PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL TICKET INFO - North/South £23, East £15 and £5

Pages : [1] 2 3

RSS Bot
24-03-2015, 03:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5295)

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final

Hibernian v Falkirk

Saturday 18 April 2015

12.15pm Kick Off

Hampden Park

Hibernian can confirm that the Club have been allocated the entire North and East Stands plus half of the South Stand for the upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final against Falkirk on Saturday 18 April 2015 (kick off 12.15pm).

Existing season ticket holders will be entitled to purchase an unlimited amount of tickets during the priority period which will commence at 10am on Thursday 2 April through to midnight on Monday 6 April.

With well over half of Hampden available to Hibernian supporters, this process has been designed to allow and encourage families/groups to be able to be seated together.

It should be noted that on Saturday 4 April semi-final sales at the Ticket Office will only be from 10am to 1pm and then again post-match. This is because of the amount of Ticket Office traffic associated with a home matchday.

The public sale of tickets will commence at 10am Tuesday 7 April, and again supporters will be able to purchase an unlimited amount of tickets per transaction.

Hibernian Loyalty Scheme

For this match 10 points will be awarded to each supporter attending. If you are purchasing for someone else, make sure that you have their details (Name/Client Ref Number) to allow you to allocate these points to the relevant supporter.

For more information on the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme, including details of how to manage your account.

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON LOYALTY POINTS
Ticket Prices

South Stand - £23

North Stand - £23

East Stand - £15 Adult / £5 Concessions (U16/O65 and Ft Students)

Disabled Supporters

Season Ticket Members

Tickets for the Disabled Sections are limited therefore we would ask that any disabled season ticket holder that wants to apply for tickets for this match should do so no later than Tuesday 31 March.

Disabled season ticket holders can now apply on the Disabled Helpline, 0131 656 7066, or call 0844 844 1875 option 2 to apply, alternatively email disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Disabled Ticket Prices

Wheelchair Supporters Ticket Prices

North Stand - £15 Adult / £ 7 Concession (U16)

South Stand - £15 Adult / £ 7 Concession (U16)

Ambulant / Visually Impaired / Blind Section Ticket Prices

South Stand - £15 (both Adult and Concession)

Where a carer is required this seat is provided free of charge.

Disabled car parking is very limited at Hampden and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. At this time we will not be able to confirm if parking can be provided until we have received confirmed numbers of disabled parking passes being made available.

The Ticket Office will contact the disabled season ticket holder when the tickets are available for collection or posting and at this time we should be able to confirm if you have been allocated parking at Hampden.

Any disabled supporter who is not a season ticket holder will be able to apply for any remaining Disabled Tickets from Monday 6 April via the telephone numbers and email address listed above.

Registration of Supporters Coaches

Once again, to aid Police Scotland in directing coach traffic to the correct parking area we are asking those organising supporter coaches to the Semi Final to register their details with the Club. This process has been extremely successful in past years in ensuring all coaches have the recommended travel plans for the day, easing congestion to and from Hampden. Your involvement in this process would be greatly appreciated.

The Club will circulate the recommended travel routes to and from Hampden for Hibernian supporters together with a numbered pass to display in the window of your coach. This will help fans travelling on your coach to identify it again post-match given that over 100 coaches are likely to make the trip.

To do this we would ask that you contact the Hibernian Reception, by telephone on 0131 661 2159 or by email at reception@hibernianfc.co.uk leaving the details below. Travel plans and the numbered pass and will be sent to you in good time before the match.

Name of Coach Organiser:

Mobile Telephone Number:

Email Address:

Address for details to be sent to:

Departing From:

Time of Departure:

Number of Coaches:

Size of Coaches:

SteveHFC
24-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Means I can buy 200 tickets and sell them for over the odds and to get extra points. ;)

Mikey
24-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Anyone know if there's a limit when it comes to adults/kids in the East? We have 4 adults and 1 little un and there's a fair difference in price between the North/South and the East. £115 compared to £65!!

GordonHFC
24-03-2015, 03:20 PM
I think Season Ticket holders should be allowed to buy more than an unlimited amount :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
24-03-2015, 03:20 PM
I like the 10 loyalty points idea. Gives people a big incentive to go. means that if we get to the final, there could well be a final bracket for 10pts or more to get a ticket.

Smartie
24-03-2015, 03:21 PM
My first thought was that that is a very reasonable price for a cup semi-final ticket, especially compared to what Scotland internationals and some second tier league games cost.

SteveHFC
24-03-2015, 03:22 PM
I think Season Ticket holders should be allowed to buy more than an unlimited amount :greengrin

:agree:

GreenCastle
24-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Think they have got it right here :agree::thumbsup:

Good allocation - lets fill the North stand and the rest.

ST getting priority obviously and unlimited is a good idea also.

Also think the pricing is fair for a semi final - madness that a home league game against Rangers is more expensive by £5 !!

Are sales online for ST holders ?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-03-2015, 03:29 PM
My first thought was that that is a very reasonable price for a cup semi-final ticket, especially compared to what Scotland internationals and some second tier league games cost.

I'm impressed with the prices too. Good effort by all involved.

Onceinawhile
24-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Great prices. Same as two years ago so can't complain. To give season ticket holders unlimited tickets to allow for groups sitting together is quite a good idea actually.

TheMentalHibees
24-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Having secured the weekend of the semi off, this news is pleasing :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
24-03-2015, 03:43 PM
East Stand for me, big price difference while I'm taking my 7 year old. The one stand at Hampden I've never watched a game from!

adhibs
24-03-2015, 03:50 PM
I like the 10 loyalty points idea. Gives people a big incentive to go. means that if we get to the final, there could well be a final bracket for 10pts or more to get a ticket.

I don't, should be double for the people who bother to go to easter road for the remaining league games rather than a trip to hampden

Oscar T Grouch
24-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Is the north stand opposite where the teams come out? Hampden for some reason always confuses me, no matter how often i go :confused:

Pretty Boy
24-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Is the north stand opposite where the teams come out? Hampden for some reason always confuses me, no matter how often i go :confused:

Yes.

Carheenlea
24-03-2015, 04:21 PM
I don't, should be double for the people who bother to go to easter road for the remaining league games rather than a trip to hampden

There should really be no "loyalty" points dished out for Scottish Cup Semi Finals.

Pete
24-03-2015, 04:46 PM
I wonder if the east will only be for families or will the radges who fancy a cheap day out be in the same area that children are encouraged to go to?

Sorry to be negative.

