PDA

View Full Version : New Sunday Amateur Team Looking For A Sponsor

aazza91
02-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Admins : Feel free to delete if I am breaking any rules

Corstorphine Dynamo FC is a brand new Sunday amateur team that will be playing in LEAFA Sunday Morning league next season. We will be playing our home games at the Gyle Park and currently trying to find a sponsor for the upcoming season.

We would ask that your company can help us in any way possible, no donation too small, and no donation will go unnoticed. In return for any help you may be able to provide we would provide your company with advertising through various different means.

We could include your company logo on any items of kit that we purchase, which would be on show during every match throughout Edinburgh, or travelling to and from matches.

We have a Facebook page that we are currently building a following on. On this we would include your company logo in our main timeline image. We would make an initial post on our page to describe the sponsorship affiliation between our club and your company.. With every post we would include links to your website, email address, phone number, etc.

We also have a Twitter account the same as our facebook with followers increasing daily. We would tweet regularly on this also with links to your company site, etc.

Please feel free to email me at corstorphinedynamo@gmail.com or PM me.