PDA

View Full Version : Team v QOTS

erin go bragh
03-04-2015, 07:39 PM
With Watson being cup tied ( semi ) should Forster be starting playing right back ?

----------------Oxley---------------------------
Forster---Fontain--Hanlon---Stevenson

--------------Robertson------------------------
Mcgeouch---Allan--------Fyvie--------------

-----------Dom-----Farid----------------------/

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
03-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Best team to win the game tomorrow for me. Worry about the semi when it's our next game.

blackpoolhibs
03-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Best team to win the game tomorrow for me. Worry about the semi when it's our next game.

:agree: Best team available from now on in.

Sir David Gray
03-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Oxley

Watson
Fontaine
Hanlon
Stevenson

Robertson
Fyvie
McGeouch
Allan

Malonga
Cummings

SUBS

Cerny
Forster
Stanton
Craig
Boyle
El Alagui
Djedje

Billy Whizz
03-04-2015, 08:06 PM

No JC?

blackpoolhibs
03-04-2015, 08:09 PM
No JC?

If fit i'd have Cummings in every time. :agree:

Billy Whizz
03-04-2015, 08:13 PM
If fit i'd have Cummings in every time. :agree:

Haven't heard that he isn't fit for tomorrow!
I'd have Farid on the bench tomorrow, and start against Dumbarton on Wednesday

erin go bragh
03-04-2015, 08:37 PM
No JC?

I thought JC was still out . Be delighted to be wrong .

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
03-04-2015, 08:45 PM

GGTTH

He came on last week and played for the last 25 minutes.

scoopyboy
03-04-2015, 08:46 PM

GGTTH

Jason Cummings and Paul Hanlon fit.

David Gray out and one other first pick very doubtful.

Hibernia&Alba
03-04-2015, 08:58 PM

Definitely, tomorrow is a huge game, after back to back defeats. Lose it and we can probably forget about finishing second.

heretoday
03-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Gotta have Cummings. He's the match winner.

HibsNutter
03-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Cummings and El Alagui up front. The rest of the team picks itself.

The_Horde
03-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Oxley

Watson Hanlon Fontaine

Boyle Robertson Fyvie Stevenson
Mcgeouch

Cummings Malonga

silverhibee
03-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Lets hope it is a winning team and we get the 3 points we need.

Leithenhibby
04-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Lets hope it is a winning team and we get the 3 points we need.

:agree:

Back to winning ways would be nice..............

Bishop Hibee
04-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Jason Cummings and Paul Hanlon fit.

David Gray out and one other first pick very doubtful.

No point risking anyone for this game. Hopefully it's someone we have cover for.

Borderhibbie76
04-04-2015, 08:35 AM
No point risking anyone for this game. Hopefully it's someone we have cover for.

I disagree this is our most important game of season...we need our strongest available 11.. each match as it comes is now our most important. ..plenty football to be played before semi

IanM
04-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Cummings, Malonga and Farid up front

Nae f*****g about 😂

spike220
04-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Cummings, Malonga and Farid up front

Nae f*****g about 

Would love to see this!!!

Given we create plenty but cant finish, I'd settle for creating less, but finishing more often!

J-C
04-04-2015, 09:12 AM
4-3-3 for me

Ox

Watson
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Robertson
Fyvie
McGeouch

Boyle ( for his pace )
Alagui
Cummings

I'd drop Allan who has been poor and Malonga who was getting ripped a new one by everyone I spoke to in the ticket queue on Thursday.

HH81
04-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Got a feeling it might be a draw today. Hopefully Cummings back up front as he seems to be best forward at club.

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 09:25 AM
just purchased a ticket, now a warning to hibs and the players, if we don get the 3 points today i promise i will launch my ticket stub on to the pitch at FT...i might even boooo as well just for good measure

i really mean it this time

Squealing pig
04-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Farid and muffin upfront also would like to see cerny in goals still got a feeling he could b stubbs best signing if given the gloves

silverhibee
04-04-2015, 10:03 AM
just purchased a ticket, now a warning to hibs and the players, if we don get the 3 points today i promise i will launch my ticket stub on to the pitch at FT...i might even boooo as well just for good measure

i really mean it this time

Get this posted on the pin board in the home changing room for Stubbs and the players to read.