Keith_M
24-03-2015, 05:14 PM

There should really be no "loyalty" points dished out for Scottish Cup Semi Finals.

Moaning Minnies.

Pretty Boy
24-03-2015, 05:30 PM
All seems good to me.

Well done Hibs

Aldo
24-03-2015, 05:48 PM
I wonder if the east will only be for families or will the radges who fancy a cheap day out be in the same area that children are encouraged to go to? Sorry to be negative.

This total radge will be in the east (if he can get a ticket there) ;-)

HibbyAndy
24-03-2015, 05:48 PM
I wonder if the east will only be for families or will the radges who fancy a cheap day out be in the same area that children are encouraged to go to?

Sorry to be negative.

Ive been in the East for Aberdeen 2012 and Falkirk 2013 and never had a problem with radges..Only problem ive had is with older woman who had a go at me when i started singing..A mean cmon to **** where do you think you are the football ??!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Ive been in the East for Aberdeen 2012 and Falkirk 2013 and never had a problem with radges..Only problem ive had is with older woman who had a go at me when i started singing..A mean cmon to **** where do you think you are the football ??!!

Time to give her the elbow HA! :-)

Hermit Crab
24-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Good prices and good ideas with the family section.

Scouse Hibee
24-03-2015, 07:00 PM
What's our allocation? What if the first ST holder in the queue buys 25000 tickets :greengrin

Eyrie
24-03-2015, 07:37 PM
What's our allocation? What if the first ST holder in the queue buys 25000 tickets :greengrin

He'll still only get ten loyalty points for the purchase.

kaimendhibs
24-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Very happy with these prices. Should have a massive support

Hibbyradge
24-03-2015, 08:22 PM
As I won't be in the country for this game, my chances of getting a ticket if we make the final are goosed.

Oh well, corporate will have to do.

BroxburnHibee
24-03-2015, 08:31 PM
You could still buy tickets :wink:

weecounty hibby
24-03-2015, 08:33 PM

I can't make it on 18th but I will be buying tickets. Need to top up the points in case we get Celtic in the final

Big_Franck
24-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Anyone know if there's a limit when it comes to adults/kids in the East? We have 4 adults and 1 little un and there's a fair difference in price between the North/South and the East. £115 compared to £65!!

I think at one stage a few years ago it was two adults to one child. Not sure if that's the case now.

You could always buy 4 adults and 2 kids tickets and just not use the second kids ticket. It'd only cost £70 and as we'll not sell out it's not like you are robbing anyone of a ticket. I can't imagine they are going to be counting the ratio of adults to kids at the gates to the East.

Hibbyradge
24-03-2015, 08:34 PM

I doubt there will be any left after the folk with the 10 points from the semi get priority.

Hibbyradge
24-03-2015, 08:35 PM

I see what you mean. Doh

Nakedmanoncrack
24-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Good prices and good ideas with the family section.

My reading of it is that there is no family section as such- its just that kids tickets aren't available for anywhere other than the cheap seats (with crap view) behind the goals, anyone without kids can also sit in this area.

Hermit Crab
24-03-2015, 10:40 PM
My reading of it is that there is no family section as such- its just that kids tickets aren't available for anywhere other than the cheap seats (with crap view) behind the goals, anyone without kids can also sit in this area.

Goes hand in hand. North stand fans nearly always stand up which is fine with me but not ideal for kids.

HH81
25-03-2015, 07:15 AM
If I buy 4 tickets under my profile do i get all 40 points?

marinello59
25-03-2015, 07:16 AM

No.

Hermit Crab
25-03-2015, 07:36 AM

No. The system is designed so that one person buying the tickets does not accumulate all the points. They get 10 for their own ticket and the other 3 tickets must be allocated to another client ref number in their contacts list or the points are lost.

Billy Whizz
25-03-2015, 07:46 AM

The Stadium is likely to be half full. They could have shut both ends, and accommodated everyone side on, and give them all a better view, and create a better atmosphere. Likely to be only around 30,000 at the Caley v Celtic game as well.
This is an SFA decision, and nothing to do with Hibs

Gatecrasher
25-03-2015, 07:54 AM
No. The system is designed so that one person buying the tickets does not accumulate all the points. They get 10 for their own ticket and the other 3 tickets must be allocated to another client ref number in their contacts list or the points are lost.

Could I buy the tickets and allocate a ticket to a non STH?

Billy Whizz
25-03-2015, 08:11 AM
Could I buy the tickets and allocate a ticket to a non STH?

Yes, you do this in your "network"
However you need their client ref no to do this

Hermit Crab
25-03-2015, 08:32 AM

:agree: Non ST holders can gain points through ST holders transactions and allocating the tickets to them.

Hermit Crab
25-03-2015, 08:35 AM
It has to be said that the prices are spot on for this game and with well over 20,000 tickets allocated to us there is absolutely no excuse for those who can go but won't go. Do not complain if you do not get a ticket for the final if we get there.

Gatecrasher
25-03-2015, 08:37 AM

:agree: Non ST holders can gain points through ST holders transactions and allocating the tickets to them.

Thanks guys, I have the network all sorted so I just allocate as normal.

Newry Hibs
25-03-2015, 08:38 AM

I think it's better the further back you go. Against Dunfermline, I started off near the front by a corner flag, but moved to high up behind the goal for the second half.

It helped 2 years ago that all the goals were at the Hibs end (didn't think that at half time!).

I presume that tickets will be sold section by section and front to back (or back to front). Can't remember being able to pick your seat.

Hermit Crab
25-03-2015, 08:44 AM
I think it's better the further back you go. Against Dunfermline, I started off near the front by a corner flag, but moved to high up behind the goal for the second half.

It helped 2 years ago that all the goals were at the Hibs end (didn't think that at half time!).

I presume that tickets will be sold section by section and front to back (or back to front). Can't remember being able to pick your seat.

Sure it's back to front they are sold.

Billy Whizz
25-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Thanks guys, I have the network all sorted so I just allocate as normal.

Should ask you to assign to a specific name

EH54
25-03-2015, 10:23 AM

Last Semi against Falkirk i got 4 tickets in the east all adults no children don't think there is any restrictions on needing to take kids. certainly wasn't against Falkirk :thumbsup:

linlithgowhibbie
25-03-2015, 10:55 AM
If you have bought an early bird season for next year but dont have a season for this year, are you counted as a season ticket holder and therefor able to buy tickets early?

DH1875
25-03-2015, 11:37 AM
As I won't be in the country for this game, my chances of getting a ticket if we make the final are goosed.

