PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MESSAGE FROM POLICE SCOTLAND

RSS Bot
22-03-2015, 09:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5288)

madhibby
22-03-2015, 09:43 AM
I am surprised the police make no reference to sectarian chanting in the stadium or surrounding streets? Or is having to listen to triumphalist songs about protestant catholic conflicts of over 300 years ago and hearing being "up to knees in fenian blood" acceptable conduct/singing/banter at the football? It isn’t to me.

Aldo
22-03-2015, 09:46 AM
We shall see what happens today from Der Hun supporters and what they decide to sing today??

green&left
22-03-2015, 09:50 AM
I am surprised the police make no reference to sectarian chanting in the stadium or surrounding streets? Or is having to listen to triumphalist songs about protestant catholic conflicts of over 300 years ago and hearing being "up to knees in fenian blood" acceptable conduct/singing/banter at the football? It isn’t to me.

Who gives a **** about that when you can lift someone for "anti-social" drinking whatever the heck that is!?

Alfred E Newman
22-03-2015, 09:51 AM
You can guarantee the usual bile and abuse will come out of the South Stand and nothing will be done about it. Soft targets elsewhere iwill be dealt with in the usual manner.

silverhibee
22-03-2015, 09:52 AM
We shall see what happens today from Der Hun supporters and what they decide to sing today??

As soon as the new club go 1-0 down then the party songs will start from them, if it it was me i would detain everyone in the away stand and remand them all in custody. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
22-03-2015, 09:54 AM

Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.

silverhibee
22-03-2015, 09:55 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5288)

Do one Liz and get your act together and start arresting huns for there nasty songs, but we all no you won't do anything about it.

Aldo
22-03-2015, 09:56 AM
As soon as the new club go 1-0 down then the party songs will start from them, if it it was me i would detain everyone in the away stand and remand them all in custody. :greengrin

Ha ha indeed Silver. I'd have them all lifted for being ugly as.

Let's hope Hibs fans don't rise to the bait cos we now it's going to happen it's just when!!

emerald green
22-03-2015, 10:21 AM
The police simply cannot lift 90% of the South Stand.

What I think seems to be happening now (I could be wrong) is they get the worst offenders on camera and lift them later, sometimes at home. I read they lifted & charged 5 of them for sectarian singing after their match at Raith Rovers.

5 isn't a huge number but maybe if that keeps happening they might think twice. Then maybe not.

CraigHibee
22-03-2015, 10:25 AM

i'd give them a disinfectant wash at the same time :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
22-03-2015, 10:28 AM

What I think seems to be happening now (I could be wrong) is they get the worst offenders on camera and lift them later, sometimes at home. I read they lifted & charged 5 of them for sectarian singing after their match at Raith Rovers.

5 isn't a huge number but maybe if that keeps happening they might think twice. Then maybe not.

Hmm, I get your drift. How about gassing them?

emerald green
22-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Hmm, I get your drift. How about gassing them?

I'm not sure if you're being serious here PDR. :hmmm:

cabbageandribs1875
22-03-2015, 10:31 AM

only proper education for future generations will stop it, but then again, no one is born a sectarian bigot...they choose to be so

i've though for years now every rangers fan should be lifted as soon as they enter the ground, and only released from jail if they can prove they aren't a bigot, a bit draconian i guess :greengrin

emerald green
22-03-2015, 10:36 AM
only proper education for future generations will stop it, but then again, no one is born a sectarian bigot...they choose to be so

I agree nobody is born a bigot, of any description. My take on it is that sectarian bigotry is passed down through generations of the same family.

As the words go in "The Sash"......"my father wore it as a youth".

Keith_M
22-03-2015, 10:41 AM

i've though for years now every rangers fan should be lifted as soon as they enter the ground, and only released from jail if they can prove they aren't a bigot, a bit draconian i guess :greengrin

I've long since thought that they should put the maternity hospitals next to the jails through the west and just transfer the babies straight over, as they're most likely gonna end up there anyway.

They can then be put through a minimum 16 years training in how to be a decent, productive member of society, with rigourous exams at the end. I would then release them, but only on probation, with a 'One Strike And You're Back In The Big Hoose' rule.

Thoughts?

Turkish Green
22-03-2015, 11:08 AM

The he one thing for me is that the Scottish Government need to ban ALL segregation in schools. If there is to be separate RC or Muslim schools then they should not be funded by the tax payers.

I attended a 'cooncil' state school where we soon got told who the 'papes' were at the adjoining (across the park) RC school- the green blazers were a giveaway. Up until I went to secondary I had not a clue that there were different religions. In fact there were Jews at school who missed morning assembly and it never occurred to me that it was on religious grounds.

How many of these bigots from the West of Scotland actually go to church on a regular basis, if at all? Damn few I would surmise. It is tribal with them. Opposing cheeks of the same @rse.

Deansy
22-03-2015, 11:10 AM

Jeez - 99% of them are hard-pressed to think ONCE !!.

The 1% who CAN think become ex-Huns !!

lucky
22-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Lots of bigotry on here, with some of the comments