PDA

View Full Version : Highlights

Not In The Know
29-03-2015, 11:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=YVnkhbQvLTY

how we don't win these games is beyond me.

matty_f
29-03-2015, 11:30 AM

We had enough chances to win 4 games!

Stuarty27
29-03-2015, 11:31 AM
I thought at the time David Gray should of scored, looks even worse in the reply.

That would of put us 2-1 up and I've no doubt we would of went on to win it.

S4uzee
29-03-2015, 11:31 AM

I wasn't at the game but very unlucky going by that

Leithenhibby
29-03-2015, 11:43 AM
I thought at the time David Gray should of scored, looks even worse in the reply.

That would of put us 2-1 up and I've no doubt we would of went on to win it.

That's may thoughts also.

So many chances and way too many players wanting to tippy tappy it into the net. Whatever happened to "Putting your laces though it" at ER.....

The_Horde
29-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Oxley should be saving their first. But apart from that how slack were we to give them the opporchancity.

Tyler Durden
29-03-2015, 11:45 AM

Some really poor defending there from Gray and Watson. Fontaine has a bad habit of running to defend our goal line whenever there's danger in the box. Pays off at times but the last 2 weeks he could probably have prevented a goal if he stayed alert with a man in the box.

Leithenhibby
29-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Oxley should be saving their first. But apart from that how slack were we to give them the opporchancity.

I thought the guy stuck it away well. But hey, let's have another stab at Ox :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
29-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Looked like the story of chunks of our season in one 90 minute montage.

Not taking our chances when on top and sucker punched which cost us points.

Pretty Boy
29-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Oh and what the hell is the defending about at the 2nd goal? The guy who hits the initial shot is standing in about 10 yards off space. Why is Stevenson where he is and why does Fontaine turn back towards his own goal when the cross comes in?

If Lewis had picked up the player who hit the initial shot and Fontaine had picked up the player who put the rebound in that was a simple goal to prevent.

NAE NOOKIE
29-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Wow .... just how many chances can you squander in one game? Malonga should have scored, it was actually a poor effort to hit the bar from a free header.

The defending at the 2nd goal was very poor, but the truth is we should have been out of sight by then .... oh for a Leigh Griffiths.

Turkish Green
29-03-2015, 12:05 PM
That's may thoughts also.

So many chances and way too many players wanting to tippy tappy it into the net. Whatever happened to "Putting your laces though it" at ER.....

Very much this. Reminds me of the Chuckle Bros. To you, to me, to you, to me then.

Giving their keeper to much time to get settled.

marinello59
29-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Oh and what the hell is the defending about at the 2nd goal? The guy who hits the initial shot is standing in about 10 yards off space. Why is Stevenson where he is and why does Fontaine turn back towards his own goal when the cross comes in?

If Lewis had picked up the player who hit the initial shot and Fontaine had picked up the player who put the rebound in that was a simple goal to prevent.

When the second goal went in yesterday I thought Oxley had fumbled the ball but laid most of the blame on the defenders. After watching that again I have changed my mind. Oxley did well with the first save. I now reckon all of the blame lies with the defenders.

Turkish Green
29-03-2015, 12:12 PM

The ball should never have got that far. There were at least 3 players strolling back who should have blocked Nade before the ball ever entered the box. Poor defending.

The_Horde
29-03-2015, 12:14 PM
I thought the guy stuck it away well. But hey, let's have another stab at Ox :rolleyes:

I thought it was central enough to save it. And from far enough out to see it coming. All of his momentum was on the wrong foot, making it hard for himself to get back across.

I think Alexander or Bell save that. But as for lets have another pop at ox, I don't think I've had a pop at ox on here ever. I just think he could do better with that.

Leithenhibby
29-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Very much this. Reminds me of the Chuckle Bros. To you, to me, to you, to me then.

Giving their keeper to much time to get settled.

Our midfield get into such dangerous positions and faf about at times. ******ING hit it ffs. The through ball from Allen had class all over it and Gray made such a meal of it.

Frustrating doesn't even come close..................

