PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers main threat to miss game v Hibs

Springbank
15-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Stuart McCall says Vukcic will be out for a few weeks after twisting his knee v livvy

hes been their only real source of threat or quality since January in my opinion

a definite boost for us ahead of next weeks showdown

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-1-1-livingston-poor-start-for-mccall-1-3718920
:flag:

Deansy
15-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Stuart McCall says Vukcic will be out for a few weeks after twisting his knee v livvy

hes been their only real source of threat or quality since January in my opinion

a definite boost for us ahead of next weeks showdown

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-1-1-livingston-poor-start-for-mccall-1-3718920

I'll wait and see - never take the word of a Hun !

givescotlandfreedom
15-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Hopefully true. He's been by far their biggest threat.

KWJ
15-03-2015, 02:47 AM
When does Birgirami get to them? He was meant to be decent IIRC, played some first team games I think for Newcastle.

weonlywon6-2
15-03-2015, 07:01 AM
If true a bonus for hibs

KazHibby
15-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Hopefully true. He's been by far their biggest threat.

KG for KG, you'll no get much bigger a threat than Mr Boyd :na na::na na::na na:

Stax
15-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Mohsni's their biggest threat IMO.

To their promotion hopes :greengrin

Jim44
15-03-2015, 08:11 AM
When does Birgirami get to them? He was meant to be decent IIRC, played some first team games I think for Newcastle.

McCall saying how little the Toon five can offer him - "Remie Streete is out with illness and injury, Kevin Mbabu is lacking match football, Shane Ferguson I don't think has even been across the border and has a long-term knee injury. Bigirimama has a medical condition and is seeing a consultant up here but I doubt he will be available in the near future."

Aldo
15-03-2015, 08:23 AM
McCall saying how little the Toon five can offer him - "Remie Streete is out with illness and injury, Kevin Mbabu is lacking match football, Shane Ferguson I don't think has even been across the border and has a long-term knee injury. Bigirimama has a medical condition and is seeing a consultant up here but I doubt he will be available in the near future."

That's crazy! Still think Vukic may play some part.... Hope I'm wrong as he is by far their best player.

Col2
15-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Templeton came on for him so assume he might start. Always remember Templeton as a dangerous player against us with the yams so sods law he suddenly find form (unlikely).

Most of the teddy bears think he is a waste of space. Incredible the amounts of so called talent that has wasted its career at ipox over the years.

Waxy
15-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Templeton came on for him so assume he might start. Always remember Templeton as a dangerous player against us with the yams so sods law he suddenly find form (unlikely).

Most of the teddy bears think he is a waste of space. Incredible the amounts of so called talent that has wasted its career at ipox over the years.Yes but put a decent tackle in against him and his face goes beetroot and every toy in the pram gets chucked further than the the javelin of the olympic champion.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-03-2015, 09:36 AM
As long as we don't start thinking that the game is already won, and the only question now, is by how many, whatever the The Rangers do, makes no difference.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2015, 11:43 AM
As long as we don't start thinking that the game is already won, and the only question now, is by how many, whatever the The Rangers do, makes no difference.

I think its already won, they are gash.

Hermit Crab
15-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Makes it even worse if don't win!! Professional job please hibs.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2015, 11:50 AM
That never took you long. :-)

Sergey
15-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Having watched the 2nd half of their match yesterday, here's hoping they play Zaliukas at the back, as that guy is shocking in the extreme.

All we need next weekend is a fair ref. Surely to god it won't be CT.

WeeRussell
15-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Looking forward to seeing how the Bookies price this one up :cb

Albanian Hibs
15-03-2015, 11:59 AM
I think its already won, they are gash.

Exactly. We will beat them. Easy.

Aldo
15-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Having watched the 2nd half of their match yesterday, here's hoping they play Zaliukas at the back, as that guy is shocking in the extreme. All we need next weekend is a fair ref. Surely to god it won't be CT.

You would hope Sergey however it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was him.

I think it'll be McLean or Madden next Sunday.

Hermit Crab
15-03-2015, 12:13 PM
You would hope Sergey however it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was him.

I think it'll be McLean or Madden next Sunday.

Or willie collum

Aldo
15-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Or willie collum

Aye forgot bout him.

Cod Boy
15-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Looking forward to seeing how the Bookies price this one up :cb

Just checked oddschecker only sky bet are giving odds just now
Hibs are even money.

WeeRussell
15-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Hibs are even money.

:aok:... thought we'd have been a shade higher actually. Still... big enough :greengrin

Sergey
15-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Hibs are even money.

We won't go any bigger that even money and will undoubtedly be odds-on in midweek.

FFS - we ended up 11/8 favourites in our last match at Ibrox after an opening quote of 9/4.