Oh well, corporate will have to do.

Im buying a ticket for the semi even though I wont be there. Will be well worth the £15 if we get to the final and the 10 points help me get a ticket.

JimBHibees
25-03-2015, 11:38 AM
If you have bought an early bird season for next year but dont have a season for this year, are you counted as a season ticket holder and therefor able to buy tickets early?

Apologies misread that thought it was that you had a season ticket for this season. Not sure you would need to check I think.

DH1875
25-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Last Semi against Falkirk i got 4 tickets in the east all adults no children don't think there is any restrictions on needing to take kids. certainly wasn't against Falkirk :thumbsup:

Yeah, we were in the family section as well and didnt have any kids with us

monktonharp
26-03-2015, 12:14 AM
cant see any mention of the East being parent/child only. a big group of us in the East, a few years back against Aberdeen, and nae kids with us

HibeesLA
26-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Got my flights back to Edinburgh, now just need to get my ticket and travel to the game arranged.

BoomtownHibees
26-03-2015, 06:15 AM

No, only season ticket holders this season will get to buy early

JimBHibees
26-03-2015, 11:55 AM
cant see any mention of the East being parent/child only. a big group of us in the East, a few years back against Aberdeen, and nae kids with us

I wonder if there would be any merit in there being a genuine family section then as to be honest some folk will be bringing young kids and to be mixed in with groups of guys who may have had a few isnt really ideal IMO. Scotland games I think there is a genuine family section which should be adopted in this game also especially given the fact that the ground will be about 20k or so.

Keith_M
26-03-2015, 12:08 PM
I wonder if there would be any merit in there being a genuine family section then as to be honest some folk will be bringing young kids and to be mixed in with groups of guys who may have had a few isnt really ideal IMO. Scotland games I think there is a genuine family section which should be adopted in this game also especially given the fact that the ground will be about 20k or so.

Agree with this entirely.

I remember taking my kids into the family section at the Semi Final against Aberdeen, many moons ago.

JimBHibees
26-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Agree with this entirely.

I remember taking my kids into the family section at the Semi Final against Aberdeen, many moons ago.

I honestly think it will put some people off if they are taking kids especially young ones if they think they may end up next to groups of guys juiced up and giving it laldy which doesnt need to happen given the size of the crowd and the huge spaces there will be.

Hibby70
26-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Agree totally. Shouldn't be too hard to organise.

This is surely an ideal subject for Amit to feed back, no?

LancashireHibby
26-03-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm taking my 7 year old for his first visit to Hampden (and fourth Hibs game overall) and certainly banking on it being not quite as mental in the family area, although admittedly he came with me in the away end at Wigan v Bolton and was ok apart from being a little taken aback at the inevitable mayhem when Bolton scored!

Just found out our rugby league team have had their game moved that weekend to Saturday at half 2 to be shown live on Sky so Hibs had better justify my decision to stick with Hampden!

Bishop Hibee
26-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Good prices. I'm jointly running a 70 seater and only have 5 seats left. Ticket price is encouraging attendance.

Aldo
26-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Good prices. I'm jointly running a 70 seater and only have 5 seats left. Ticket price is encouraging attendance. I'd better watch I might struggle to get the 2 tickets I'm after. ;-)

Bishop Hibee
26-03-2015, 07:14 PM
I'd better watch I might struggle to get the 2 tickets I'm after. ;-)

I said 70 not 37000 :greengrin

FranckSuzy
26-03-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm taking my 7 year old for his first visit to Hampden (and fourth Hibs game overall) and certainly banking on it being not quite as mental in the family area, although admittedly he came with me in the away end at Wigan v Bolton and was ok apart from being a little taken aback at the inevitable mayhem when Bolton scored!

Just found out our rugby league team have had their game moved that weekend to Saturday at half 2 to be shown live on Sky so Hibs had better justify my decision to stick with Hampden!

Hate to say it but at the Falkirk semi, the 'cheap' seats were full of folk who were bevvied. My friend was there with 3 children and it nearly got nasty a few times. Mind you, once the winner went in, everyone was :hug: But, during the first half especially, there were some real :clown:'s about.

monktonharp
26-03-2015, 09:23 PM
I wonder if there would be any merit in there being a genuine family section then as to be honest some folk will be bringing young kids and to be mixed in with groups of guys who may have had a few isnt really ideal IMO. Scotland games I think there is a genuine family section which should be adopted in this game also especially given the fact that the ground will be about 20k or so. good point:aok:

Bronson
26-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Seems a fair old allocation that, anyone know roughly how many seats that is? 30,000?

Hermit Crab
27-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Yeah, 30-35,000 tickets for us.

Bronson
27-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Yeah, 30-35,000 tickets for us.

Not had an allocation like that since the Killie cup final, the fans that day were tremendous.

Went out my way and called in a favour or two to get this one off work, should be a cracker!

Aldo
28-03-2015, 05:55 AM
I think we will sell in region of 20K. I hope we can sell our full allocation tbf and get right behind the team (we will do that anyway)

lucky
28-03-2015, 08:40 AM
I doubt we will sell half of our allocation. Lucky to go take 17000

Keith_M
28-03-2015, 08:56 AM
I doubt we will sell half of our allocation. Lucky to go take 17000

Yep, that's about the norm for semi-finals.

What I would say is that we're one of only five clubs in Scotland that regularly get a support anything like that size for a semi-final, so it really is something we should be proud of; especially given our poor record of results.

Alfred E Newman
28-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Hate to say it but at the Falkirk semi, the 'cheap' seats were full of folk who were bevvied. My friend was there with 3 children and it nearly got nasty a few times. Mind you, once the winner went in, everyone was :hug: But, during the first half especially, there were some real :clown:'s about.

If they are going to have a family area it should be just that. Still doesn't exclude the odd idiot though it lessens the chance of trouble breaking out as has been the case in the past. Even though I qualify for an OAP I will probably go for a South Ticket.

FranckSuzy
28-03-2015, 09:58 AM
If they are going to have a family area it should be just that. Still doesn't exclude the odd idiot though it lessens the chance of trouble breaking out as has been the case in the past. Even though I qualify for an OAP I will probably go for a South Ticket.

:agree: My uncle is going with us, and he's an OAP, but I'm seriously thinking of just going for the more expensive seats....

Amit
28-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Agree totally. Shouldn't be too hard to organise.

This is surely an ideal subject for Amit to feed back, no?