Pretty Boy
29-03-2015, 12:18 PM
The ball should never have got that far. There were at least 3 players strolling back who should have blocked Nade before the ball ever entered the box. Poor defending.

Don't disagree with that either. Bit of a shambles really.

Leithenhibby
29-03-2015, 12:19 PM
I thought it was central enough to save it. And from far enough out to see it coming. All of his momentum was on the wrong foot, making it hard for himself to get back across.

I think Alexander or Bell save that. But as for lets have another pop at ox, I don't think I've had a pop at ox on here ever. I just think he could do better with that.

Fair do's, we will just have to, agree to disagree.:wink:

skipster7
29-03-2015, 12:29 PM

I thought the ball went in the middle of the goal and wasn't that hard a shot tbh. I would think Ox would have been disappointed with that. Really should have been irrelevant if we'd taken a fraction of our chances.

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Those misses are worse than I remember!! Shocking stuff. Been like this all season, that's what's cost us valuable points.

B.H.F.C
29-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Can't miss that many chances and expect to win anything. It's been the story of nearly every game we've dropped points in this season. Some bad misses in that collection.

basehibby
29-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Very unlucky there - twice hitting the woodwork with god knows how many other chances. RR on the other hand appear to score with their first serious effort after almost an hour!

It seems clear that we were increasingly guilty of leaving gaps at the back towards the end though which lead to the winner.

Very frustrating although we shouldn't be too discouraged by this defeat.

lucky
29-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Thought Oxley should have done better with both goals

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Thought Oxley should have done better with both goals

Possibly the first. The second was a very good intitial save and if I was oxley I'd be looking for more from my defenders as they were ball watching.

Leithenhibby
29-03-2015, 01:41 PM
I thought the ball went in the middle of the goal and wasn't that hard a shot tbh. I would think Ox would have been disappointed with that. Really should have been irrelevant if we'd taken a fraction of our chances.

When our keeper has 3 defenders in front of him and not one gets close, you have to think it's the defenders that should be getting to the ball. I'm not and never gonna be a keeper, but watching it back I'd have to say the defenders were found wanting......... :agree:

EDIT Gray has so much time to compose himself but chooses to have a wild swing at it. Poor at best.

From Min 3.30

JimBHibees
29-03-2015, 01:50 PM

Also how is Nade able to amble inside two players under no challenge and lay it across goal. Awful goal to lose.

lucky
29-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Possibly the first. The second was a very good intitial save and if I was oxley I'd be looking for more from my defenders as they were ball watching.

At the second goal he should have held it or pushed away to the side. I just don't think he's good enough. But if we had taken the chances his crap performance would be irrelevant

eastterrace
29-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Also how is Nade able to amble inside two players under no challenge and lay it across goal. Awful goal to lose.

somebody should have been over melting him, just to let him amble over with no pressure was poor defending . its hibs tho so its what you expect , still does my heid in tho.

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 02:11 PM
At the second goal he should have held it or pushed away to the side. I just don't think he's good enough. But if we had taken the chances his crap performance would be irrelevant

It was too close to hold to be honest after a brilliant save he was unlucky to lose the goal and with 3 defenders in the vicinity I'd be wanting more from them.

Pretty Boy
29-03-2015, 02:25 PM

It's easy to point out the keepers 'mistake' but he should never have had a shot to deal with in the 1st place. Nade travelled 40 yards or so with the ball and waltzed past Watson and McGeough like they weren't there, the less said about Grays attempt at a tackle when Raith initially won the ball the better and finally Stevenson and Fontaines bizarre positioning and it's a catalogue of errors.

Fwiw I thought the initial save from Oxley was a good one. He was wrong footed as the shot went back across him from the cross, he got a good hand on it and was let down by the failure of any defenders or midfielders to react quickly enough.

marinello59
29-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Fwiw I thought the initial save from Oxley was a good one. He was wrong footed as the shot went back across him from the cross, he got a good hand on it and was let down by the failure of any defenders or midfielders to react quickly enough.

