PDA

View Full Version : Milton Mowbray Branch (reminder to members) no bus

monktonharp
12-03-2015, 10:31 AM
To all regular travellers on our supporters branch, please note that we don't have a bus going to Cowdenbeath this week. We have had serious problems trying to hire buses, from approx. 20 companies. 2 companies actually asked for £1000 and £500 safety deposit in the event of damage! others have no bus available, no drivers to cover ,etc. I have had to cancel at this late time.

Ronniekirk
12-03-2015, 10:43 AM
To all regular travellers on our supporters branch, please note that we don't have a bus going to Cowdenbeath this week. We have had serious problems trying to hire buses, from approx. 20 companies. 2 companies actually asked for £1000 and £500 safety deposit in the event of damage! others have no bus available, no drivers to cover ,etc. I have had to cancel at this late time.
Those are ridiculous prices quoted for a saftey deposit better start phoning round now for a bus for Semi Final best of luck

oneone73
12-03-2015, 02:03 PM

Sorry to hear that Wullie. Will catch up with you soon.

andrew70
12-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Those are ridiculous prices quoted for a saftey deposit better start phoning round now for a bus for Semi Final best of luck

That would be a lot easier to do if the SFA or Celtic decide when the games are going ahead.

portygeoff
18-03-2015, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=monktonharp;4323654]To all regular travellers on our supporters branch, please note that we don't have a bus going to Cowdenbeath this week. We have had serious problems trying to hire buses, from approx. 20 companies. 2 companies actually asked for £1000 and £500 safety deposit in the event of damage! others have no bus available, no drivers to cover ,etc. I have had to cancel at this late time.[/QUOTE

Do you have a bus going to the semi final. Could you keep one seat please.