Great point. Will feed this back [emoji106]

Hibby70
28-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Great point. Will feed this back [emoji106]

Good man :)

hibeesjoe
28-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Don't understand the whole "great pricing" comments. Unless I pay £46 for me and my son then it's off too the cheap seats with the rotten view thats miles away from the pitch. They can't even Palm it off as a family stand because the last time I was in the east I seen a bloke getting his nose spread over his face.

Keith_M
28-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Don't understand the whole "great pricing" comments. Unless I pay £46 for me and my son then it's off too the cheap seats with the rotten view thats miles away from the pitch. They can't even Palm it off as a family stand because the last time I was in the east I seen a bloke getting his nose spread over his face.

It's a Cup Semi Final, how much should they charge?

:confused:

hibeesjoe
28-03-2015, 04:08 PM
It's a Cup Semi Final, how much should they charge?

:confused:

The pricing is fine if it's 2 adults wanting too sit with a good view. It's disappointing they are only allocating one stand for child tickets though. At easter road I can buy a kids ticket for anywhere and I think Hampden should be the same. Unless I pay full price for my son I'm forced too sit in the crap stand miles from the pitch.

Hermit Crab
28-03-2015, 05:07 PM

Dont go then if it's too expensive or a crap view.

hibeesjoe
28-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Dont go then if it's too expensive or a crap view.

Thanks for your amazing input. I was just trying too put my point across about kids tickets. Although I dislike Hampden I will always go because it's Hibs I want too see. Unfortunately you just have too put up with the crap view and being miles away.

Hermit Crab
28-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Thanks for your amazing input. I was just trying too put my point across about kids tickets. Although I dislike Hampden I will always go because it's Hibs I want too see. Unfortunately you just have too put up with the crap view and being miles away.

Ive got to be honest I was in a bad mood when I posted that after game so no hard feelings mate. I'd buy a ticket for my kid in the north or south no probs at those prices and I'm no made of money either. I'd also not be complaining if we got to the final and the only ticket I could get was the back row of the East stand begins the goals with the pish view.

hibeesjoe
28-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Ive got to be honest I was in a bad mood when I posted that after game so no hard feelings mate. I'd buy a ticket for my kid in the north or south no probs at those prices and I'm no made of money either. I'd also not be complaining if we got to the final and the only ticket I could get was the back row of the East stand begins the goals with the pish view.

No worries. I actually did buy the more expensive adult tickets for me and my 10yo son when we played celtic in the final. Just wish they had more kids tickets around the ground that's all. Adds up too an expensive day when you figure in your bus, food, tickets. Will be cheap seats for the semi then splash out again if we make the final.

Hermit Crab
28-03-2015, 07:37 PM
No worries. I actually did buy the more expensive adult tickets for me and my 10yo son when we played celtic in the final. Just wish they had more kids tickets around the ground that's all. Adds up too an expensive day when you figure in your bus, food, tickets. Will be cheap seats for the semi then splash out again if we make the final.

:aok: Here's hoping you get the chance for the dear seats.

HH81
29-03-2015, 05:55 AM

Joe, you can't put a price on a good time.

Ronniekirk
29-03-2015, 08:58 AM
I think we will sell in region of 20K. I hope we can sell our full allocation tbf and get right behind the team (we will do that anyway)
The bigger the family section with lower prices the better when it comes to games like this ,However it's a results driven situation as well Our two back to back defeats will do nothing to help us shift more tickets ,but win every game between now and the Semi and sales will increase .The usual suspects like me and you Aldo will always be there no matter what ,but to increase sales above 17 ,000 it's going to take wins and goals I think .
We have now gone from winning ugly to not winning at all so Stubbs has now got to find right blend to get us back to winning ways and the players need to dig deep and show they can handle the pressure .

Kaiserclem
29-03-2015, 04:43 PM

Your 100% right what your saying Hibeesjoe, pricing should be same for every section and another example of the SFA not having a clue about our 'family game'. Kids gain childhood memories of games like this so the better the view the better for them. Anyone disagreeing with kids getting a decent view whilst paying a cheap price are obviously in another planet and disappointing to hear. As for the semi, just you remember your sponge hand fella and your wee man will have a great day!

Eyrie
29-03-2015, 06:58 PM
After all the money that was spent redeveloping Hampden, it's disappointing that there are still many seats with poor views.

Brightside
30-03-2015, 11:23 AM

Agreed. Last few times we have been with kids the East has been full of pi$$ed up teenagers. Crazy that we'd be charged full price to take them to the South.

Gatecrasher
30-03-2015, 12:39 PM
I'm going to go against the grain here and say whilst I can understand the reason why you think the prices are unfair, I quite like that theres an area with a decent view, pretty much standing the whole game and very few family day out groups around, and if I need to pay a little more for that then so be it.

I appreciate that attracting families to football is important but those people not behaving are a pain in the arse but they are in all areas of the stadium not just the family section I'm afraid so don't think us in the North are all upstanding citizens, If the drunks bother you that much I would be the extra to go in the south. That stand seems to attract the most behaved of the areas we have been allocated. all in my opinion of course.

Billy Whizz
30-03-2015, 12:42 PM
What's everyone's plan for Thursday, going to the TO, or online?

Taz_hibee
30-03-2015, 01:39 PM

Those who go to the rest of the league games will accumulate more points, 5 per game home & 3 for away so will have more chance of final ticket if we get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoYO!
30-03-2015, 06:42 PM

Online all the way. Ever since queuing up for about 7 hours for Killie final tickets... worth it :wink:

Aldo
30-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Having amassed .... Well not so many points....... I'll be happy to get a seat where I can and support the team. Where I'm not sure..... How.... Will have to be on line as I reside too far away to just pop along.

Let's pack the place oot!!

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Those who go to the rest of the league games will accumulate more points, 5 per game home & 3 for away so will have more chance of final ticket if we get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get 150 for a season ticket, you don't get any extras for attending the games though. Those without a ST who attend every game until the end of the season will still be well behind season tickets in terms of points, but at the same time well ahead of those who don't bother. Even 5 points could make the difference between a final ticket or missing out. Should we get there of course.

Aldo
30-03-2015, 07:13 PM
You get 150 for a season ticket, you don't get any extras for attending the games though. Those without a ST who attend every game until the end of the season will still be well behind season tickets in terms of points, but at the same time well ahead of those who don't bother. Even 5 points could make the difference between a final ticket or missing out. Should we get there of course.

I've got no aspirations for a CF ticket Hermit! Semi ticket for me will do so will wait until Mon/Tues and hopefully get a couple on line!!

