PDA

View Full Version : Player ratings

Unseen work
14-03-2015, 11:32 PM
As it says on the tin, how did everyone get on today? I missed the game!

Why was cummings subbed at half time? Just to give Boyle a run or?

Peevemor
14-03-2015, 11:34 PM
As it says on the tin, how did everyone get on today? I missed the game!

Why was cummings subbed at half time? Just to give Boyle a run or?

He picked up an injury which Stubbs say doesn't look to be anything to worry about.

stokesmessiah
15-03-2015, 12:08 AM
I wasn't at the game today so cant give a player by player rating. What i can say though is i just watched the HibsTV interview with him after the game and the noise coming out of our dressing room was superb. Loads of laughing, joking and p****** about, after years of hearing about how crap it is to play for Hibs, that is great to hear.

For that and another result, i think Stubbs should get a 10 ?

pedroorange1875
15-03-2015, 01:43 AM
I was at the game however i now have vision problems and a huge headache (and im not joking) after straining my eyes though a thick wire fence. Utter disgrace of an experience, will never go back ever to that stadium and if you ever want to post that it is not as bad as it has been made out, then don't. It is absolutely shocking to expect anyone to view a football game in those conditions.

Well done Hibs for the 2-0, not idea how anybody rated as i could really make out anything, especially second half

Boyle89
15-03-2015, 01:44 AM
Nobody was outstanding today.
Would give everyone a 6. Maybe Fontaine a 7. They really didn't do enough to test any of the players today. Strolled it in second gear.

Calum68
15-03-2015, 07:47 AM
I was at the game however i now have vision problems and a huge headache (and im not joking) after straining my eyes though a thick wire fence. Utter disgrace of an experience, will never go back ever to that stadium and if you ever want to post that it is not as bad as it has been made out, then don't. It is absolutely shocking to expect anyone to view a football game in those conditions.

Well done Hibs for the 2-0, not idea how anybody rated as i could really make out anything, especially second half

Totally agree. And they have the brass neck to charge £18 entry.

Stuarty27
15-03-2015, 08:19 AM
Oxley 7 had very little to do

Gray 7 defended well and got forward when he could, nice cut back for Fyvie goal
Fontaine 8 won everything in the air
Watson 8 absolutely strolled it again at centre half, been a great signing
Stevenson 7 played well

Robertson 7 broke up play well, couple of slack passes towards the end but played well overall
Fyvie 9 mom, never wasted a pass all day and getting fitter and sharper, took his goal well
Mcgeough 7 joy to watch the first half, fell out of it 2nd
Allan 8 some of his passing and skill on that tattie field was a joy to watch

Cummings 7 took his goal well and held the ball up well
J J 6 done some really good things in the game but will be remembered for blazing over clean thru and his horrific pass to Scott Allan
Boyle 6 dissipointing when he came on, didn't take his chance.

Overall 2-0 score line flattered cowden IMO. First half was great to watch. We passed them off the pitch on a truely awful pitch. Watching allan, mcgeough and Fyvie passing and interchanging positions in midfield is a joy to watch at times. 2nd half we never got out of 2nd gear but never looked liked conceding.

Borderhibbie76
15-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Oxley 7 had very little to do

Gray 7 defended well and got forward when he could, nice cut back for Fyvie goal
Fontaine 8 won everything in the air
Watson 8 absolutely strolled it again at centre half, been a great signing
Stevenson 7 played well

Robertson 7 broke up play well, couple of slack passes towards the end but played well overall
Fyvie 9 mom, never wasted a pass all day and getting fitter and sharper, took his goal well
Mcgeough 7 joy to watch the first half, fell out of it 2nd
Allan 8 some of his passing and skill on that tattie field was a joy to watch

Cummings 7 took his goal well and held the ball up well
J J 6 done some really good things in the game but will be remembered for blazing over clean thru and his horrific pass to Scott Allan
Boyle 6 dissipointing when he came on, didn't take his chance.

Overall 2-0 score line flattered cowden IMO. First half was great to watch. We passed them off the pitch on a truely awful pitch. Watching allan, mcgeough and Fyvie passing and interchanging positions in midfield is a joy to watch at times. 2nd half we never got out of 2nd gear but never looked liked conceding.

Pretty much spot on mate...i was disappointed in Djedje tho..thought he was very poor yesterday as he was on Weds night goal apart. We deffo strolled it in 2nd gear after HT but never looked in any danger. MOM for me was also Fyvie, closely followed by Fontaine who was again immense and I thought Allan was back to his old self too.