PDA

View Full Version : 8 from 9 Euro Champs winning favourites

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Last game to kick off abandoned, surely controversial!

Sergey
27-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Last game to kick off abandoned, surely controversial!

You obviously didn't watch it, C. It was lucky that the match got restarted after the keeper got skudded by a flare in the opening minute.

Nothing to suspect it was bookmaker led, especially as they still have to pay out.

The ref had no option to abandon the match, at least that is how I heard it on the Albanian stream I was watching :wink:

Sir David Gray
27-03-2015, 10:45 PM
You obviously didn't watch it, C. It was lucky that the match got restarted after the keeper got skudded by a flare in the opening minute.

Nothing to suspect it was bookmaker led, especially as they still have to pay out.

The ref had no option to abandon the match, at least that is how I heard it on the Albanian stream I was watching :wink:

Correct.

The Russian goalkeeper was hit by a flare after 8 seconds and was taken to hospital. The game was stopped for 35 minutes before restarting, they then had an extended half time break for about 30 minutes as UEFA held talks with security officials. Just after the hour mark, Russia were awarded a controversial penalty which was saved by the Montenegro goalkeeper and then almost immediately afterwards, a mass brawl began involving most of the players and a lot of the coaching staff as well.

There appeared to be another flare/firework thrown onto the pitch and then the Russian players ran off the pitch and about 5 minutes later, the match was abandoned.

It was all quite farcical.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-03-2015, 11:36 PM
You obviously didn't watch it, C.

Quite correct, only watched the Spain game in the boozer. Cannae beat questioning the bookies tho. :-). I never mentioned the 1/20 gee gee getting tucked away at L'Field on Wed right enough!

Squealing pig
28-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Got 6 teams up waiting on 2 the night 10 quid on 42 back that's when u ken coupons r murder lol

TRC
29-03-2015, 07:39 AM
No one else jump on wales last night 13/5 it was a good night in the TRC household