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 07:17 PM
I've got no aspirations for a CF ticket Hermit! Semi ticket for me will do so will wait until Mon/Tues and hopefully get a couple on line!!

You can guarantee that everyone who wants a ticket for the semi will get one. Close to 35,000 tickets allocated to hibs. The final would be in the region of 20,000 tickets.

Aldo
30-03-2015, 07:20 PM
You can guarantee that everyone who wants a ticket for the semi will get one. Close to 35,000 tickets allocated to hibs. The final would be in the region of 20,000 tickets.

Fine by me HC.

Think the KO might have a bearing on the crowd but expect us to shift in the region of 20,000 for SF!

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Fine by me HC.

Think the KO might have a bearing on the crowd but expect us to shift in the region of 20,000 for SF!

You have points so would have no issue with a final ticket.

HH81
30-03-2015, 07:28 PM
You have points so would have no issue with a final ticket.

I pay into the Hibernians and have done for years. Notice nothing has been said about tickets as i used to be guaranteed one. Hope that is still the case.

Thought might have given some loyality points ☺

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 07:33 PM
I pay into the Hibernians and have done for years. Notice nothing has been said about tickets as i used to be guaranteed one. Hope that is still the case.

Thought might have given some loyality points ☺

You will get a ticket in the public sale. That will give you 10 points. In my opinion, any person that can't be arsed to go to the semi then they shouldn't even think about trying to get a ticket for the final.

Baldy Foghorn
30-03-2015, 07:36 PM
You will get a ticket in the public sale. That will give you 10 points. In my opinion, any person that can't be arsed to go to the semi then they shouldn't even think about trying to get a ticket for the final.

:faf::worms:

Taz_hibee
30-03-2015, 07:36 PM

Even ST holders get extra points for attending away games and got 5 points for the Berwick game, you are also getting 10 points for semi, my points total is sitting at 161 and will be 171 once I get semi ticket, I appreciate what you are saying though as this season the 150 will be more than enough to get final tickets, might make a difference next season if we get to any finals if non ST attend most home and away games and build up points but best way always is to buy a ST if you can afford it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Even ST holders get extra points for attending away games and got 5 points for the Berwick game, you are also getting 10 points for semi, my points total is sitting at 161 and will be 171 once I get semi ticket, I appreciate what you are saying though as this season the 150 will be more than enough to get final tickets, might make a difference next season if we get to any finals if non ST attend most home and away games and build up points but best way always is to buy a ST if you can afford it

What I meant to post was that you don't get extra points for home games on you season ticket. You do of course get extra for away games and the semi. Everyone gets 10 points for the semi if they buy a ticket.

Taz_hibee
30-03-2015, 07:39 PM
[emoji106][emoji1][emoji460]️

Billy Whizz
30-03-2015, 07:48 PM

Hermit, are we through to the Final already

Ronniekirk
30-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Having amassed .... Well not so many points....... I'll be happy to get a seat where I can and support the team. Where I'm not sure..... How.... Will have to be on line as I reside too far away to just pop along.

Let's pack the place oot!!

If you know an old firm fan with a Debenture , you can sit up in the dear seats that you get an escalator up to .i know a few but the one time I called in a favour and used them it was so high up I could hardly see the players .although in the wide open spaces you can see how poorly the teams are set up and where the space is to exploit The food was good and it was the most up market bookies I have been in
Althogh it was a bit pricey and that was a while back The Aberdeen semi I think it was when latapy scored first for us but they won 2. 1

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Hermit, are we through to the Final already

No just pointing out what I think!

HH81
30-03-2015, 08:03 PM

Still don't think its right that one of the benifits of a scheme seems to have been removed or not mentioned since this loyality scheme has kicked in. I will be contacting Hibs direct if make final.

Hermit Crab
30-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Still don't think its right that one of the benifits of a scheme seems to have been removed or not mentioned since this loyality scheme has kicked in. I will be contacting Hibs direct if make final.

Why don't you fire off an email to Hibs asking about it?

Bishop Hibee
30-03-2015, 08:47 PM
My mate is doing it online for 11 of us for the North Stand. Pleased to say I've only got 1 seat left on a 70 seater I'm running for the semi with a colleague. Fantastic Hibs support.

hibeesjoe
01-04-2015, 02:57 PM
I remember going too every cup game in 2012 and still not being able to get a ticket for the final. Quite glad I suppose looking back at the result. Hopefully the loyalty scheme has done away with situations like that now though.

One of the reasons me and my mate decided to get season tickets again after a few years of just being walk ups was having a guaranteed ticket for any big cup games.

Billy Whizz
01-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Celtic unhappy with semi Final ticket pricing. Basically saying that the North Stand should be the same as the East. Can't really disagree with this

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-hit-out-sfa-over-5442041

Pretty Boy
01-04-2015, 04:40 PM

Online for me as I'm at work.

Be on bang on 10 to make sure I get the North. 'Stand snob' that I am.

Billy Whizz
01-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Online for me as I'm at work.

Be on bang on 10 to make sure I get the North. 'Stand snob' that I am.

Me too, there's over 9,500 seats in the North, plenty for everyone who wants to sit there

iwasthere1972
01-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Online at work. No panic either as plenty seats for everybody.

iwasthere1972
01-04-2015, 08:23 PM
My mate is doing it online for 11 of us for the North Stand. Pleased to say I've only got 1 seat left on a 70 seater I'm running for the semi with a colleague. Fantastic Hibs support.

Well done. :aok:

Hermit Crab
01-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Me too, there's over 9,500 seats in the North, plenty for everyone who wants to sit there

The North stand alone could house our average attendance this season :greengrin

Pete
02-04-2015, 05:29 AM
Lets 'ave it

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/E0E949/a-big-sweep-of-empty-terracing-and-stanchions-at-hampden-park-in-glasgow-E0E949.jpg

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Any queues yet this morning?

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Will be buying online this morning.

HibbyAndy
02-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Gaun doon ticket office later, I really cannae see huge ques.

Keith_M
02-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Celtic unhappy with semi Final ticket pricing. Basically saying that the North Stand should be the same as the East. Can't really disagree with this

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-hit-out-sfa-over-5442041

I can.

It's perfectly normal to be charged more for better seating, with a better view, at almost any event, whether it be football or the theatre.

The difference in view between the North Stand and the East at Hampden is quite considerable

Also, do Celtc charge the same price for every seat at their own ground? I don't think so.

Just the usual Celtc, something to moan about.

