PDA

View Full Version : Child Friendly Pubs in Kirckaldy

bathhibby
23-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Taking my 6 Year Old Grandson to his first Hibs Game - any suggestions which Pub I could take him into for a bite to eat before the game ?

Billychaotic182
23-03-2015, 09:51 AM
There is a Lloyds bar near the bus station.

EskbankHibby
23-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Taking my 6 Year Old Grandson to his first Hibs Game - any suggestions which Pub I could take him into for a bite to eat before the game ?

Loads of places on/near the high Street Adam. Exchequer is staggeringly average but child friendly so might be a shout, get in touch if you need to discuss options, there is an Italian we were going to book into before the last game through there if you fancy?

Getting to the ground is easy from anywhere really.

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2015, 10:04 AM
The Beveridge Park is next to the Nursing College - it's two minutes from the station and 10 minutes from Stark's.

bathhibby
23-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Loads of places on/near the high Street Adam. Exchequer is staggeringly average but child friendly so might be a shout, get in touch if you need to discuss options, there is an Italian we were going to book into before the last game through there if you fancy?

Getting to the ground is easy from anywhere really.

Cheers Paul - Jamie or me will give you a bell

Bristolhibby
23-03-2015, 05:22 PM
The Beveridge Park is next to the Nursing College - it's two minutes from the station and 10 minutes from Stark's.

Had a look at this place, looks a decent curry, which is doing it for me.

Anyone been?

J

andyf5
24-03-2015, 06:33 PM
The Robert Nairn is the wetherspoons just off the High Street and a mile from the ground. Maybe too far for a 6 year old to walk?