PDA

View Full Version : PATG on Saturday

VivaHiberņa
12-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Bit of a last minute decision to maybe go, my Saturday just being freed up so I can't get tickets mailed up to Aberdeen in time. Will we have the option of paying at the gate at Central Park?

Cod Boy
12-03-2015, 07:40 PM
If the rain keeps coming as heavy as it has the game will be in doubt.

Billy Whizz
12-03-2015, 07:46 PM
If the rain keeps coming as heavy as it has the game will be in doubt.

Posted on another thread, met one of their players yesterday, he said their pitch was the worst he'd ever seen it in.
However the good news is the rain is due to stop tonight, and be dry tomorrow and Saturday, so hopefully should be ok for the game

Sir David Gray
12-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Bit of a last minute decision to maybe go, my Saturday just being freed up so I can't get tickets mailed up to Aberdeen in time. Will we have the option of paying at the gate at Central Park?

Yes you'll be able to pay at the gate on Saturday.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2015, 10:24 PM
thick cloud for the next 48 hours in coodenbeath, really fancied a wee trip through instead of watching scotland getting clobbered at the ruggerby, then saw highlights of the buns game there last week and didn't realise spectators had to stand behind some ridiculous fencing :rolleyes:

Carheenlea
12-03-2015, 10:28 PM
thick cloud for the next 48 hours in coodenbeath, really fancied a wee trip through instead of watching scotland getting clobbered at the ruggerby, then saw highlights of the buns game there last week and didn't realise spectators had to stand behind some ridiculous fencing :rolleyes:

It`s not that bad - took this picture on the last trip there...

Sir David Gray
12-03-2015, 10:31 PM

I took a picture of the view from last time as well.

:rolleyes:

Please excuse it appearing on its side.

Carheenlea
12-03-2015, 10:36 PM
I took a picture of the view from last time as well.

:rolleyes:

Please excuse it appearing on its side.

I remember you posting this before - disabled viewing platform with handrail at head height for those in wheelchairs? Aye, it`s some place alright!

Sir David Gray
12-03-2015, 10:44 PM
I remember you posting this before - disabled viewing platform with handrail at head height for those in wheelchairs? Aye, it`s some place alright!

Yep you couldn't make it up really.

Against my better judgement, I'm heading along again on Saturday. Ģ18 to sit and look at a barrier for 90 minutes, I really must need my head looked at!

Unlike last time, it's at least supposed to be dry this time. Being unable to see last time was just compounded by getting absolutely soaked. It's just as well we won or it would have been a very miserable day all round.

SteveHFC
12-03-2015, 10:52 PM

Left at half-time at that game. If it rains again on saturday. I'll be doing the same. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2015, 10:59 PM

Mmmm, doesn't look quite as bad in that pic as it did on the tellybox, being able to stand and at least move about for a wee bit heat would help as well

dangermouse
13-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Mmmm, doesn't look quite as bad in that pic as it did on the tellybox, being able to stand and at least move about for a wee bit heat would help as well

If it rains like last time moving about will be the last thing on your mind, find a bit of shelter and stay there :agree:

hibernia_inn
13-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Cowdenbeath FC ‏@CowdenbeathFC 1h1 hour ago

Ticket update for tomorrow's game v @HibsOfficial : Cash gates for Hibs support for the West Terracing ONLY (enter by Chapel Street).