PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Marathon

Nevi_SOL
24-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi everyone, not sure if this is posted on the the wrong forum but feel free to move admins.

on the 31st May 2015 I am running the full Edinburgh marathon in memory of my late gran

Her name is Janet Kivlin, who was a lifetime Hibs Supporter and introduced my whole family to Easter road, she had been attending Easter road since the 1940's and followed home and away as often as possible until the late 90's when she was restricted to just home games.

All Money raised is getting donated to the British Heart Foundation.

I have a JustGiving page which i will attach below, £1 to £100 every single penny counts and is very much appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/robertnevison/

Thank you :thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
24-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Hi everyone, not sure if this is posted on the the wrong forum but feel free to move admins.

on the 31st May 2015 I am running the full Edinburgh marathon in memory of my late gran

Her name is Janet Kivlin, who was a lifetime Hibs Supporter and introduced my whole family to Easter road, she had been attending Easter road since the 1940's and followed home and away as often as possible until the late 90's when she was restricted to just home games.

I have a JustGiving page which i will attach below, £1 to £100 every single penny counts and is very much appreciated.

Robert - are you related to my good mate Garry Nevison? Baldy bam fae Port Seton :wink:

Nevi_SOL
24-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Robert - are you related to my good mate Garry Nevison? Baldy bam fae Port Seton :wink:

Haha i sure am, he's my Cousin some boy eh haha

Hiber-nation
24-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Haha i sure am, he's my Cousin some boy eh haha

Hah, thought he mentioned you a while back. I used to work beside him (twice!) He's always up to something is oor Gaz!

If you see him tell him I was asking for him, it's John. And I've sponsored you by the way, good luck :greengrin

Nevi_SOL
24-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Hah, thought he mentioned you a while back. I used to work beside him (twice!) He's always up to something is oor Gaz!

If you see him tell him I was asking for him, it's John. And I've sponsored you by the way, good luck :greengrin

haha no problem will do, cheers mate means a lot :thumbsup:

danhibees1875
24-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Good luck!

I decided to only run the half seeing as I'll still be sozzled after we win the Scottish the day before :wink:

Nevi_SOL
25-03-2015, 05:55 AM
Good luck!

I decided to only run the half seeing as I'll still be sozzled after we win the Scottish the day before :wink:

Cheers mate, heres hoping :thumbsup:good luck on the half marathon

Nevi_SOL
25-03-2015, 10:17 PM
thanks for the donations so far guys.:thumbsup:

Pete
25-03-2015, 11:25 PM

Don't know what else to say apart from hoping that you and your family are doing OK. Really sorry to hear about your loss.

Small donation made and good luck.:aok:

Nevi_SOL
26-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Don't know what else to say apart from hoping that you and your family are doing OK. Really sorry to hear about your loss.

Small donation made and good luck.:aok:

Thank you PD Much appreciated :aok:

Nevi_SOL
01-06-2015, 02:15 PM
A big thanks to everyone who was able to donate to myself finished the full thing in 4:49:02, no new world recoreds but managed to raised a good ammount for a good cause :aok::aok:

https://www.justgiving.com/robertnevison

GreenArmyyy!
01-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Well done Bob, tremendous effort mate, Connaire.

Dalianwanda
01-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Well done! Was some breeze on the way back!

Nevi_SOL
01-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Well done! Was some breeze on the way back!

cheers mate, aww, it was slowed my time down by some bit, but finished in the end so cant complain to much

Nevi_SOL
01-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Well done Bob, tremendous effort mate, Connaire.

Thanks mate :aok:

Hiber-nation
01-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Thanks mate :aok:

Well done, get yer cousin Gaz on the next one...:greengrin

Nevi_SOL
02-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Well done, get yer cousin Gaz on the next one...:greengrin

haha think we both know there is no chance of that happening