PDA

View Full Version : Yams Undercovers

Just Alf
29-03-2015, 07:48 PM
To the undercovers where ever you may be..... -----> :lolyam:

SteveHFC
29-03-2015, 07:49 PM
I know me and hermit are undercover jambos.

Just Alf
29-03-2015, 07:51 PM
KNEW it!! ..... Was sooooo obvious! :agree:

Glory Lurker
29-03-2015, 07:53 PM
I've always thought that the easiest way to flush them out would be to post a Yes/No poll "Are you actually an undercover yam?". Given that they're not the sharpest tools in the box, they would just answer "yes". We really should try it some time.

Forza Fred
29-03-2015, 07:59 PM
To the undercovers where ever you may be..... -----> :lolyam:

I suspect at least one and possibly two have penetrated the private members board, of which admittedly I am no longer a member.

I can understand a jambo having a go at surreptitiously winding us Hibs supporters up from time to time, but to actually spend dosh to protect your real reason for being there makes me question their state of mind

marinello59
29-03-2015, 08:01 PM
I suspect at least one and possibly two have penetrated the private members board, of which admittedly I am no longer a member.

I can understand a jambo having a go at surreptitiously winding us Hibs supporters up from time to time, but to actually spend dosh to protect your real reason for being there makes me question their state of mind

Bugger, I've been busted. :greengrin

Forza Fred
29-03-2015, 08:03 PM

Better make that three then :greengrin

Just Alf
29-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Better make that three then :greengrin

3 outed already :cb

SaulGoodman
29-03-2015, 08:33 PM
5-1

Just Alf
29-03-2015, 08:34 PM
5-1

4 an' counting .....

CraigHibee
29-03-2015, 08:35 PM
I've always thought that the easiest way to flush them out would be to post a Yes/No poll "Are you actually an undercover yam?". Given that they're not the sharpest tools in the box, they would just answer "yes". We really should try it some time.

another easy question that would likely catch them out would be

"do you like albert kidd"

this would sniff out the puddle drinking tramps with the greatest of ease :greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
29-03-2015, 08:48 PM
5-1 Finished Hibs

Just Alf
29-03-2015, 08:50 PM
5-1 Finished Hibs

Now FIVE! ...... Like shooting fish in a barrel! :cb

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 08:55 PM

Aye? Like who?

Hibeesmad
29-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Administration and relegation lol heart of deedlothian

son of haggart
29-03-2015, 09:08 PM

I would answer No to that question, honestly

silverhibee
29-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Aye? Like who?

:cool2:

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 09:20 PM
:cool2:

You can **** off as well :greengrin:wink:

jacomo
29-03-2015, 09:26 PM
I would answer No to that question, honestly

Are you the only declared Jambo on here? I'm sure there are a good few lurkers who have accounts but don't post, as well as the undercover Yams, but can't think who else posts as a maroon who hasn't got barred.

Are you due a testimonial at some point? :wink:

ekhibee
29-03-2015, 09:39 PM
I don't think the OP was referring to Son of Haggart, who has openly admitted his sympathies. I don't know where the idea that Hermit is a yam has originated from, it seems like nonsense to me. There are definitely some yam trolls on here, the question is, how do you draw them out? Asking them if they like Albert Kidd wouldn't work in my opinion.

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 10:14 PM
I don't think the OP was referring to Son of Haggart, who has openly admitted his sympathies. I don't know where the idea that Hermit is a yam has originated from, it seems like nonsense to me. There are definitely some yam trolls on here, the question is, how do you draw them out? Asking them if they like Albert Kidd wouldn't work in my opinion.

Im doing well for a yam eh!

leggeto
29-03-2015, 10:15 PM

Me 2

silverhibee
29-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Im doing well for a yam eh!

very well, :greengrin

Nando™
30-03-2015, 12:22 AM
5-1, thanks for all your donations to the charities that helped us in our time of need.

GSTQ. FTP.

MrSmith
30-03-2015, 07:42 AM
0-7 tossers! :cb

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Hearts hearts glorious hearts. So Mark defreezy, demolition derby, 4-0,1-5.

seanshow
30-03-2015, 11:49 AM
apparently back in the day like the 1950's some would watch Hibs one week and Hearts the nxt, what happens to these people?

banned frm Hibs.net.... or maybe too old to work a computer anyway.

CraigHibee
30-03-2015, 12:11 PM

it would draw the majority of them out, most of them are simpletons :greengrin

CraigHibee
30-03-2015, 12:13 PM
apparently back in the day like the 1950's some would watch Hibs one week and Hearts the nxt, what happens to these people?

this is true, my dad said that back in his teens his pals and him would go to both teams games, he seen the light though thank fully :greengrin

Dan Sarf
30-03-2015, 12:43 PM

Cheeky young devil!

I've always been a Hibby but it never stopped me going to watch great players like Dave McKay and Alec Young when Hibs were playing away from home (and I'd never be allowed to go). Can't imagine ever wanting to watch the Maroon Balloons nowadays though. Shame in a way.

Now, how do you submit this? I know there's a button for it somewhere. I'll just have a wee lie down first...