Spot on. Sometimes people expect keepers to do the physically impossible. He did well to get a hand on the first shot at all.

ancient hibee
29-03-2015, 02:58 PM
For all the chances made their goalie didn't have to make a decent save throughout the game even if he was lucky with the ones that hit the woodwork.

kaimendhibs
29-03-2015, 03:00 PM
For all the chances made their goalie didn't have to make a decent save throughout the game even if he was lucky with the ones that hit the woodwork.

You know what, I thought the same. We really need to start putting laces through the ball, all flicks etc. good old fashioned blooter now and again wouldn't go amiss

LaMotta
29-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Spot on. Sometimes people expect keepers to do the physically impossible. He did well to get a hand on the first shot at all.

Bizaare criticism of Oxley after a game once again.

The second goal McGeoch has a howler giving the ball away, does well to get back, but then when doubling up on Nade in the corner goes totally the wrong side of him! Fyvie and Robertson jogging back slowly contributing hee haw

jane_says
29-03-2015, 03:14 PM

The second goal McGeoch has a howler giving the ball away, does well to get back, but then when doubling up on Nade in the corner goes totally the wrong side of him! Fyvie and Robertson jogging back slowly contributing hee haw

Very bizarre. Can see someone having a go for the first but it was a shot that he has no idea what side it's going to. The 2nd goal I think he did really well to make the save - down low with his weight going the other way, I've no idea how anyone can blame him.

David Gray should have had a hat trick, and a few others could easily have scored too. If you're looking for blame then lay it at the outfield. We should have won 2 games with the amount of chances we had.

R'Albin
29-03-2015, 03:20 PM
That ball from Allan @ 5:40 is stunning.

Jones28
29-03-2015, 04:16 PM
I can't believe the amount of flack the side is getting after watching that.

Wasting chances? Nah I don't think so, I think nothing went for us yesterday. And how lucky is their second?!

We really do have a board of bedwetters.

Ronniekirk
29-03-2015, 04:26 PM

Wasting chances? Nah I don't think so, I think nothing went for us yesterday. And how lucky is their second?!

Just watched the highlights.Think it was Mcgeoch that initially lost possession for first but ball breaks to another Hibs player who scaffs it high into the air ,and it lands at a Raith players feet At that point you wouldn't of predicted that was going to lead to a goal ,but eventually great ball in and great finish does
I think it was McGeoch again that initially loses possession that leads to the second .

yep we had chances but the first two shots on goal were so tame they were never going to trouble the keeper.
Thier keeper didn't have to make any outstanding saves imo but on out field possession we looked like we had plenty so it's what we do with it that at times is the problem .
In first half Malonga had some great flicks that were playing players in and he couldn't of done more with his header but for a Striker didn't see a lot of attempts on goal from him in the highlights .

Kojock
29-03-2015, 04:41 PM
In the bog at half time one guy summed up the first half perfectly saying if it was a boxing match the ref would have stopped it by now.

hibs0666
29-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Just watched the highlights.Think it was Mcgeoch that initially lost possession for first but ball breaks to another Hibs player who scaffs it high into the air ,and it lands at a Raith players feet At that point you wouldn't of predicted that was going to lead to a goal ,but eventually great ball in and great finish does
I think it was McGeoch again that initially loses possession that leads to the second .

yep we had chances but the first two shots on goal were so tame they were never going to trouble the keeper.
Thier keeper didn't have to make any outstanding saves imo but on out field possession we looked like we had plenty so it's what we do with it that at times is the problem .
In first half Malonga had some great flicks that were playing players in and he couldn't of done more with his header but for a Striker didn't see a lot of attempts on goal from him in the highlights .

I was there. We were all over them both halves.

wills
29-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Poor finishing, poor defending 4 players round nade for second goal and he stills gets the ball across goal

Mikey
29-03-2015, 06:05 PM
4 players round Nade

aye, but they were in orbit round him due to his gravitational pull.

DaveF
29-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Incredibly bad defensive play for both goals we lost, and nothing Oxley could do with either so he cannot be criticised in any way.

Of all the chances shown I only saw our centre forward(s) in one of them and that was the header from Malonga. Maybe we should stick him out at right back and Gray up front since he get's in all the best goal scoring positions but does not take many.

