PDA

View Full Version : Liam Craig 's moaning at the ref

LaMotta
22-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Ive been reading on here that when Liam Craig plays he spends too much time moaning at the ref.

We could have done with someone doing that for the first 80 minutes today as Collum allowed huns to persistently foul their way through the game without producing a yellow.

Centre Hawf
22-03-2015, 02:51 PM
Thought he maybe should have come on today. Allan wasn't at it at all, although I understand Stanton coming on just not for Robertson.

J-C
22-03-2015, 02:54 PM
As much as I like Gray I don't think he's captain material, not vocal enough during a game, I'd give it to Hanlon or Fontaine tbh.

SeanWilson
22-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Liam Craig moaning at the ref for 90 minutes (whilst contributing SFA on the park for the same period) is the only thing that could have made today worse.

S4uzee
22-03-2015, 02:58 PM
As much as I like Gray I don't think he's captain material, not vocal enough during a game, I'd give it to Hanlon or Fontaine tbh.

You don't think Gray is vocal enough but you'd give it to hanlon?

J-C
22-03-2015, 03:03 PM
You don't think Gray is vocal enough but you'd give it to hanlon?

I like Gray and what he brings but he isn't a captain, best left to get on with his game, I think Hanlon has improved a lot this year and his partnership with Fontaine has been good, he lead like a captain, remember this is all about opinions so don't start making this thread about who's best or not, just opinions that's all.

Bayern Bru
22-03-2015, 03:06 PM
I like Gray and what he brings but he isn't a captain, best left to get on with his game, I think Hanlon has improved a lot this year and his partnership with Fontaine has been good, he lead like a captain, remember this is all about opinions so don't start making this thread about who's best or not, just opinions that's all.

Last time Craig captained the side and was subbed, I'm pretty sure he gave the armband to Fontaine as he left the park and not Hanlon...

LaMotta
22-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Liam Craig moaning at the ref for 90 minutes (whilst contributing SFA on the park for the same period) is the only thing that could have made today worse.

You need to cast your mind back to the last time Rangers came to Easter Road.

SeanWilson
22-03-2015, 04:14 PM

We scored early, had largely the run of play throughout and they were utter pish... Anything missed?

J-C
22-03-2015, 04:58 PM

And Rangers had a crap manager in charge.

LaMotta
22-03-2015, 05:25 PM
We scored early, had largely the run of play throughout and they were utter pish... Anything missed?

You missed Liam Craig's assist, goal and of course his moaning at the ref.

cocopops1875
22-03-2015, 07:47 PM
I said the same on the way out, I'm no massive Craig fan but I'm a believer that captains should be allowed to talk to the ref, they had McCulloch in his ear all game and we missed Craig

Smartie
22-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Craig has had his best performances in a Hibs shirt in the 3 games he has played against The Rangers this season and imo we have missed him in the last 2 games against them.

Boyle89
22-03-2015, 09:30 PM
If Craig had been on he may have been able to get the ref to book one of the Rangers players like mcculloch did with Allan.