PDA

View Full Version : Media BBC reporting standards (again) - Interviewing the Gary Locke Brothers

Bostonhibby
15-03-2015, 11:14 AM
"Kilmarnock interim manager Gary Locke and St Mirren boss Gary Locke react to Killie's win at Rugby Park".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/

Hermit Crab
15-03-2015, 11:15 AM
"Kilmarnock interim manager Gary Locke and St Mirren boss Gary Locke react to Killie's win at Rugby Park".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/

BBC sport in cock up shocker! Move along, nothing to see here! :wink:

Golden Bear
15-03-2015, 12:10 PM
However --------------------------------- everything is relative.

I've been reading the Sunday Post's article on yesterday's game and the bassas have decided that OUR Club badge is now that of THEM!

Now that really is the ultimate insult.

:furious:

Bostonhibby
15-03-2015, 12:53 PM

I've been reading the Sunday Post's article on yesterday's game and the bassas have decided that OUR Club badge is now that of THEM!

The Sunday Post is reporting on a Hibs game? or any reasonably significant event? There must be nae cats stuck up trees anywhere in Scotland, or at least nae one oot looking for them.

Greentinted
15-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Say what you will about the quality of BBC Scotland Sport reportage but at least they've acknowledged the sterling performances put in by Ryan Stevenson for us this season...

Bostonhibby
15-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Say what you will about the quality of BBC Scotland Sport reportage but at least they've acknowledged the sterling performances put in by Ryan Stevenson for us this season...
They've corrected it to acknowledge Eric Stevenson's tremendous contributions to Hibernian down the years.

SouthMoroccoStu
15-03-2015, 06:17 PM

Sorry this totally lost me, can you elaborate?

Golden Bear
15-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Sorry this totally lost me, can you elaborate?

For each match report the SP show the badges of the Clubs involved. For the Cowdebeath v Hibs game, they had the Hearts badge as being our own.

SouthMoroccoStu
15-03-2015, 07:28 PM
For each match report the SP show the badges of the Clubs involved. For the Cowdebeath v Hibs game, they had the Hearts badge as being our own.

Ah with you now

Dundee rag