PDA

View Full Version : If we don't win tomorrow ...

--------
21-03-2015, 04:17 PM
.... Hearts are confirmed as Division Champions.

No pressure then. :devil:

3pm
21-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Who cares.

We were out the running ages ago.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-03-2015, 04:23 PM
They're going to win it anyway so makes no difference if it's tomorrow or next week. Most important thing is we win the game for our own benefit.

hfc rd
21-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Who gives a s***. They've had it won since Halloween. Lets just focus on ourselves and do a thoroughly professional job from now until the end of the season.

Bostonhibby
21-03-2015, 04:31 PM
I'm sure all those unpaid creditors, charities and small businesses who were their victims will be dancing in the streets of Gorgie, me? I don't give a flying one.

sh00byd00
21-03-2015, 04:39 PM
On the bright side, with us and Hearts being above Sevco, it rams it right up that shower of glory hunting, arrogant sevco ****s that think and have always thought any club other than Celtic are beneath them. I hope we finish 12 points or more in front of them too. It was a cert that the new Rangers club were going to finish so far ahead of everyone that us and Hearts were going to be left picking up the pieces.

We beat them tomorrow and we could easily and probably will finish double digits in front of them.

Now most of them are saying they'd prefer to remain in the championship. AYE righty-ho ya sevco tramps.

bingo70
21-03-2015, 04:41 PM
If we get promoted through the play offs and reach the Scottish cup final it'll really piss them off that despite winning the league so early we'll still have had a better season than them.

Onion
21-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Avoiding defeat is key tomorrow. Anything else is a bonus.

lugz
21-03-2015, 05:02 PM
If we get promoted through the play offs and reach the Scottish cup final it'll really piss them off that despite winning the league so early we'll still have had a better season than them.

Have to disagree, unless we win the cup they've had a better season. Breezing a league with us and the rangers in it is a good accomplishment.

HibsNutter
21-03-2015, 05:05 PM
At the end of the day, whenever they win it, it's the ******ing championship. Us and Hearts should be embarrassed to be in this league to begin with. Provided we go up too via the play offs, I really do not care that they've won the league, as long as we get back to where we should be.

bingo70
21-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Have to disagree, unless we win the cup they've had a better season. Breezing a league with us and the rangers in it is a good accomplishment.

Don't dispute they've done well.

If you'd asked me at the start of the season of I'd rather win the league by 20 odd points but get papped out the cup in the first round or go up through the play offs but get to a Scottish cup final and have a chance of winning it I know what option I'd take.

I realise there's two big ifs there but it's enjoyable watching jambos squirm when discussing it with them.

Gerard
21-03-2015, 05:11 PM
I hope that we will play well and get the correct result.:wink:

WillowbraeHibby
21-03-2015, 05:14 PM
I hope that we will play well and get the correct result.:wink:

Certainly not looking at a defeat by that lot.... I think we have proved that they are well beatable.... GGTTH... :flag:

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-03-2015, 05:18 PM
They will want us to win tomorrow. They want to win it next Saturday in front of their fans, not whilst watching us on TV

Spike Mandela
21-03-2015, 05:23 PM
They will be the 13th best team in Scotland. Credit where credit is due though, they've looked like the 13th best team in Scotland pretty much all season.:cb

Ringothedog
21-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Avoiding defeat is key tomorrow. Anything else is a bonus.

What a negative attitude. I genuinely hope our management and players don't think like this tomorrow.

Deansy
21-03-2015, 05:49 PM
IF we get promoted AND win the SC, it'll eclipse them - good incentive for our team.

sbell1875
21-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Couldn't give a toss about Hearts. Tomorrows game is much more important for us than it is for that lot.

Hermit Crab
21-03-2015, 06:08 PM
.... Hearts are confirmed as Division Champions.

No pressure then. :devil:

They've had that league won since about December. It was only a matter of time before they confirmed it so who cares if it's tomorrow? If not tomorrow then it will be next Saturday anyway.

WillowbraeHibby
21-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Couldn't give a toss about Hearts. Tomorrows game is much more important for us than it is for that lot.

:top marks

Onion
21-03-2015, 06:38 PM
What a negative attitude. I genuinely hope our management and players don't think like this tomorrow.

One mans negative is another's pragmatic 😏

green day
22-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Preston reckons the tax thieves are comfortable top 6 material for next season.

Thoughts?

Keith_M
22-03-2015, 07:27 AM

Thoughts?

I try not to think, it ruins my prejudices.

:wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-03-2015, 08:13 AM
A draw for the The Rangers is no use to then if they want second place. We need to use that to our advantage. Would rather leave the pointless boasting to the boys in balloon. We should play our game the way we can play, and not think it is a given and the only point to talk about is by how many.

Bostonhibby
22-03-2015, 08:34 AM

Thoughts?
I think Preston is a top roaster who should be ashamed of his inability to do his job in an unbiased way but he's not as he's just not that bright.

R'Albin
22-03-2015, 08:40 AM
I try not to think, it ruins my prejudices.

:wink:

I agree with him. As are we if we keep manage to go up IMO.

SunshineOnLeith
22-03-2015, 08:41 AM

Thoughts?

The top 5 in the Championship are better than the bottom 5 in the Premiership, Hibs and Hearts could both push on to top 6 next season.

Aldo
22-03-2015, 08:44 AM
I think Preston is a top roaster who should be ashamed of his inability to do his job in an unbiased way but he's not as he's just not that bright.

If like to re-phrase your opening sentence if that's ok BH...

Preston is a Grade A ****ing Yam Roaster.

He'll be more than delighted today if Der Hun get something.

He can GTF. If he's at ER today I might need to say Hi!!

Bostonhibby
22-03-2015, 09:04 AM

You are right, my apologies for the oversight on my part, it's still early.

Aldo
22-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Knew you wouldn't mind!! ;-)

Turkish Green
22-03-2015, 09:24 AM

Much as I agree as regards to Preston, he did say that whichever teams went up from the Championship would be top 6 next season. He also said he would be watching the game in his local pub.

As to the OP, today's outcome is irrelevant to the bigger picture. Hearts won this league last year, Hibs will finish 2nd regardless of the result today and Sevco's season will continue to downwardly spiral - I do not even see them making the Play-offs their team us so poor.

emerald green
22-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Much as I agree as regards to Preston, he did say that whichever teams went up from the Championship would be top 6 next season. He also said he would be watching the game in his local pub.

Which is the Tynecastle Arms. He's an er**.

Hermit Crab
22-03-2015, 09:43 AM
No I don't agree with Preston. They are a selling club now and I reckon a few of their lads will be away in the summer. They don't have the money to replace them so it will be interesting to see how they get on next season

Borderhibbie76
22-03-2015, 10:00 AM
No I don't agree with Preston. They are a selling club now and I reckon a few of their lads will be away in the summer. They don't have the money to replace them so it will be interesting to see how they get on next season

Their only real asset imo is Walker..the rest are decidedly average and wont attract much attention just because they romped the scottish 2nd tier. I think they got lucky that we got off to a slow start as I honestly believe we now have a better team and squad than them..

hibees 7062
22-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Their only real asset imo is Walker..the rest are decidedly average and wont attract much attention just because they romped the scottish 2nd tier. I think they got lucky that we got off to a slow start as I honestly believe we now have a better team and squad than them..

:agree: Easily

Keith_M
22-03-2015, 01:32 PM
I'm blaming Doddie for today's result.