PDA

View Full Version : Q.O.S. chat

Pete
03-04-2015, 01:58 AM
In all the dreaming about the cup and excitement about Hamden I'd forgotten how important this game is tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow.

A look at the table and it really sinks in. For parity to be restored, we have to beat QOS and hope hearts beat rangers at Ibrox. I'm assuming that rangers will take care of the team in their "extra" game.

We really need to keep plugging away against what is guaranteed to be stuffy opposition. Patience and more patience will be the order of the day and I don't care if we win 1-0 in the ninetieth minute, we have to keep roaring them on as winning is now essential.

This is also a hibs kids game, which I had totally forgotten about. Cheap walk-ups. :thumbsup:

CB_NO3
03-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Technically this is Rangers game in hand. One was supposed to play Livi this week and one was to play Alloa but due to it being the challenge cup final on Sunday they are playing the game in hand on Sunday. This is the game that got snowed off. Just hope the game that should have continued does not work in the huns favour.

Shanksaidno
03-04-2015, 08:34 AM
The big question is who is going to put away the chances we make ? Is Cummings fit to start ?

JimBHibees
03-04-2015, 08:36 AM
The big question is who is going to put away the chances we make ? Is Cummings fit to start ?

Cummings and Malonga will start I assume.

Shields Hibee
03-04-2015, 11:53 PM
I'm more concerned with us getting points in the league games than worrying about Hampden right now! Let's get something off QOS, Dumbarton & Hertz then prepare for Falkirk SF.

SteveHFC
04-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Technically this is Rangers game in hand. One was supposed to play Livi this week and one was to play Alloa but due to it being the challenge cup final on Sunday they are playing the game in hand on Sunday. This is the game that got snowed off. Just hope the game that should have continued does not work in the huns favour.

Hope Hearts pump them on sunday.

:agree:

Chibs
04-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Hope Hearts pump them on sunday.

:agree:
hope a meteor hits ipox on sunday.

HoboHarry
04-04-2015, 01:41 AM
hope a meteor hits ipox on sunday.
I think that will be next week and it will take the earthly form of Mike Ashley's legal team...... :greengrin