DaveF
29-03-2015, 06:20 PM

One which has cost us up to 7 points this season alone due to our piss poor inability to put a game away.

emerald green
29-03-2015, 06:22 PM

:agree: That's what I thought too. Very poor. Nade FFS.

I see he was quoted in the paper saying something about how he wishes he could play Hibs every week.

The Hibs fans have given it to him plenty so he is giving it back I suppose.

Ronniekirk
29-03-2015, 06:48 PM
I was there. We were all over them both halves.
I did say we had plenty of possession ,it's what we do with it Unfortunately it's goals that win games ,not who was all over them both hallfs .

emerald green
29-03-2015, 06:53 PM
I did say we had plenty of possession ,it's what we do with it Unfortunately it's goals that win games ,not who was all over them both hallfs .

:agree: If points were awarded for being "all over" teams, Hibs would have had the Championship wrapped up by now.

Cliche time again - If you don't take your chances, you get punished.

How many times has that happened to Hibs this season? Is it ALL just down to bad luck? If it is, Hibs must be one of the unluckiest teams ever.

Ronniekirk
29-03-2015, 06:53 PM
:agree: That's what I thought too. Very poor. Nade FFS.

I see he was quoted in the paper saying something about how he wishes he could play Hibs every week.

The Hibs fans have given it to him plenty so he is giving it back I suppose.
He is indeed but the issue I have is we know he is going to cause us problems and yet we don't seem to have worked our a way to stop him . so we iether are not learning from past games ,or players are not carrying out instructions given to them to try and nullify the threat or they are and he is just such a skill full intelligent player who when it comes to playing us plays out his skin because it's Hibs .:confused:

emerald green
29-03-2015, 06:58 PM
He is indeed but the issue I have is we know he is going to cause us problems and yet we don't seem to have worked our a way to stop him . so we iether are not learning from past games ,or players are not carrying out instructions given to them to try and nullify the threat or they are and he is just such a skill full intelligent player who when it comes to playing us plays out his skin because it's Hibs .:confused:

I think it's the bit in bold, plus an element of poor defending. Hibs defending for his equaliser at ER in time added on was very poor IIRC. Same yesterday.

B.H.F.C
29-03-2015, 07:01 PM
:agree: If points were awarded for being "all over" teams, Hibs would have had the Championship wrapped up by now.

Cliche time again - If you don't take your chances, you get punished.

How many times has that happened to Hibs this season? Is it ALL just down to bad luck? If it is, Hibs must be one of the unluckiest teams ever.

Not all down to bad luck. Bad finishing isn't bad luck. Bad defending isn't bad luck.

In pretty much every game that we've dropped points this year we've been the better team. Only exception would probably be Alloa away where we were terrible. And we weren't great away to Falkirk. We should be sitting comfortably in second place just now.

Callum_62
29-03-2015, 07:10 PM

Its been a recurring theme all season (even when we were winning games)

I dont buy this bad luck spiel - we miss an incredible amount of chances far too often for it to be bad luck

We cant afford to do the same in any of the play off games

emerald green
29-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Not all down to bad luck. Bad finishing isn't bad luck. Bad defending isn't bad luck.

In pretty much every game that we've dropped points this year we've been the better team. Only exception would probably be Alloa away where we were terrible. And we weren't great away to Falkirk. We should be sitting comfortably in second place just now.

I agree. Of course it's not ALL down to bad luck! If you pass up chance after chance, and concede cheap "sucker punch" goals, you end up losing/drawing matches you should really have won because you are a better team.

It's all very well being the better team and playing attractive football (and again I agree that has been the case in most games Hibs have played this season) but that in itself is not enough. Great teams also need to have a burning will to win, allied to a ruthless streak, both in front of goal and in defence.

That's why Hibs are not sitting comfortably in first or second place right now.

Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of good things and players in this Hibs team, but there is still a lot of work to be done and room for improvement IMHO. It's just a pity Hibs and Alan Stubbs are trying to do this under the pressure of getting out of this crap league at first time of asking. None of which was their doing.

