PDA

View Full Version : Hanlon

Wotherspiniesta
29-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Does anybody know the extent of PH's injury?* Hibs twitter feed said it was a knock he got against Rangers (I'd imagine getting wiped out by Wallace which led to the Huns goal).

I think he and Fontaine have been solid this season.

*Edit- Just seen scoops post in the player ratings thread, good news.

God Petrie
29-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Hanlons injury was the reason we imploded last season. Hope he's ok as I think he's excellent on the whole.

Thecat23
29-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Hanlons injury was the reason we imploded last season. Hope he's ok as I think he's excellent on the whole.

No Butcher was.

NAE NOOKIE
29-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Does anybody know the extent of PH's injury?* Hibs twitter feed said it was a knock he got against Rangers (I'd imagine getting wiped out by Wallace which led to the Huns goal).

I think he and Fontaine have been solid this season.

*Edit- Just seen scoops post in the player ratings thread, good news.

Don't see how he could have picked up a knock against The Rangers ... he wasn't fouled once as I recall :greengrin

Mr White
29-03-2015, 11:03 AM
PH got fouled, injured, booked and we conceded a goal all from one incident. Cheers Willie, keep up the good work eh.

scoopyboy
29-03-2015, 12:33 PM
I've posted on another couple of threads he will be fit to face QOTS next Saturday.

Hermit Crab
29-03-2015, 01:33 PM
I've posted on another couple of threads he will be fit to face QOTS next Saturday.

Thats good as I felt we missed his presence yesterday. PH and LF are a good partnership imo.

JimBHibees
29-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Little bit surprised Watson was preferred to Jordan Forster given centre half is JF's position while Watson normally a right back who occasionally plays centre back.