Keith_M
02-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Lets 'ave it

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/E0E949/a-big-sweep-of-empty-terracing-and-stanchions-at-hampden-park-in-glasgow-E0E949.jpg

Stick a roof over that and it would do me just fine.

Except for the maroon crush barriers...........

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Whats the set up for the row/seat nos again? Is the front row A and so on? Think the back goes up to Triple letter eg. AAA? Anyone confirm?

Hannah_hfc
02-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Whats the set up for the row/seat nos again? Is the front row A and so on? Think the back goes up to Triple letter eg. AAA? Anyone confirm?
According to the stadiums website, North and south stands are row A at front, row XX/ row UU at back, East stand is row A at front, row EEE at the back.

Hope that helps!

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 08:47 AM

Row "A" is the very front, working back to the triple letters in the north stand.

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2015, 08:48 AM
According to the stadiums website, North and south stands are row A at front, row XX/ row UU at back, East stand is row A at front, row EEE at the back.

Hope that helps!

👍

CraigHibee
02-04-2015, 09:04 AM
i'm logged into the ticket site and the falkirk tickets aren't there yet to purchase :confused:

EDIT:
they are now :aok:

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2015, 09:04 AM
i'm logged into the ticket site and the falkirk tickets aren't there yet to purchase :confused:

Same here

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 09:05 AM

Nothing up yet

Hiber-nation
02-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Petrie :grr:

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 09:06 AM
nothing for me either

ManBearPig
02-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Same here Nothing

HibeeSince82
02-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Still nothing for me either

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2015, 09:08 AM
If you log off your account the tickets appear. They are currently selling row d in section c5 of north just now.

Hiber-nation
02-04-2015, 09:10 AM
If you log off your account the tickets appear. They are currently selling row d in section c5 of north just now.

Tried it 3 times, still nowt.

In now :)

Dublin07
02-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I got in first time sections f1 of East and d5 in the north are available.

BonnieFitbaTeam
02-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Tried about 30 times......**** all ! No happy...

h185forever
02-04-2015, 09:12 AM

still get nothing

Albanian Hibs
I got in first time sections f1 of East and d5 in the north are available.

Its c5 in the north. They are starting from the middle

CraigHibee
i cleared my cookies and cache, logged back in and it worked :aok:

Albanian Hibs
still get nothing

Its on my account now. Going to hold off for ticket further back as we dont want to sit at front.

Dublin07
02-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Sorry mate my mistake your right it's c5.

ManBearPig
02-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Tried logging in and out but still can't see anything

Cameron1875
02-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Deleted history, cookies etc and it finally popped up.

But now it won't let me log in :confused:. Oh hibs.

trev the hat
02-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Done 😄

BoomtownHibees
02-04-2015, 09:19 AM
C5 Row BB. Ideal!!!!

Brightside
02-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Its a shockling site for buying tickets... trying to buy 4 in the south... every time - Call the ticket office.
No seat selection. Letters dont match with the stadium plan.

Andy74
This is a mess trying to do from work Internet. Lots of buttons don't work and page just refreshes when trying to complete!

Albanian Hibs
C5 Row PP. 'Mon the Hibs!!

Siralbertkidd
02-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Its a shockling site for buying tickets... trying to buy 4 in the south... every time - Call the ticket office.
No seat selection. Letters dont match with the stadium plan.

yep, hopeless trying to buy for South. Tells you to phone ticket office. Ticket Office has recorded message saying call back later, piss poor :confused:

ManBearPig
02-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Sorted :thumbsup:

andrew70
yep, hopeless trying to buy for South. Tells you to phone ticket office. Ticket Office has recorded message saying call back later, piss poor :confused:

Ticketmaster are absolutely useless

Hibs Class
Done. C5 row NN - perfect.

BonnieFitbaTeam
02-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Finally ! C5 row KK, almost exactly where I wanted. Happier now!

Cameron1875
02-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Should anyone booking the South stand nip out to the shops/attempt more kip?:greengrin

Seems a farce so far!

DarrenSQH
02-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Should anyone booking the South stand nip out to the shops/attempt more kip?:greengrin

Seems a farce so far!

A new area in the south stand still online.

Im struggling to get 6 tickets in C5 in the North

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 09:28 AM
anyone else getting this message?

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2015, 09:29 AM

Wait a bit then D1 should be available

givescotlandfreedom

Me too. A bit annoying when it was advertised as being ideal for big groups.

j'adore hibs
F1 row V V

andrew70
02-04-2015, 09:30 AM

Yep, all the time. :brickwall

andrew70
02-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Me too. A bit annoying when it was advertised as being ideal for big groups.

I am getting thirty-seven for my bus, nightmare.

Brightside
02-04-2015, 09:34 AM
Got in i-5 via the website... Rows FF. Still pieved off at paying full whack for the nippers but rather that than watching the once a year brigade punching bits out of each other.

Andy74
02-04-2015, 09:34 AM
No option at all to buy in North??

Siralbertkidd
02-04-2015, 09:35 AM

it means there are not enough available for you in that section, I had to try a different section before I got my six.

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Usual nightmare trying to get a group together in the north.

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Yep, all the time. :brickwall

It's a pain in the arse :agree:

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 09:38 AM
It's not allowing me to assign tickets to non season ticket holders, although their in my network?

Green Diet
02-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Anyone know how the ticket sales are tracking?

TamHibs
It's a pain in the arse :agree:

Trying to buy 31 tickets for the East, absolute nightmare!

offshorehibby
C5 row JJ sorted.

Bobo
02-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Got 5 tickets in the North, section C5 without any hassle, took about a minute to do everything was nice and easy.

andrew70
it means there are not enough available for you in that section, I had to try a different section before I got my six.

It's saying that for all the sections as you can choose any section you want on the bottom left.

Billy Whizz
No option at all to buy in North??

Got all my 13, block C5, row CC, although I can't assign to no season ticket holders?

Bobo
02-04-2015, 09:43 AM
It's not allowing me to assign tickets to non season ticket holders, although their in my network?

Sales just now are for season ticket holders only, system won't accept non season client refs so just put them through under your own and claim the points for doing the ordering 

Hannah_hfc
02-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Wondering why more sections are not available to purchase? The ones I can see on the ticket ite (I-6,I-5,-4, C-5 and F1) are all pretty far apart from each other.

Andy74
02-04-2015, 09:44 AM
I think my browser is main issue!!!'