NorthNorfolkHFC
29-03-2015, 07:33 PM
I wasn't there and am fully aware those highlights were created by Raith.

However, I didn't think Hibs looked that good. The last wee while it looked as if Raith were all over us with their players running at us on every occasion. The defending on both goals was terrible with big Nade causing us bother.....Again! Surely he is identified as a threat after what he did last time. I'm certainly not too enthused by what I saw to say that we "were unlucky".

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"

marinello59
29-03-2015, 07:39 PM
I wasn't there and am fully aware those highlights were created by Raith.

However, I didn't think Hibs looked that good. The last wee while it looked as if Raith were all over us with their players running at us on every occasion. The defending on both goals was terrible with big Nade causing us bother.....Again! Surely he is identified as a threat after what he did last time. I'm certainly not too enthused by what I saw to say that we "were unlucky".

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"

They were never all over us. We were by far the better team.

Wheat Hound
29-03-2015, 07:59 PM
We were by far the most dominant team. However, we cannot shoot for toffee. Even as technically gifted a player as Scott Allan isn't able to get enough decent shots on target. Him and Dylan should really be on the scoresheet more often.

Unseen work
29-03-2015, 08:45 PM
In disbelief at what i have just watched, we should of won that game comfortably.

What formation were we playing? And what positions were players playing?

Allan And fyvie looks really good again, creating chances and spreading the play brilliantly. The one thing that annoyed me about the allan in that video was at 05:54 seconds when the raith player is breaking into acres of space, instead of sprinting to hussle his opponent he tracks into a position the player was nowhere near.You can see fyvie point and scream as if to press him.

Our problem was defensively, left them in acres of room in far too many occaisions and did not get tight enough, when we did our tackles were far too weak.

The first goal was comical imo, a couple of points:
The pass from watson to mcgeouch was never on, he was surrounded by 3 players. I understand we play good football, but we need to learn when.
Mcgeouch should of kept it simple and played it back instead of turning into danger
David grays clearence
Stanton - Has to be far stronger there, you dont have to win the ball! Just be strong enough that he hasnt pushed you to the side with ease to header it to his team mate
When the cross comes in the raith strikers have far too much space, not one defender is close enough to them to put pressure on the shot. Nothin Oxley could do and he is quite right to go mental at his defence!

The second goal was embarassing with how easily nade walked past our defence, the first save from oxley was brilliant, his weight was on his wrong foot but managed to change direction and get down low and close to his body to make the stop.

NorthNorfolkHFC
29-03-2015, 09:39 PM
They were never all over us. We were by far the better team.

As I said I wasn't there so my comments are purely based on the Raith highlights.

It was just that their goals looked like very amateurish defending from us.

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

wills
29-03-2015, 09:48 PM

Joking aside we need to defend better than that, perhaps one of our players should have put him into orbit

mutley
30-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Just watched the highlights , can't believe we couldn't put away even half of those chances. Should have been out of sight by half time. Incredible !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nando™
30-03-2015, 09:37 PM
nothing Oxley could do with either .

Said it when the first goal went in and I'll say it again with video proof (in that highlights video). Oxley was standing dead centre of the goal and the boy knocked the ball about 3 feet to his right, absolutely nowhere near the corner of the goal. He ought to be doing much, much better there.

Not much he could do about the second after what I think is a pretty good save initially.

Leithenhibby
30-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Said it when the first goal went in and I'll say it again with video proof (in that highlights video). Oxley was standing dead centre of the goal and the boy knocked the ball about 3 feet to his right, absolutely nowhere near the corner of the goal. He ought to be doing much, much better there.

Not much he could do about the second after what I think is a pretty good save initially.

The bottom line for me is, we win as a team, and we get beat as a team.

I just don't see the point, in pointing out Oxley's performance when three defenders stood back and invited the shot. So many individual mistakes leading up to BOTH, goals......... :agree:

skipster7
30-03-2015, 09:57 PM

He had no chance with the second goal after a good stop but should have done much better at the first no matter what lead up to it.c

Nando™
30-03-2015, 10:50 PM
The bottom line for me is, we win as a team, and we get beat as a team.

