PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO: DUMBARTON AWAY

RSS Bot
25-03-2015, 11:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5299)

Kaff
01-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Looks like all away tickets gone but I can get to this game and was wondering what the chances of getting in home end is? Any info welcome please (lose out on my loyalty points!)

Billy Whizz
01-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Looks like all away tickets gone but I can get to this game and was wondering what the chances of getting in home end is? Any info welcome please (lose out on my loyalty points!)

It's not sold out

Hermit Crab
01-04-2015, 08:57 PM
It's not sold out

:agree:. Correct Billy, definitely not sold out.

Sir David Gray
01-04-2015, 09:10 PM

What gives you the impression that the away tickets have been sold out? :confused:

Kaff
01-04-2015, 11:51 PM
What gives you the impression that the away tickets have been sold out? :confused:

Thanks for replies, sorry been out tonight.
Just looked on line quickly and there seemed no option to buy, all other games had 'buy tickets' next to them, was going out so put up the post. I'll phone ticket office first thing tomorrow. Cheers again

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Thanks for replies, sorry been out tonight.
Just looked on line quickly and there seemed no option to buy, all other games had 'buy tickets' next to them, was going out so put up the post. I'll phone ticket office first thing tomorrow. Cheers again

I looked online and was able to select a ticket to purchase no problem :confused:

Kaff
02-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I looked online and was able to select a ticket to purchase no problem :confused:

Had a look again (using phone)and still not showing?
I usually buy over the phone anyway and was just looking so I'll give them a ring and get sorted

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 07:55 AM
I usually buy over the phone anyway and was just looking so I'll give them a ring and get sorted

Give them a ring? you do know cup semi final tickets go on sale today?
Better to leave it until tomorrow

BoomtownHibees
02-04-2015, 07:56 AM

I'm the same on the fixtures page on the website but just click on 'buy tickets' in one of the other fixtures to take you to the ticketing website then can select the Dumbarton game once on there

Kaff
02-04-2015, 08:13 AM
I'm the same on the fixtures page on the website but just click on 'buy tickets' in one of the other fixtures to take you to the ticketing website then can select the Dumbarton game once on there

Thanks.
I'll get something sorted!

Kaff
02-04-2015, 03:04 PM

Got sorted thanks.
Bought QoS tickets too but couldnt get Hibs Kids tickets (both are members). Ended up paying £12 each and just have to try and sort something out when we pick them up, as Billy Whizz said above tried phoning but busy the whole time.