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 09:47 AM
They keep going on how online is the easy option etc, this is a pain in the arse. I would have been quicker driving to the TO and buying them myself. They clearly haven't learned from the past few years.

O'Rourke3
02-04-2015, 09:48 AM

I did - I assumed it meant the section I was buying might be full so I moved over one section and bought my seat. I did have a seat reserved but I got a phone call and ran out of time....

HibeeSince82
02-04-2015, 09:48 AM
3 tickets for C5 GG sorted.

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 09:51 AM
I did - I assumed it meant the section I was buying might be full so I moved over one section and bought my seat. I did have a seat reserved but I got a phone call and ran out of time....

For the North they only have C5 available.

Seven Zero
02-04-2015, 09:52 AM
I think my browser is main issue!!!'

Single seats available in the North. I'm still waiting on the phone as they are realeasing it block by block. Saying I can't get 3 together??

DarrenSQH
02-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Hibs need to release another block in the north asap

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Sales just now are for season ticket holders only, system won't accept non season client refs so just put them through under your own and claim the points for doing the ordering 

But in the past we haven't been able to claim once the ticket has been bought?

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 09:59 AM
D1 available, now it's not letting me assign my tickets :fuming:

Seven Zero
02-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Girl on the phone told me to phone back again when they release more tickets. Single seats left in both East and North Hibs again make a mess of it.

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Anybody else having issue reassigning tickets to people in their network?

Gatecrasher
02-04-2015, 10:03 AM

Yep, this is *****!

Hibee87
02-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Girl on the phone told me to phone back again when they release more tickets. Single seats left in both East and West. Hibs again make a mess of it.

So you've actually spoke to someone? I have been calling for the last 25 minutes and just rings out, then message says call back later........cant they even get a ******g queuing system in place!!!!

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Yep, this is *****!

****ing pain in the erse.

2 of the people in my network are ST holders so the isdue isn't trying to assign to non STs as it won't let me assign to anyone.

SteveHFC
02-04-2015, 10:07 AM
7 tickets bought for D1.

Also had no problems with reassigning tickets to people in my account.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 10:12 AM

Suggest you download the form on the official site, and hand it in when you're picking up your tickets for the game

DarrenSQH
02-04-2015, 10:17 AM
6 tickets bought in row Y D1.

right on halfway. Happy with that.

Forever_Green93
02-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Just bought 2 tickets for north C5 row N

TamHibs
02-04-2015, 10:21 AM
31 tickets purchased :):aok:

andrew70
02-04-2015, 10:24 AM
37 in D1 but wasn't able to re-assign any even ST holders. :confused:

TamHibs
02-04-2015, 10:25 AM

It let me reassign no problem mate :confused::confused:

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 10:25 AM

I'm going to fire off an email and ask for clarification on what's happened and the process to make sure the right people get their points.

I'll post it up shortly.

HibbyAl
02-04-2015, 10:27 AM
It let me reassign no problem mate :confused::confused:

Would only let me reassign to season ticket holders. Got an error when I tried to assign to non season ticket holders.

Andy74
02-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Surely the point in group buying is we can assign regardless of ST status? They have bought a ticket!!

BoomtownHibees
02-04-2015, 10:29 AM
Would only let me reassign to season ticket holders. Got an error when I tried to assign to non season ticket holders.

Have you added them to your network before hand?

Hiber-nation
Couldn't get anywhere with Firefox but it all worked fine with Chrome.

HibbyAl
Have you added them to your network before hand?

Yes

BoomtownHibees
02-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Yes

Strange one then. Worked for me earlier but it's no like Hibs to have a ****** up somewhere along the line

andrew70
02-04-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm going to fire off an email and ask for clarification on what's happened and the process to make sure the right people get their points.

I'll post it up shortly.

Thanks mate

SteveHFC
02-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Couldn't get anywhere with Firefox but it all worked fine with Chrome.

Had no problems using firefox mate.

Seven Zero
02-04-2015, 10:39 AM
So you've actually spoke to someone? I have been calling for the last 25 minutes and just rings out, then message says call back later........cant they even get a ******g queuing system in place!!!!

Yeh but I was seconds away from hanging up then a woman answered. You will get thru eventually but the system Hibs have done it is all wrong. I'll get tickets tomo when it is quieter and Hibs have actually released the whole stand.

S4uzee
02-04-2015, 10:41 AM
I bought 2 then I hit purchase and it gave me 4 tickets so I now have 2 extra in different rows that I don't need :rolleyes:

Hero76
02-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Bought 5 tickets couldnt assign two as not season ticket holders so no points for them.
Git to be a mistake on hibs part as i wldnt beable to sit with friends as i would have to wait until public sale to get my points.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 10:50 AM
I bought 2 then I hit purchase and it gave me 4 tickets so I now have 2 extra in different rows that I don't need :rolleyes:

Go to review order, if you haven't checked out yet, and delete them

S4uzee
02-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Go to review order, if you haven't checked out yet, and delete them

I've already bought them, it had sub-total at £47 then I hit complete purchase and then it said total was £92. I've tried phoning the Ticket office but no answer yet

Brooster
02-04-2015, 11:02 AM

Thats because they are not on sale to non season ticket holders yet.

BoomtownHibees
02-04-2015, 11:03 AM

That shouldn't matter when season ticket holders are allowed to buy as many as they want surely?

andrew70
02-04-2015, 11:05 AM
That shouldn't matter when season ticket holders are allowed to buy as many as they want surely?

It doesn't matter, people who have bought at ticket office have been able to assign tickets to anyone they like.

Pretty Boy
02-04-2015, 11:18 AM

The club statement clearly says 10 loyalty points for EVERY ticket assigned to a unique client reference number.

Nothing about it only being for ST holders, there would be no point in allowing STs to buy unlimited as many would have just waited to sit with friends.

Scotchmist
02-04-2015, 11:27 AM

I'll post it up shortly.

I am sure this could have been done a lot better. Was online shortly after 10 for 7 tickets but couldn't get 7 together in C5. Phoned up to be told the same thing but he could sell me 7 together in F1 (at the corner). Decided to wait to see if another block was released and had the seats available in D1 about 10 minutes later, Great? Not really. Wouldn't let me reassign them except to one ST holder.
Phoned up again and although the girl said she should be able to sort it out, she couldn't do it either, despite trying for about half an hour (I was a bit reluctant to give up those seats) She asked me to call Hibs direct but when I did that the call rang for a while then told me to call back?
Eventually managed to buy them online but without reassigning the points.
Definitely a bit gutted :confused:

Carheenlea
02-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Tickets purchased with relative ease, and one of the benefits of the ST is being able to pick from the best seats in Hampden. Hopefully the final will be just as straight forward.. :flag:

andrew70
02-04-2015, 11:38 AM
The club statement clearly says 10 loyalty points for EVERY ticket assigned to a unique client reference number.

