PDA

View Full Version : Tomas Cerny

The Sundance Kid
16-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Anyone know why Perntreou has been favoured to him on the bench for the last couple of games?

Thecat23
16-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Anyone know why Perntreou has been favoured to him on the bench for the last couple of games?

Injured is he not?

Billy Whizz
16-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Injured is he not?

That's what I heard, then someone said at the weekend that he was ill.
2 Development games this week, would like to see him play in at least one of them

Baldy Foghorn
16-03-2015, 02:45 PM
That's what I heard, then someone said at the weekend that he was ill.
2 Development games this week, would like to see him play in at least one of them

Ill was what I heard too..

Centre Hawf
16-03-2015, 02:58 PM
When Cerny came in I would have said start him judging by what I had previously seen of him at Hamilton but since he's joined it seemed to have really given Oxley the kick up the backside he needed to get focussed. Although I will concede the defence in front of him have been superb.

Thecat23
16-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Hope he's recovered then if ill. I rate him tbh and would like to see him get a couple of games under his belt! We seem to give all outfield players a rest so why not Oxley if you have a good keeper to fill in!!

Matty_Jack04
16-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Hope he's recovered then if ill. I rate him tbh and would like to see him get a couple of games under his belt! We seem to give all outfield players a rest so why not Oxley if you have a good keeper to fill in!!

Wonder if there's a possibility oxleys staying next season? Seems silly to waste Cernys time here as back up to a player who won't be here next season, in saying that I feel that's the only thing to go against oxley ive been impressed by him makings of a good keeper there

Thecat23
16-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Wonder if there's a possibility oxleys staying next season? Seems silly to waste Cernys time here as back up to a player who won't be here next season, in saying that I feel that's the only thing to go against oxley ive been impressed by him makings of a good keeper there

Yeah maybe, haven't heard anything on Oxley staying or going so will try find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Exile
16-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Looks like Ben Amos is going to leave Man Utd at the end of his contract in the summer, would be amazed if he wasn't on one of our recruitment shortlists.

SteveHFC
16-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Looks like Ben Amos is going to leave Man Utd at the end of his contract in the summer, would be amazed if he wasn't on one of our recruitment shortlists.

Source mate?

He is class on FM :hyper

The_Exile
16-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Source mate?

He is class on FM :hyper

Source? My infallible football intuition :agree: Having said that he's on loan at Bolton just now so the wages on offer up here will likely be miniscule in comparison to what a Championship team could/would offer :boo hoo:

B.H.F.C
16-03-2015, 03:52 PM

I'd be surprised if he didn't get a game or two before the end of the season. Would be daft not to give him some game time in case anything was to happen to Oxley going in to the playoffs.

Andy74
16-03-2015, 05:16 PM
I'd be surprised if he didn't get a game or two before the end of the season. Would be daft not to give him some game time in case anything was to happen to Oxley going in to the playoffs.

I see no reason to change the keeper until we have to. More risky rhan rotating an outfield player and all games now are important.

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2015, 05:25 PM
I see no reason to change the keeper until we have to. More risky rhan rotating an outfield player and all games now are important.

:agree:

Scouse Hibee
16-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Just listening to how vocal Oxley is shows the influence he has on the defence, he's always organising and calling players to cover certain areas.He has played a massive part in our solid defensive performances and to me it would make no sense to change the familerarity he has with his defenders.