PDA

View Full Version : Lee Wallace at end of the game

JimBHibees
25-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Was just watching the SPFL highlights and at the end of the game on Sunday, Wallace while facing towards the Rangers fans goes through what can only be described as some bizarre celebration. Seemed a bit odd, looked a bit similar to the Felipe Morais one for us a while back..

S4uzee
25-03-2015, 03:04 PM
It was so cringey

andrew70
25-03-2015, 03:56 PM
I think he was suggesting that he no longer felt an affinity to H*arts and that his allegiance now lies with their blue brothers.

I am also guessing that he is no longer a Hibee :rolleyes::cb

aljo7-0
25-03-2015, 04:02 PM
It looked to me as if he was signalling to the massed unwashed that someone had stuck superglue on the badge and despite trying to lick/bite it off he could not remove his hand from the badge. He was seeking advise on removing the glue and despite their best efforts to sniff it off the massed unwashed hordes weren't able to help. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
25-03-2015, 04:04 PM
There was a newspaper article on Friday where he said that basically, if the Huns didn't bribe officials enough, he'd be offski. I think his celebration was actually masonic code for "cheques in the post - ah'm gaun naewhere".

Hannah_hfc
25-03-2015, 04:19 PM
It looked like a standard "don't believe what you read in the papers " gesture though I'm not sure what it referred to.

I'm sure the sevco fans will soak it in and love him for it...

Andy74
25-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Seemed to be about why they shouldnt have been written off.

Pete
25-03-2015, 04:29 PM
It was a strange goal celebration too.

When you play for one of them the only way to endear yourself to the fans is to be an outstanding player or to totally immerse yourself in their "culture". Maybe a little bit of that isn't a bad thing?

emerald green
25-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Has he no dignity or self respect? Talk about trying to ingratiate yourself with those morons in the South Stand after their disgusting chants on Sunday.

Another one with selective deafness? It gave me the boak.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Seemed to be about why they shouldnt have been written off.

Nah it was 'don't believe what you read about me leaving if we don't get promotion'. Bad enough but to kiss the badge like that was repulsive. To think he was raised a Hibs fan. Unbelievable

Danderhall Hibs
26-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Nah it was 'don't believe what you read about me leaving if we don't get promotion'. Bad enough but to kiss the badge like that was repulsive. To think he was raised a Hibs fan. Unbelievable
That's what I thought it was as well.

Funny thing was when he scored it looked like he didn't really celebrate it.