PDA

View Full Version : FAO Anyone who had issues reassigning tickets today

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 11:49 AM
I have just emailed the following to Hibs and will poste a reply as soon as I receive one:

Good Afternoon

When purchasing tickets for the semi final v Falkirk I had issues assigning tickets to others in my network. Within my network I have a mixture of season ticket holders and non season ticket holders and I was unable to reassign tickets to either. Having spoken to other supporters it appears this situation isn't unique to myself.

Can you confirm it should have been possible to assign tickets to all people in a network and if there will be a system for this to be done retrospectively for those who were unable to do so?

Thanks

woodythehibee
02-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Cheers PB, had the same issue!

Oscar T Grouch
02-04-2015, 12:02 PM
I have just emailed the following to Hibs and will poste a reply as soon as I receive one:

Good Afternoon

When purchasing tickets for the semi final v Falkirk I had issues assigning tickets to others in my network. Within my network I have a mixture of season ticket holders and non season ticket holders and I was unable to reassign tickets to either. Having spoken to other supporters it appears this situation isn't unique to myself.

Can you confirm it should have been possible to assign tickets to all people in a network and if there will be a system for this to be done retrospectively for those who were unable to do so?

Thanks

I spoke with them today, they said that if the person you are assigning them to isn't a ST member then you cannot assign the ticket and they don't get the loyalty points. Very poor one from Hibs on this. If I want to go with my mate and get him loyalty points I have to wait until the public sale. I bought mine and told my mate he cannot get the loyalty points, even though he is paying to go to the game. I am very disappointed, but I have been having trouble with Zebra finance today too, not allowing me to change the payment day of my direct debit without paying twice in one month, the payment date just now in 1 day before the end of the month. It is a total shambles and will put people off renewing, or buying a new ST.

Andy74
02-04-2015, 12:04 PM
I spoke with them today, they said that if the person you are assigning them to isn't a ST member then you cannot assign the ticket and they don't get the loyalty points. Very poor one from Hibs on this. If I want to go with my mate and get him loyalty points I have to wait until the public sale. I bought mine and told my mate he cannot get the loyalty points, even though he is paying to go to the game. I am very disappointed, but I have been having trouble with Zebra finance today too, not allowing me to change the payment day of my direct debit without paying twice in one month, the payment date just now in 1 day before the end of the month. It is a total shambles and will put people off renewing, or buying a new ST.

That would be crazy as if they waited they would get points.

It was meant to be the point of ST holders being able to buy for a group.

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 12:10 PM

That seems utterly bizarre and appears to contradict the previously released statements. Why give ST holders unlimited tickets to encourage people to sit in groups if those they are for are penalised by being denied loyalty points for not waiting a week and not sitting in a group?

Anyway it wouldn't let me reassign to ST holders as well as non so I still want an answer.

Oscar T Grouch
02-04-2015, 12:13 PM

I am going with one mate, he was a ST holder and will be again next year. I cannot buy my ticket and hope he gets one in the public sale next to me, that is not going to happen. How many ST holders are going to buy non ST holders tickets before the public sale? Should all non ST holders not be able to sit next to their mates in a massive stadium that will be half full? This is only one case, I bet there are loads of ST holders buying for lots of non ST holders, if they want to get loyalty points, they simply cannot sit next to their party, but will have to buy seats separately in the public sale. I don't see the problem with giving them loyalty points, we'll be lucky to take 20k through for this game.

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Thanks PB, That was a farce this morning. I also don't understand why they only open 1 block at a time? The initial block fills up so fast those wanting more than 2 or 3 tickets really struggle to get an order in. It took over an hour to get another block open.

Oscar T Grouch
02-04-2015, 12:16 PM
That seems utterly bizarre and appears to contradict the previously released statements. Why give ST holders unlimited tickets to encourage people to sit in groups if those they are for are penalised by being denied loyalty points for not waiting a week and not sitting in a group?

Anyway it wouldn't let me reassign to ST holders as well as non so I still want an answer.

Exactly, why bother giving ST holders unlimited tickets? This whole loyalty scheme has been rushed through without thinking about all the different scenarios that could occur. My mate is not too fussed about it, but there will be people who are paying their £23 who will want the points.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 12:25 PM

What's the point in this form then?
http://cdn.hibernianfc.co.uk/assets/downloads/William_Hill_Scottish_Cup_Semi_Final_Loyalty_Point s_Form.pdf

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 12:39 PM
What's the point in this form then?
http://cdn.hibernianfc.co.uk/assets/downloads/William_Hill_Scottish_Cup_Semi_Final_Loyalty_Point s_Form.pdf

Seems this was an online glitch as opposed to non STs not being able to get points.

Getting down to ER just isn't practical for me this week, including Saturday unfortunately, so I had to buy online. The form is ideal for those who could get to the stadium but it's a pretty big **** up on the part of Ticketmaster that the online system wasn't right.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Seems this was an online glitch as opposed to non STs not being able to get points.

Getting down to ER just isn't practical for me this week, including Saturday unfortunately, so I had to buy online. The form is ideal for those who could get to the stadium but it's a pretty big **** up on the part of Ticketmaster that the online system wasn't right.
PB, have you heard back from Hibs yet?

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 12:51 PM
PB, have you heard back from Hibs yet?

Nothing yet.

