PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HANDLING SCORES TWICE FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM

RSS Bot
17-03-2015, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5277)

Hermit Crab
18-03-2015, 12:59 AM
He seems to be able to produce the performances at under 20 level and get a call up for the Scotland team at the same level. So what happens to him when he plays in the first team? :confused:

NorthNorfolkHFC
18-03-2015, 06:03 AM
I suppose the same could be said for Stanton. Stanton seems to have more of an influence at first team though he's just a wee bit down the pecking order

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"

Brightside
18-03-2015, 07:02 AM
He seems to be able to produce the performances at under 20 level and get a call up for the Scotland team at the same level. So what happens to him when he plays in the first team? :confused:

He plays well. The desperation to find a boo boy in the squad is lovely to see as usual.

Dinkydoo
18-03-2015, 07:19 AM
This season he hasnt done too badly when playing in the 1st team. Lets remember, even Allan has had a couple of poor games this season. I see a future for Handling, Stanton and Harris at Hibs. Stanton is probably the most likely to make it from what I've seen, but under the right coaching I think the other two could do well too.

Ronniekirk
18-03-2015, 07:54 AM
I suppose the same could be said for Stanton. Stanton seems to have more of an influence at first team though he's just a wee bit down the pecking order

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"
Stanton had been scoring for under 20 s and got another chance and recently has added some direct drive when coming on His goal and assisst from corner against Berwick showed what he has in his locker so I think he will make it at some point .
Interesting that Danny gets picked ahead of Sam Think Scotland play him in a specific position that suits him but they clearly see potential in him even when not in our first team

andrew70
18-03-2015, 08:12 AM
He plays well. The desperation to find a boo boy in the squad is lovely to see as usual.

This. :agree:

Stubbs is managing the young guys correctly just now in my opinion. Jordon, Danny and Sam all have big futures ahead of them with Hibs and possibly further afield but we have a manager now who understands how to properly nurture talented young players.