Hibernia&Alba
30-03-2015, 12:53 PM

Aye, you hear this said all over the country, too. Perhaps football was just less tribal back then, but perhaps it was only a small minority who did that.

As for undercovers, there will always be some on every forum. Football fans enjoy winding each other up. However, I would be worried about any maroonics who paid for membership: that's stalking.

iwasthere1972
30-03-2015, 01:09 PM
I never ever thought that I would manage over sixteen thousand posts before getting caught out.

What gave it away?

Hibernia&Alba
30-03-2015, 01:15 PM
I never ever thought that I would manage over sixteen thousand posts before getting caught out.

What gave it away?

You were seen giving a 5-1 hand gesture on Gorgie Road. The last person I would have suspected.

seanshow
30-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Cheeky young devil!

I've always been a Hibby but it never stopped me going to watch great players like Dave McKay and Alec Young when Hibs were playing away from home (and I'd never be allowed to go). Can't imagine ever wanting to watch the Maroon Balloons nowadays though. Shame in a way.

Now, how do you submit this? I know there's a button for it somewhere. I'll just have a wee lie down first.........must be hard pressing the right key doon with the size of the rubber stopper on that walking stick. :tee hee:

Sorry, No offense meant to the silver surfers :whistle:

ancient hibee
30-03-2015, 06:11 PM
......must be hard pressing the right key doon with the size of the rubber stopper on that walking stick. :tee hee:

Offence (correct spelling) well and truly taken.

Judas Iscariot
30-03-2015, 06:59 PM
I've been caught more than once

SaulGoodman
30-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Mind the gap hobos. Championees

Dan Sarf
30-03-2015, 07:07 PM
......must be hard pressing the right key doon with the size of the rubber stopper on that walking stick. :tee hee:

I heard that! Pardon?

Septimus
31-03-2015, 07:05 AM
I was one of these errant people who regularly would go to Tynecastle when Hibs were away to see great players like Billy Houliston, Billy Steel , James Mason, Wille Waddell etc play. I never felt a flicker of emotion when Hearts either won or lost because, quite simply, in these days they were the second Edinburgh team.

I we are looking for confessions then I have to step forward and admit that I once, only once, hoped that Rangers would beat Dundee which would benefit Hibs. I have suffered remorse ever since.

The Gorf
31-03-2015, 07:59 AM
I was one of these errant people who regularly would go to Tynecastle when Hibs were away to see great players like Billy Houliston, Billy Steel , James Mason, Wille Waddell etc play. I never felt a flicker of emotion when Hearts either won or lost because, quite simply, in these days they were the second Edinburgh team.

I we are looking for confessions then I have to step forward and admit that I once, only once, hoped that Rangers would beat Dundee which would benefit Hibs. I have suffered remorse ever since.
I was at Raith on Saturday and my long standing friend came with me. He's a dundee supporter and has been all his life. Just likes watching football. He actually jumped up and cheered when Hibs scored.
had to stop myself laughing when the line " and we hate Dundee" came up.

Danderhall Hibs
31-03-2015, 08:42 AM
WTF is this thread all about?

Beefster
31-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Given the amount of folk on the Web that pretend to be someone they're not and completely fabricate their lives (e.g. Irvine Jambo), I wouldn't consider signing up for a forum and pretending to support a team worthy of the "undercover" status. They can be "tragic and in need of a ride" like the rest of them.

Bad Martini
31-03-2015, 11:34 AM

I share your query and would ask WTAF is this thread all about!!?! :confused:

AK86
31-03-2015, 11:56 PM
I was caught out ages ago, when I did post slagging pat Fenlon. Saying he was useless and running us into the ground. I was well and truly hunted out of here, with all the yam accusations you could imagine.

Im glad nobody listened. :wink:

Forza Fred
01-04-2015, 05:51 AM
I was instrumental in arranging a presentation to Albert Kidd in Melbourne 10 years ago.

Never did anyone on this board realise it was just a ploy to ensure my undercover status went un noticed.

Damn!

I.ve given it away now you peg sellers....

Phil D. Rolls
01-04-2015, 06:26 AM
to the undercovers where ever you may be..... -----> :lolyam:

wee airdrie jambo agrees!

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-04-2015, 09:24 AM

My thoughts entirely, we would be better off discussing the fact that they are going to lose a lot of players in the summer and Millwall seemingly got tabs on the caveman puppet.

ekhibee
01-04-2015, 12:38 PM
My thoughts entirely, we would be better off discussing the fact that they are going to lose a lot of players in the summer and Millwall seemingly got tabs on the caveman puppet.
Millwall been sniffing around for Neilson?

Salt N Sauzee
01-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Delete this thread, it's embarrassing.

Nando™
01-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Delete this thread, it's embarrassing.

Why are you embarrassed?

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Why are you embarrassed?

It's not embarrassing for him but for some posting it is. I don't wish to speak on his behalf but I reckon he meant cringeworthy.

heretoday
02-04-2015, 03:27 PM
I cannot think of anything more pathetic than invading another team's website and causing mischief. Sadly, there are, no doubt, those of an ER persuasion who do this too.

Personally, I couldn't bear to even look at a Hearts website. Sometimes I can hardly bear to look at this one!