In fairness it's undoubtedly a busy day so I wasn't expecting a quick response. I've got tickets which is obviously the main thing so happy enough to give them a day or so to sort out a response to the other issues.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Nothing yet.

In fairness it's undoubtedly a busy day so I wasn't expecting a quick response. I've got tickets which is obviously the main thing so happy enough to give them a day or so to sort out a response to the other issues.
Hibs have encouraged us to book online, it seems as if you went to ER today and handed in this form, you got loyalty points added for non season ticket holders?

woodythehibee
02-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Hibs have encouraged us to book online, it seems as if you went to ER today and handed in this form, you got loyalty points added for non season ticket holders?

Seems that way, must be a glitch in the system. Hopefully they can address it tomorrow.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Seems that way, must be a glitch in the system. Hopefully they can address it tomorrow.

Hopefully, I'm fine as a season ticket holder, but it's the walk up lads that I bought for this morning that needs fixed

Geo_1875
02-04-2015, 01:31 PM
So did anybody contact Ticketmaster and ask why their system doesn't work as it should?

woodythehibee
02-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Hopefully, I'm fine as a season ticket holder, but it's the walk up lads that I bought for this morning that needs fixed
Same boat as me Billy.

BoomtownHibees
02-04-2015, 01:40 PM
So did anybody contact Ticketmaster and ask why their system doesn't work as it should?

Don't think that should be up to us to do that

h185forever
02-04-2015, 03:22 PM
I had the same issue. Bought for my son and I .....both renewed seasons already ..no option to assign a ticket today to him, even tho he is in my network

cmon Hibs sort this out .

andrew70
02-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Ticket office have replied to me just now saying:

Hi Andrew,

No problem we will make sure they get points added.

Kind Regards
Hibernian Ticket Office

Fair play to the girls in the TO - uneccessary admin work for them but good to know they will sort it out.

I filled out the sheet, that BW put on the other thread, with all my groups client ref numbers and attached it to my email.

mvteng
02-04-2015, 03:31 PM
What email address did you use for the ticket office?

I've got exactly the same problem.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Ticket office have replied to me just now saying:

Hi Andrew,

No problem we will make sure they get points added.

Kind Regards
Hibernian Ticket Office

Fair play to the girls in the TO - uneccessary admin work for them but good to know they will sort it out.

I filled out the sheet, that BW put on the other thread, with all my groups client ref numbers and attached it to my email.

Andrew thanks, what email address did you send it too

Carheenlea
02-04-2015, 03:46 PM
This problem has arisen due to the decision to allocate 10 loyalty points for this game. It would have been easier just to allocate the same for any other away game - 3 points. Why 10? I would argue that for Hampden semis and finals no "loyalty" points really need to be getting handed out at all.

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Anyone having difficulties? I'm selecting 2 adults, 3 kids for best available and getting an error?

"There are errors on the page. None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Anyone having difficulties? I'm selecting 2 adults, 3 kids for best available and getting an error?

"There are errors on the page. None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."

Select a section in the east stand.

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Select a section in the east stand.

I chose best available. Then when I got the error changed it to F3 and got the same error.

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 04:05 PM
I chose best available. Then when I got the error changed it to F3 and got the same error.

Are you a season ticket holder? Just asking!

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Are you a season ticket holder? Just asking!

Yes. 3 of us are - trying to buy 5 tickets with my account.

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Yes. 3 of us are - trying to buy 5 tickets with my account.

Select F3 mate. Worked for me. F2 must be sold out.

Or there are not 5 available together in F2

CB_NO3
02-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Just left the ticket office. They have been run of their feet today. People buying Semi Final tickets, Dumbarton tickets, season tickets and derby tickets.

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Just left the ticket office. They have been run of their feet today. People buying Semi Final tickets, Dumbarton tickets, season tickets and derby tickets.

Good stuff :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Select F3 mate. Worked for me. F2 must be sold out.

Or there are not 5 available together in F2

Cheers - I had to log out and back in again. I think it was retaining the F2 behind the scenes and producing the error, even if I had selected F3.

Done now though. :aok:

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Cheers - I had to log out and back in again. I think it was retaining the F2 behind the scenes and producing the error, even if I had selected F3.

Done now though. :aok:

Good stuff. At least there's plenty tickets for everyone.

andrew70
02-04-2015, 04:23 PM
What email address did you use for the ticket office?

I've got exactly the same problem.

Andrew thanks, what email address did you send it too

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 05:00 PM
tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Andew, thanks

mvteng
03-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Just emailed the ticket office & got an email back within 5 minutes saying points would be reallocated.

Can't argue with that.

Thanks to Leanne & Andrew70

woodythehibee
04-04-2015, 09:03 AM
Just emailed the ticket office & got an email back within 5 minutes saying points would be reallocated.

Can't argue with that.

Thanks to Leanne & Andrew70
Relocated to non ST too?

macca70
04-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Folk moaning about not being able to reallocate loyalty points to non ST holders - just wait til the public sale then, it won't be close to sold out so just wait til Public Sale then your non ST mates get their loyalty points and you all get to sit together.

Bristolhibby
04-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Folk moaning about not being able to reallocate loyalty points to non ST holders - just wait til the public sale then, it won't be close to sold out so just wait til Public Sale then your non ST mates get their loyalty points and you all get to sit together.

Why should they?

J

mvteng
04-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Relocated to non ST too?

Yep, reallocated to season & non season ticket holders