PDA

View Full Version : Annoying observations.

Jim44
17-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Annoying, disrespectful to us but hopefully misguided comments re probable candidates for the playoff finals. Alloa caretaker manager, Paddy Connoly, tells his players to enjoy what could be their last league visit to Ibrox and Motherwell's Lee Erwin says that they must find winning ways to avoid a nightmare playoff final against Stuart McCall's Sevco. Hang this on the dressing room door, Stubbsy, and ensure that Alloa can have a couple more visits to Ibrox next season and Motherwell can have four nightmare meeting's with McCall's Sevco. Mind you, if Sevco don't get promotion, McCall will get the boot and Motherwell will only have a McCall-less Sevco to beat.

Biggie
17-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Cheeky gits.......get that up on the dressing room wall.....along with all the other no marks sooking up sevcos arse.

jacomo
17-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Think Sevco should duck out of the play offs altogether. I'm sure they've got unfinished business with Alloa.

Vini1875
17-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Actually suits me to have the media write us off. Meanwhile we keep winning.

Onceinawhile
17-03-2015, 06:57 PM
It's exactly that attitude that saw motherwell get gubbed by rangers. They turned up scared of the rangers brand and played that instead of the 11 past it unfit players on the pitch. Most probably because Stuart Mccall was blowing smoke up RFC's arse.

Jim44
17-03-2015, 06:59 PM

Agreed. But the point here is that it's actually football people who are talking up Sevco.

NYHibby
17-03-2015, 07:00 PM

Is the media actually writing us off? The people on radio Scotland are surprisingly positive about us recently.

Waxy
17-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Media wont ever say anything to annoy the cash cow that are Rangers fans.

Jim44
17-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Cooeeeeeee, lads. It's not the media, it's football people themselves.!!!!

weonlywon6-2
17-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Annoying, disrespectful to us but hopefully misguided comments re probable candidates for the playoff finals. Alloa caretaker manager, Paddy Connoly, tells his players to enjoy what could be their last league visit to Ibrox and Motherwell's Lee Erwin says that they must find winning ways to avoid a nightmare playoff final against Stuart McCall's Sevco. Hang this on the dressing room door, Stubbsy, and ensure that Alloa can have a couple more visits to Ibrox next season and Motherwell can have four nightmare meeting's with McCall's Sevco. Mind you, if Sevco don't get promotion, McCall will get the boot and Motherwell will only have a McCall-less Sevco to beat.

Totally agree with your comments but comments like that keep pressure on Rangers and not Hibs

Jim44
17-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Totally agree with your comments but comments like that keep pressure on Rangers and not Hibs

Fair point, but it really gets under your skin.

SmashinGlass
17-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Cooeeeeeee, lads. It's not the media, it's football people themselves.!!!!

True to an extent, but the media report it....

Alfred E Newman
17-03-2015, 08:35 PM

I don't think it matters a hoot what the media or other managers say. We now have a manager who knows exactly the right things to say . He is confident that we are now the best team in the league and that includes the runaway leaders and come the end of the season there are going to be a lot of disappointed people and I don't think it will be us.

portyhibernian
17-03-2015, 11:54 PM
I'd be surprised if Stubbs gave a toss what the Alloa manager has to say, particularly if it isn't about Hibs. As for the media, if what they say and report puts more pressure on Rangers then brilliant, we'll continue to go quietly about our business and carry on winning while they continue to stumble from one terrible result to the next.

Hermit Crab
18-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Big Al will have plenty material in his locker to get the team going on Sunday. No need to worry about that.

CallumLaidlaw
18-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Is the media actually writing us off? The people on radio Scotland are surprisingly positive about us recently.

Apart from Richard Gordon. He really does appear to have a bee in his bonnet about us. He totally revelled in our relegation last season.