PDA

View Full Version : Team for the remainder of the season

Hibeesmad
29-03-2015, 08:58 PM
We might change things about depending on the best tactics to win each game but I think our best team now would be-

Oxley
Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson
Allan
McGeough
Robertson
Fyvie
Malonga
El Alagui

lord bunberry
29-03-2015, 10:34 PM
We might change things about depending on the best tactics to win each game but I think our best team now would be-

Oxley
Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson
Allan
McGeough
Robertson
Fyvie
Malonga
El Alagui
What's the score with Cummings? If he's fit I'd have him starting

MWHIBBIES
30-03-2015, 03:40 AM
There is no way we can hope to start the same team for the rest of the season, we're already seeing the negatives of having a thin squad IMO with guys like Allan and Gray having some poor form.

Matty_Jack04
30-03-2015, 05:57 AM
What's the score with Cummings? If he's fit I'd have him starting

Agree problem with JC is its his knee he's hurt not the fact he's not fit, reading between the lines of AS in the papers last week he's had a wee fright by it which is to be expected after his bad injury early on his career so probs just trying to build his confidence but when he's right Id have him in the team before malonga on current form

Alex Trager
30-03-2015, 08:03 AM

Oxley
Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson
Allan
McGeough
Robertson
Fyvie
Malonga
El Alagui

With no Cummings we desperately miss someone willing to do all the running and getting into spaces that would have seen us win on Saturday had he started imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
30-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Agree problem with JC is its his knee he's hurt not the fact he's not fit, reading between the lines of AS in the papers last week he's had a wee fright by it which is to be expected after his bad injury early on his career so probs just trying to build his confidence but when he's right Id have him in the team before malonga on current form

I have a feeling that JC and Farid would both be trying to play in the same areas if they were a partnership. I think recent criticism of Malonga has been in part due to him not having a 'box' player up alongside him. But we shall see.

H18S NX
30-03-2015, 11:05 AM
IMO,i don't think our midfield is right,perm any two from three,allen,fyvie,mcgeough.

J-C
30-03-2015, 11:47 AM
I have a feeling that JC and Farid would both be trying to play in the same areas if they were a partnership. I think recent criticism of Malonga has been in part due to him not having a 'box' player up alongside him. But we shall see.

Farid is nowhere near as mobile as Cummings, they'd make a good partnership, as good a striker Farid is he plays a bit deeper and uses his strength to hold the ball up.