gave to hertz fans for tomorrow, remember their reasoning for only giving us 900 for the last game was down to the problems at the game v hertz that got snowed off, having said that if the tickets were passed on to the 'replayed' game tomorrow then i imagine it will be the same amount for hertz tomorrow as the original game....which was certainly more than 900

Be surprised if they get anymore than the usual following the trouble that Friday night!!

Keith_M
04-04-2015, 10:40 AM

:agree:

They were given around 1,700.

Back to the OP's question: There don't appear to be any rules in place as to the minimum number of tickets for away Fans. IF we play Rangers in the Play-Offs (it's not guaranteed) I fully expect us to get the usual corner at Ibrox and Hibs to give them the whole South Stand.

Leithenhibby
04-04-2015, 10:41 AM

Close to 2k

I'm sure Scotland's finest will have a say in any proposed alterations to tickets outside the "norm"

lord bunberry
04-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Is tomorrow's game not the rearranged game from the one that was abandoned? If so they will have the same amount as the last time as the tickets for that game will be valid for this one.

Sir David Gray
04-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Is tomorrow's game not the rearranged game from the one that was abandoned? If so they will have the same amount as the last time as the tickets for that game will be valid for this one.

:agree: Tomorrow's arrangements will be irrelevant to any arguments regarding our allocation as the game which allegedly caused us to miss out on a bigger allocation was the one which is being replayed tomorrow and therefore the tickets sold for the original match will still be valid.