PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Ticket Office and anyone looking to buy Semi Final tickets tomorrow

Carheenlea
03-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Don`t know if it has been mentioned already, but it looks like semi final/Hearts/Dumbarton tickets won`t be available to buy in person tomorrow pre-match from 1pm. Not sure how long they intend to stay open post match though.

From the Hibs `Bulletin` email - "With tickets now on sale to season ticket holders for the William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final with Falkirk, as well as match day tickets for Queen of the South, Dumbarton, Hearts and Alloa and season tickets for 2015-16, we’re expecting the ticket office to be extremely busy pre-match. The ticket office will be open from 10am, and will reopen post-match. Please note from 1pm-3pm ticket sales will be for the Queen of the South match only""

Sir David Gray
03-04-2015, 08:29 PM
I knew they weren't allowing any semi final sales between 1-3pm tomorrow but I didn't think it was also extended to sales for the Dumbarton game.

That's pretty crap.

woodythehibee
03-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Can I buy a ST pre match tomorrow?

Hermit Crab
03-04-2015, 09:05 PM
But online. Much easier.

NAE NOOKIE
03-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Was going to buy tickets for the semi before tomorrows game .. I don't get why sales are suspended between 1 and 3 it seems barmy to me.

Anyway I had a look on line, but there's no stadium plan. You can google a separate one on the Hampden website but it seems kind of daft not to have a plan on the Hibs ticket page.

O'Rourke3
04-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Can you pick tickets up? Took the collect option since I would be there today.

Albanian Hibs
04-04-2015, 07:47 AM

Thats what I was planning to do as well as getting my season tickets for next season.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2015, 08:05 AM

I was hoping to pick up my semi tickets today as well

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2015, 08:19 AM
I was hoping to pick up my semi tickets today as well

Get down early then!

I paid the £1 postage as I thought there'd be a queue. Tickets have just arrived this morning.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Get down early then!

I paid the £1 postage as I thought there'd be a queue. Tickets have just arrived this morning.

Thanks, can't unfortunately. Will chance it and see what they say. They always have different windows for ticket sales and collections

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Thanks, can't unfortunately. Will chance it and see what they say. They always have different windows for ticket sales and collections

There's always queues as well unfortunately and that's when we don't have semi final tickets to sell/collect.

Carheenlea
04-04-2015, 09:44 AM
The window on the far left is usually the collections, and I would think you can collect alright as there are no transactions at that window. Don't take that as gospel, but would be very surprised if pre-booked semi tickets can't be picked up. Open after game for all sales anyway.

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 10:08 AM
From 10am-1pm three queues will be dedicated to semi-final tickets, one for all other ticket sales and two for ticket collections.

Albanian Hibs
04-04-2015, 10:28 AM
From 10am-1pm three queues will be dedicated to semi-final tickets, one for all other ticket sales and two for ticket collections.

And what about after 1pm?

Never mind, found the answer...

Please note semi-final tickets will not be sold between 1pm and 3pm in an effort to manage the usual match day ticket queues, though tickets will still be available for collection.

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 10:33 AM
And what about after 1pm?

Never mind, found the answer...

Please note semi-final tickets will not be sold between 1pm and 3pm in an effort to manage the usual match day ticket queues, though tickets will still be available for collection.

here's the full article anyway

The Hibernian Ticket Office is now open until kick-off (3pm), selling tickets for today's match against Queen of the South along with William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final tickets, Season Tickets and match tickets for Dumbarton, Hearts and Alloa. The ticket office will also be open post-match.
Hibs Kids tickets can be collected up until 2pm from the Ticket Office.
Please arrive early in order to avoid the queues and thanks for your support
Remember you can also buy all tickets online, and can print today's tickets at home to avoid the queues.

Capt Mainwaring
04-04-2015, 12:00 PM
here's the full article anyway

The Hibernian Ticket Office is now open until kick-off (3pm), selling tickets for today's match against Queen of the South along with William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final tickets, Season Tickets and match tickets for Dumbarton, Hearts and Alloa. The ticket office will also be open post-match.
Hibs Kids tickets can be collected up until 2pm from the Ticket Office.
Please arrive early in order to avoid the queues and thanks for your support
Remember you can also buy all tickets online, and can print today's tickets at home to avoid the queues.

All looks very sensible and organised to me.