PDA

View Full Version : anyone know the contact details for SFA compliance officer

Springbank
23-03-2015, 05:52 AM
looking for a bit of help - anyone know the contact details for the compliance officer at the sfa?
i'm looking to point something out to them, that's all, so a pointer as to contact details would be useful
thanks

Danderhall Hibs
23-03-2015, 05:53 AM
You're not going to report one of our players for a late hallenge are you? I thought the Rangers player done him a favour by getting up and on with it.

silverhibee
23-03-2015, 02:39 PM
looking for a bit of help - anyone know the contact details for the compliance officer at the sfa?
i'm looking to point something out to them, that's all, so a pointer as to contact details would be useful
thanks

Did it take place in a pub last night, the thing you want to point out that is.

Scouse Hibee
23-03-2015, 02:42 PM
I hate the fact that football fans report things to the compliance officer.

JimBHibees
23-03-2015, 02:46 PM

Tend to agree however when it does appear like some incidents have been picked up while others not then it is going to happen.

Hermit Crab
23-03-2015, 03:06 PM

So you're happy with certain players escaping punishment for things that other players get cited for?

silverhibee
23-03-2015, 03:15 PM

No need to contact the compliance officer, just put the video up and let the press pick the story up and see if they print and show the video, then the compliance officer can deal with it.

They were quick enough to haul Griffiths up for his sing song and bringing the game in to disrepute, lets see if the press are quick on there heels to go to press with the story/video and see if the CO does anything about it. :cb

Paloschi
23-03-2015, 03:52 PM
The SFA would brush under the carpet anyway. Direct to press means something will need to be done, you'd hope.