PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings

Unseen work
28-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Wasnt at the game so looking to see how the players done, cheers

truehibernian
28-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Oxley - had little to do, think he may have done better with their 2nd but need to see again

Gray - great first half, always showing for the ball, a right battler and winner

Watson - couple of crucial headers when they played 'over the top' but looked slow like last week - wonder if he is carrying a knock

Fontaine - solid, surged forward first half - looked less confident second

Stevenson - they doubled up on him and curbed him completely

Fyvie - good goal, willing, not sure he knows his role - have to say though, like him a lot which surprises me.

McGeouch - must do better for me - needs to be far far more direct- faded badly second half.

Allan - great first half, again let his frustrations get the better of him - I know why too, sees a pass but others don't

Robbo - man of the match for me (Hibs wise)

Malonga - unlucky with header, lazy for rest of the game until fans gave him it tight - rightly !

Stanton - didn't do anything to make him a first pick - his Hibs career is on a knife edge for me, looks physically weak

Farid, JC and Boyle - not enough time, subs didn't come quick enough for me

Unseen work
28-03-2015, 11:48 PM
why was hanlon not playing?
Agree with fyvie really impressing me, had high expectations for him

personally i think allan should be moved back to the left or right hand side of the midfield, he comes too deep when playing behind the striker for me

Also danny handling when behind the striker keeps the ball moving quick and pops up in dangerous areas which i think is what we are currently missing

scoopyboy
29-03-2015, 07:22 AM
why was hanlon not playing?
Agree with fyvie really impressing me, had high expectations for him

personally i think allan should be moved back to the left or right hand side of the midfield, he comes too deep when playing behind the striker for me

Also danny handling when behind the striker keeps the ball moving quick and pops up in dangerous areas which i think is what we are currently missing

When Lee Wallace kicked Paul at the second goal he knocked his hamstring.

He will be fit for next Saturday against QOTS.