Should do the trick. :greengrin

Golden Bear
04-04-2015, 10:16 AM
I've purchased tickets for today's game on behalf of a Rangers supporting colleague and his two sons. The guy was originally brought up in the west of scotland, moved east and I know he's always had a soft spot for Hibs. Anyway, he's not wanting his offspring to have anything to do with the Rangers/Celtic bigotry thing so I think we may have 2 potential new Hibees waiting in the wings.

:thumbsup:

aljo7-0
04-04-2015, 10:40 AM
I've purchased tickets for today's game on behalf of a Rangers supporting colleague and his two sons. The guy was originally brought up in the west of scotland, moved east and I know he's always had a soft spot for Hibs. Anyway, he's not wanting his offspring to have anything to do with the Rangers/Celtic bigotry thing so I think we may have 2 potential new Hibees waiting in the wings.

:thumbsup:

That's the sort of conversion that the original Christian missionaries would have been proud of http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Aldo
04-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Jason Cummings and Paul Hanlon fit. David Gray out and one other first pick very doubtful.

Good news about JC and PH Scoops.

Both should be in the starting 11 IMHO!

As others have alluded strongest team possible every week from now until end of season!

AlbertK86
04-04-2015, 10:43 AM
4-3-3 for me Ox Watson Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson Robertson Fyvie McGeouch Boyle ( for his pace ) Alagui Cummings I'd drop Allan who has been poor and Malonga who was getting ripped a new one by everyone I spoke to in the ticket queue on Thursday.

Sorry cannot agree with dropping Allan

He has been the creator behind the majority of our goals this season and is the one who can do something unexpected to open up a defence

Yep he can be annoying when his flicks and hard passes don't come off but to me he is the most important player in the team due to his creativity

Drop him and we won't create nearly as many chances

J-C
04-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Sorry cannot agree with dropping Allan

He has been the creator behind the majority of our goals this season and is the one who can do something unexpected to open up a defence

Yep he can be annoying when his flicks and hard passes don't come off but to me he is the most important player in the team due to his creativity

Drop him and we won't create nearly as many chances

I agree but I feel his overall performances have dropped a lot in recent weeks, maybe a wee seat on the bench to remind him he needs to be at the top of his game a lot more., just my view point that's all.

Jones28
04-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Gotta have Cummings. He's the match winner.

This, he is the man

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2015, 11:53 AM
4-3-3 for me

Ox

Watson
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Robertson
Fyvie
McGeouch

Boyle ( for his pace )
Alagui
Cummings

I'd drop Allan who has been poor and Malonga who was getting ripped a new one by everyone I spoke to in the ticket queue on Thursday.

I'm wondering if we should have taken the £1.5m Dundee United offered in January?

J-C
04-04-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm wondering if we should have taken the £1.5m Dundee United offered in January?

Was it offered or is this like the £500k we offered for griffiths :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Was it offered or is this like the £500k we offered for griffiths :greengrin

:wink:

Speedy
04-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Oxley

Watson Hanlon Fontaine

Boyle Robertson Fyvie Stevenson
Mcgeouch

Cummings Malonga

Interesting.

If Stubbs thinks Boyle can do the job at wing back then this may be the way to go.

Easier for Forster to slot in for the cup as well.

04-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Official Starting XI - Oxley, Watson, Hanlon, Fontaine, stevenson, Robertson, Fyvie, Allan, Stanton, Malonga & Cummings.

So looks like a 4-4-2 and Stanton gets a run out.

Callum_62
04-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Official Starting XI - Oxley, Watson, Hanlon, Fontaine, stevenson, Robertson, Fyvie, Allan, Stanton, Malonga & Cummings.

So looks like a 4-4-2 and Stanton gets a run out.

will the midfield be:

Allan Robbo Fyvie Stanton

Who plays right?

Speedy
04-04-2015, 02:27 PM
will the midfield be:

Allan Robbo Fyvie Stanton

Who plays right?

Robertson

Allan Fyvie

Stanton

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Get this posted on the pin board in the home changing room for Stubbs and the players to read.

Should do the trick. :greengrin

not even the threat of a ticket stub landing on their head could spur the players on today, they are just simply unspurable