PDA

View Full Version : Same old alloa

Dublin07
18-03-2015, 06:13 PM
https://vine.co/v/OVplYzra5vb
Brilliant clip I found on Twitter - sevco the club that keeps on giving.

Bronson
18-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Saw this doing the rounds on twitter last night with the caption 'Alloa. Notorious for it.'

I was poorless:faf:

pedroorange1875
18-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Listen, i for one completely agree with the guy!!!!!. I dont see why people are mocking him. Im absolutely sick of Alloa cheating and quite frankly they are always doing it.

No wonder the Scottish league has never had a sponsor when we put up with Alloa's nonsense every season. Its not just a one off you know...Not one company with any sense will touch the league with sponsorship whilst we allow Alloa to continue with the same cheating. I have had enough. The guy has a massive point

Mock away, but who's laughing now!!!!!!!!!

Hermit Crab
18-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Listen, i for one completely agree with the guy!!!!!. I dont see why people are mocking him. Im absolutely sick of Alloa cheating and quite frankly they are always doing it.

No wonder the Scottish league has never had a sponsor when we put up with Alloa's nonsense every season. Its not just a one off you know...Not one company with any sense will touch the league with sponsorship whilst we allow Alloa to continue with the same cheating. I have had enough. The guy has a massive point

Mock away, but who's laughing now!!!!!!!!!

I hope you've got a keep net.