Nothing about it only being for ST holders, there would be no point in allowing STs to buy unlimited as many would have just waited to sit with friends.

It's a pain but I am sure Hibs will sort it out. The online system doesn't ever cope with that kind of demand and I expected glitches, glad I've got my group their tickets and hopefully they will all receive their loyalty points retrospectively.

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 11:48 AM
For the North they only have C5 available.

And D1. Easy as **** on the phone. Don't know why folk are having so many problems ?

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Tickets purchased with relative ease, and one of the benefits of the ST is being able to pick from the best seats in Hampden. Hopefully the final will be just as straight forward.. :flag:

The final (if we get there) will be madness. Remember the scramble for the Celtic game as there's less tickets available.

Andy74
02-04-2015, 11:58 AM
And D1. Easy as **** on the phone. Don't know why folk are having so many problems ?

Phone I think its your luck if you connect, tried for some time, no quesue, you just get told to phone later.

Internet Explorer at work is so old the site can't even be viewed.

Tried Chrome at work and it had some issues with buttons not actually clicking through, also selected a specific block for you and then told you there were none in that block for the number being lloked for.

Then you can't allocate to a non ST holder.

Went home and did it from there, less bother but still some niggles!

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Phone I think its your luck if you connect, tried for some time, no quesue, you just get told to phone later.

Internet Explorer at work is so old the site can't even be viewed.

Tried Chrome at work and it had some issues with buttons not actually clicking through, also selected a specific block for you and then told you there were none in that block for the number being lloked for.

Then you can't allocate to a non ST holder.

Went home and did it from there, less bother but still some niggles!

When I said phone I meant actually using my phone to buy tickets via the e ticketing site. Full range of sections and tickets available!!

GreenCastle
02-04-2015, 01:02 PM
http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Seating plan for anyone interested.

:agree::thumbsup:

marinello59
02-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Got in from work quarter of an hour ago. Logged on, bought 6 tickets in D1 and reassigned as required. Simple. Maybe the system was just a bit over loaded earlier on?

Baldy Foghorn
02-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Good to see the fans rep (Frank Dougan) speaking to supporter's who were waiting in the queue Today. He also managed to help sort out a few people who had queries.... Well done Mr D........

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Good to see the fans rep (Frank Dougan) speaking to supporter's who were waiting in the queue Today. He also managed to help sort out a few people who had queries.... Well done Mr D........

You crawling ****** :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
02-04-2015, 05:10 PM
You crawling ****** :greengrin

:tsk tsk::tsk tsk:

Billy Whizz
02-04-2015, 05:10 PM

He just stays round the corner, hope he was making tea and coffee for the fans

Baldy Foghorn
02-04-2015, 05:11 PM
He just stays round the corner, hope he was making tea and coffee for the fans

Two letter answer Billy.....:greengrin

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 05:12 PM
:tsk tsk::tsk tsk:

Come on mr B. :greengrin

.Sean.
02-04-2015, 05:50 PM
How are they selling tickets in the East? Trying to buy two for my dad and brother, can't get two together in f1, f2 or f3 and I'm only getting offered the very back row in f4. Frustrating!

5 of us in North, d1, row H. Can't wait!

ruthven_raiders
02-04-2015, 05:56 PM
How are they selling tickets in the East? Trying to buy two for my dad and brother, can't get two together in f1, f2 or f3 and I'm only getting offered the very back row in f4. Frustrating!

5 of us in North, d1, row H. Can't wait!

It's on row D at the moment. Waiting for seats to go further up...

Hannah_hfc
02-04-2015, 05:59 PM
I found the best available seats seemed to start up by the very back of a section and work down the way. Had to wait all afternoon for D1 to finally get to a decent row that wasn't up the back!

kaimendhibs
02-04-2015, 06:04 PM
My pal givescotlandfreedom got my tickets for section D1 row kk today and I've had my loyalty points assigned already. Top work pal🙌🙌😄😄

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 06:08 PM
My pal givescotlandfreedom got my tickets for section D1 row kk today and I've had my loyalty points assigned already. Top work pal

I think I'm in either D1 or C5. No doubt see you there!

ruthven_raiders
02-04-2015, 06:10 PM
I found the best available seats seemed to start up by the very back of a section and work down the way. Had to wait all afternoon for D1 to finally get to a decent row that wasn't up the back!

Oh well will have to wait till it goes to f4 and works down

kaimendhibs
02-04-2015, 06:10 PM

😄😄👍

Hannah_hfc
02-04-2015, 06:13 PM
I'd recommend to keep checking every 20 mins or so. Eventually a decent row will come up!

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 06:54 PM

If that's the East stand then the view is gash wherever you are.

SteveHFC
02-04-2015, 06:57 PM

:hyper

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 06:58 PM
:hyper

No you as well ?

SteveHFC
02-04-2015, 06:58 PM
No you as well ?

I'm in D1 mate. Which row you in ;-)

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 07:05 PM

Not sure, tickets still in the ticket office awaiting collection.

i will pick them up on Saturday.

ruthven_raiders
02-04-2015, 07:06 PM

True mate, was in South stand in 2007, but got two kids so there's quite a difference in price for North or South section....no kids tickets there

Pete
02-04-2015, 08:11 PM

Nonsense. Maybe it's because you're getting old and need an eye test. :cool2:

Right at the back of F3 and can't wait. I presume EEE is right at the back?

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Nonsense. Maybe it's because you're getting old and need an eye test. :cool2:

Right at the back of F3 and can't wait. I presume EEE is right at the back?

Its binoculars you'll need never mind an eye test.

Aldo
02-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Not sure, tickets still in the ticket office awaiting collection. i will pick them up on Saturday.

You'll be glad to know I'll be nowhere near you guys by the time I get my tickets!! ;-)

SteveHFC
02-04-2015, 08:23 PM
You'll be glad to know I'll be nowhere near you guys by the time I get my tickets!! ;-)

Thank **** :greengrin

At least you won't see my hair this time :faf:

Hermit Crab
02-04-2015, 08:28 PM

Steve said it doesn't matter as he will still see your belly. :greengrin

Pete
02-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Its binoculars you'll need never mind an eye test.

Easier to leave at half-time when we're three down.