Springbank
15-03-2015, 07:50 PM
We won't go any bigger that even money and will undoubtedly be odds-on in midweek.

FFS - we ended up 11/8 favourites in our last match at Ibrox after an opening quote of 9/4.

I should fess up that I had a vested interest in starting this thread...our wee boy is one of the Hibs mascots for the game v Rangers. He can't wait, we can't wait, just desperate to see us gub them for the fourth time in a row

ekhibee
16-03-2015, 01:21 AM

Hibs are 6/5 with betvictor, 11/10 with bet365 (according to oddschecker).

Keith_M
16-03-2015, 07:05 AM
The Rangers main threat to miss game v Hibs

The Referee?

:confused:

Ronniekirk
16-03-2015, 08:33 AM
I should fess up that I had a vested interest in starting this thread...our wee boy is one of the Hibs mascots for the game v Rangers. He can't wait, we can't wait, just desperate to see us gub them for the fourth time in a row

Hope for your sons sake he sees a bit of history in the making .Have we ever beaten them four games in a row In he same season ? The only word of caution is that at the last game at Ibrox they upped Thier game with some of thier fans saying it was one of thier best performances of the season. fist 15 mins they had us on back foot ,so we need to be carefull early doors .If they get a lucky first goal they will make if difficult for us to break them down but the Quality of our two goals that night showed we can play on the counter against them well ,so unless they play for the draw and we get frustrated I am looking forward to this one .The last game at Easter Road was too easy and I don't think we will see a repeat of that .
Templeton s Trickery out wide has caused us problems in the past and he may come back into McCalls reckoning He will try and pick out one or two players who haven't featured and try the psychology of go and show me your worth a starting place every week but if players are fed up with the constant change and take the view he may not be there next season players are then playing for pride Miller will run his socks off as per usual and expect thier away crowd to be more vocal and defiant they were a beaten force last time round
Moan the Hibs the build up for this one in west will be full on ,so bring it on
:gwa::flag:

patlowe
16-03-2015, 09:55 AM
I'm desperate for a Hibs win to make second place likely but IF we do lose it probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world going into the playoffs knowing that a win is not a foregone conclusion. If we lose the playoffs and Rangers go up, no one will really care that we gubbed them four times in the league.

Turkish Green
21-03-2015, 01:56 PM
On present form I cannot see anything other than a home win. The only thing that will beat Hibs is Hibs themselves. It is the Hibs way.

if Stubbs can keep the players focused then I expect Sevco to be at the wrong end if a drubbing.

I have never ever felt so confident, plus giving Sevco a doing bodes well if the teams meet again in the Play-offs as Sevco are without any confidence in the team.

Robinho08
21-03-2015, 02:01 PM
They played better against us at Ibroke last time. I don't think it will be easy. On paper we should give them a doing.

Turkish Green
21-03-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm desperate for a Hibs win to make second place likely but IF we do lose it probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world going into the playoffs knowing that a win is not a foregone conclusion. If we lose the playoffs and Rangers go up, no one will really care that we gubbed them four times in the league.

Going by Sevco's current form and the remains league fixtures I predict that Falkirk will finish 3rd whether or not they win today. It will then be a close thing between Sevco and QOTS for the 4th spot. We saw with Hibs last season that when you enter the downward spiral it us difficult to get out if. This is Sevco's dilemma.

Unless Sevco start winning games soon, and they still have to play Hearts x2, Falkirk and QOTS, they could very well miss out on the Play-offs.

stokesmessiah
21-03-2015, 03:06 PM
I see he has miraculously recovered from his injury!

Aldo
21-03-2015, 03:19 PM

Does that really surprise you????

Hermit Crab
21-03-2015, 03:31 PM

Is that right?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
21-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Cammy Bell also back.

Hermit Crab
21-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Cammy Bell also back.

Bell played in their last few did he not? That vukic is a good player! Our midfield need to be on top of him.

matty_f
21-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Bell played in their last few did he not? That vukic is a good player! Our midfield need to be on top of him.

Is he as good as their goalkeeper that wouldn't concede? :greengrin:

The_Exile
21-03-2015, 03:53 PM

IMO he cannae be that good if he's not getting a sniff at game time in that incredibly poor Newcastle midfield, he's so far down the pecking order they sent him up here.

emerald green
21-03-2015, 04:05 PM
The main threat to Hibs on Sunday is if Hibs fail to take the numerous chances they create.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-03-2015, 04:14 PM
The main threat to Hibs on Sunday is if Hibs fail to take the numerous chances they create.

Don't forget dodgy officials.

emerald green
21-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Don't forget dodgy officials.

:agree: That's just taken as read 0762.

LewisHFC
22-03-2015, 11:13 AM
He is fit says Sky Sports