I just don't see the point, in pointing out Oxley's performance when three defenders stood back and invited the shot. So many individual mistakes leading up to BOTH, goals......... :agree:

But analysing players' performances in detail is a good thing, and one could be forgiven for singling out Oxley's mistakes as - as a goalkeeper - he really can't afford to make any at all.

If an attacker makes a mistake, usually the end result is a goal kick to the opposition or a loss of possession high up the field. Defender makes a mistake we're looking at a chance for the opposition to score. Goalkeeper... high probability of conceding a goal. Nature of the game.

Leithenhibby
31-03-2015, 10:09 AM
But analysing players' performances in detail is a good thing, and one could be forgiven for singling out Oxley's mistakes as - as a goalkeeper - he really can't afford to make any at all.

If an attacker makes a mistake, usually the end result is a goal kick to the opposition or a loss of possession high up the field. Defender makes a mistake we're looking at a chance for the opposition to score. Goalkeeper... high probability of conceding a goal. Nature of the game.

But of late it hasn't been plural. :wink:

It's, he's no good enough, he should do better!!... I could go on. There isn't a goalie out there that hasn't had a howler at some point, and in fairness to , The Ox, He has only conceded 7 goals in 14 with 6 clean sheets. Compare that to the chances created.. :agree:

As I have said before, so many, too many individual mistakes that have cost us this season and as long as, The Ox has the jersey I'll back him to the hilt. He's young and his best years have still to come... :wink:

Nando™
31-03-2015, 01:10 PM
But of late it hasn't been plural. :wink:

It's, he's no good enough, he should do better!!... I could go on. There isn't a goalie out there that hasn't had a howler at some point, and in fairness to , The Ox, He has only conceded 7 goals in 14 with 6 clean sheets. Compare that to the chances created.. :agree:

As I have said before, so many, too many individual mistakes that have cost us this season and as long as, The Ox has the jersey I'll back him to the hilt. He's young and his best years have still to come... :wink:

Oxley simply doesn't fill me with confidence, he's probably bottom half Prem/top half Champ quality. Makes me wonder how well he would have done last season, when Ben Williams was keeping us in games quite often with some great saves.

Hamish
31-03-2015, 01:31 PM
It looks like it was one of those days, it happens. What I was always taught was that when it appears you are, for whatever reason, not going to win a game when you are well on top, make sure you don't lose the game. Although it would have been disappointing given all the possession, a draw wouldn't have been a disaster. They are on a good run and beat the current 4th place team 3-0 last week.

Hermit Crab
31-03-2015, 01:33 PM
It looks like it was one of those days, it happens. What I was always taught was that when it appears you are, for whatever reason, not going to win a game when you are well on top, make sure you don't lose the game. Although it would have been disappointing given all the possession, a draw wouldn't have been a disaster. They are on a good run and beat the current 4th place team 3-0 last week.

We seem to have "one of those days" quite often though. Our finishing of chances, or lack of as the case may be, is extremely frustrating.

Leithenhibby
31-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Oxley simply doesn't fill me with confidence, he's probably bottom half Prem/top half Champ quality. Makes me wonder how well he would have done last season, when Ben Williams was keeping us in games quite often with some great saves.

No real point in wondering anymore, it wasn't good enough at the end of the day.

All I'm saying, is we win together and get beat together. It's easy to point a finger at our keeper when he is (.net fact) in the most vulnerable position on the park.

For me, his defenders failed to protect the goal, and their goalie :aok: It's truly unfair to hang our keeper out to dry :wink:

Nando™
31-03-2015, 02:29 PM
No real point in wondering anymore, it wasn't good enough at the end of the day.

All I'm saying, is we win together and get beat together. It's easy to point a finger at our keeper when he is (.net fact) in the most vulnerable position on the park.

For me, his defenders failed to protect the goal, and their goalie :aok: It's truly unfair to hang our keeper out to dry :wink:

On his own? Yep, that would be unfair.

Leithenhibby
01-04-2015, 07:36 AM
On his own? Yep, that would be unfair.

So we agree, it's a team effort :wink: Hang one, hang the lot............ :greengrin