PDA

View Full Version : Payment Plan

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2015, 05:23 PM
I renewed last week and just now received a unique PIN number for zebra finance. No email or that - what am I to do with it?

Can't remember what I done last year.

matty_f
16-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Should get an email as well mate, check your spam mail. I got both the text and the email at about the same time. You just need a digital signature on it and type done.

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Cheers mate - got it from the junk folder.

Andy74
16-03-2015, 07:31 PM
I renewed last week and just now received a unique PIN number for zebra finance. No email or that - what am I to do with it?

Can't remember what I done last year.

I'm the other way round. Email but no text! Seem to recall them getting my mobile wrong last year too.

matty_f
16-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Cheers mate - got it from the junk folder.

:aok:

wee Stevie
16-03-2015, 08:50 PM
I've had no letters from ER yet in regards to renewing my ST I'm going to do it but I thought I would have received a letter of some sorts asking me to do it.

Hibs Class
16-03-2015, 08:53 PM
I've had no letters from ER yet in regards to renewing my ST I'm going to do it but I thought I would have received a letter of some sorts asking me to do it.

I got an email instead of a letter as they had my email address. My son got a letter as they don't hold an email address for him, think they are emailing where they can and a letter is their second choice.

DTS
16-03-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm still waiting to receive an email or a letter and I renewed on Wednesday before the livi game, should I be worried or is it normal to wait this long?

dalgetybayhibee
16-03-2015, 10:08 PM
I got an email instead of a letter as they had my email address. My son got a letter as they don't hold an email address for him, think they are emailing where they can and a letter is their second choice.

I was the same, they have my e-mail address to was sent to me as e-mail and my son got letter that has advised letter was sent to him as they do not have his e-mail.

JHFC
17-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Where is the information about the payment plan? I can't see it anywhere.

Billy Whizz
17-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Where is the information about the payment plan? I can't see it anywhere.

Are you trying to buy online?

Just follow through as a sale, and then there's an option before you pay

macca70
17-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Renewed last night and process using Payment Plan literally took 1 minute, couldn't have been easier.

you get an email with the credit agreement and a PIN number via text message.

Anyone any idea when the DD payments start? Doesn't say on the credit agreement or is it confirmed in writing?