PDA

View Full Version : Phone call from Hibs

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I got a phone call from Hibs this morning asking what had prompted me to buy shares and asking a few more Hibs related questions. Favourite moment as a Hibby. that sort of thing. Anybody else had this?

Still not received my certificate nearly 4 weeks down the line from paying ......... anybody seen Rod Petrie recently? :confused:

Bostonhibby
18-03-2015, 03:16 PM
I got a phone call from Hibs this morning asking what had prompted me to buy shares and asking a few more Hibs related questions. Favourite moment as a Hibby. that sort of thing. Anybody else had this?

Still not received my certificate nearly 4 weeks down the line from paying ......... anybody seen Rod Petrie recently? :confused:
Me too, was busy so rang back but couldn't track down the guy who rang me.

I bought shares in the first week but still no certificate.

jacomo
18-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Rod's in Moscow according to his Facebook.

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Rod's in Moscow according to his Facebook.

And Putin went missing for 10 days. Kremlin takeover of Hibs being negotiated, ye heard it here first :aok:

southsider
18-03-2015, 03:28 PM
I also got one from a John Stevens to whom I promised to write to with the information he requested. No certificates as yet but I did get a receipt.

DarrenSQH
18-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Paid for my shares today. They said i would get my certificate in around 4 weeks.

hibsfan7
18-03-2015, 03:50 PM
I got my share the first week of February still no certificate yet

Keith_M
18-03-2015, 03:50 PM
And Putin went missing for 10 days. Kremlin takeover of Hibs being negotiated, ye heard it here first :aok:

Actually, Petrie is taking over from Putin

worcesterhibby
18-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Actually, Petrie is taking over from Putin

The Russians like hardliners..back that's just ridiculous !!

O'Rourke3
18-03-2015, 04:28 PM
I paid a few weeks back and haven't got my certificate but had assumed they'd do them all at the same time. So it's possible we won't get them till the offer closes. The Club knows who has paid so in the event of an EGM say - we'd get the shout. They clearly know where to find us too f they are phoning :greengrin.

Glorious St Pat
18-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Season ticket holder and still received zero communication from the club and the issue - letter or email. Ok, I'm up to speed with what's what but methinks thousands of others could well still be in the same boat. A group of us will contribute directly through proxy shareholding though.

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Season ticket holder and still received zero communication from the club and the issue - letter or email. Ok, I'm up to speed with what's what but methinks thousands of others could well still be in the same boat. A group of us will contribute directly through proxy shareholding though.

I E mailed Hibs and they sent me a printable copy.

lord bunberry
18-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Did they reverse the charges

Bostonhibby
18-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Did they reverse the charges

I think they were just ringing to check if you were in or not, if you weren't Petrie came straight round and jemmied your patio door open and cleaned the place out - Russia my erse - its just an alibi.

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2015, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=Bostonhibby;4328275]I think they were just ringing to check if you were in or not, if you weren't Petrie came straight round and jemmied your patio door open and cleaned the place out

Bit worried that you know I have patio doors :confused:

Bostonhibby
18-03-2015, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=Bostonhibby;4328275]I think they were just ringing to check if you were in or not, if you weren't Petrie came straight round and jemmied your patio door open and cleaned the place out

Bit worried that you know I have patio doors :confused:
We know a lot more than you think. Be afraid.....[emoji6]

MB62
18-03-2015, 07:43 PM
4 weeks!

I bought shares for my mates 50th birthday, 7 years ago. He moved house and lost his certificate and when I phond Hibs about getting a replacement, they have no record of him even existing, despite the fact he has ben a season ticketin the pst for years and had his grandson registered with Hibs kids.

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2015, 07:48 PM
4 weeks!

I bought shares for my mates 50th birthday, 7 years ago. He moved house and lost his certificate and when I phond Hibs about getting a replacement, they have no record of him even existing, despite the fact he has ben a season ticketin the pst for years and had his grandson registered with Hibs kids.

Get Boston Hibby onto it, he knows everything :greengrin

O'Rourke3
18-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Or Sydney.....

Bostonhibby
19-03-2015, 12:03 AM
That'll be the day. My people will be in touch[emoji1]

brog
19-03-2015, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4328117]I got a phone call from Hibs this morning asking what had prompted me to buy shares and asking a few more Hibs related questions. Favourite moment as a Hibby. that sort of thing. Anybody else had this?

I spoke to the guy for quite a while yesterday. By the time I'd finished describing Joe's 4th goal against the Yams in 1958 in great detail I think he was peching to get off the phone! Nice idea though, personal contact from our Club can only be a good thing!

Bostonhibby
19-03-2015, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4328117]I got a phone call from Hibs this morning asking what had prompted me to buy shares and asking a few more Hibs related questions. Favourite moment as a Hibby. that sort of thing. Anybody else had this?

I spoke to the guy for quite a while yesterday. By the time I'd finished describing Joe's 4th goal against the Yams in 1958 in great detail I think he was peching to get off the phone! Nice idea though, personal contact from our Club can only be a good thing!

Spoke to him today - good guy and a worthwhile effort from the club, a great opportunity for me to give him the micro detail of Shades crunching tackle against the yam in the 0-7 game that led to one of the goals. I rang back to tell him I had just remembered a King Paddy headed equaliser in the pouring rain at the wongadome but my number had been blocked:greengrin

JohnStephens91
19-03-2015, 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=brog;4329040]

Spoke to him today - good guy and a worthwhile effort from the club, a great opportunity for me to give him the micro detail of Shades crunching tackle against the yam in the 0-7 game that led to one of the goals. I rang back to tell him I had just remembered a King Paddy headed equaliser in the pouring rain at the wongadome but my number had been blocked:greengrin

Nobody was peching to get off the phone :greengrin I enjoyed speaking to you both, and all the other people I've had the pleasure to speak to :aok:

Bostonhibby
19-03-2015, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=brog;4329040]

[QUOTE=Bostonhibby;4329070]

Nobody was peching to get off the phone :greengrin I enjoyed speaking to you both, and all the other people I've had the pleasure to speak to :aok:

:aok:

And another thing I have just remembered...........................:blah::blah: