PDA

View Full Version : Last eleven games

theonlywayisup
10-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Hibs 27 points from 33 available.

The Rangers have collected 18
Queen of the South 16
Falkirk 20

The momentum is with us. Keep winning and a gap will soon open. Next three games are key.

Sir David Gray
10-03-2015, 10:17 PM
If we win our next three games, I think we'll finish second.

portycabbage
10-03-2015, 10:32 PM
The rangers have 1 win in their last 7 games in all competitions. We have 6 wins out of 7 in all competitions.

Waxy
10-03-2015, 10:36 PM
The Rangers could finish 4th or 5th.

Mixu62
10-03-2015, 10:38 PM

Hope so! How funny would it be if they miss out on the play offs completely? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-03-2015, 10:52 PM

Personally can't see it.

Queen of the South are still six points behind them after tonight and have played a game more.

I think they'll finish no lower than 3rd.

4th and 5th is between Queen of the South and Falkirk.

Bishop Hibee
10-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Hibs 27 points from 33 available.

The Rangers have collected 18
Queen of the South 16
Falkirk 20

The momentum is with us. Keep winning and a gap will soon open. Next three games are key.

Impressive. I think tomorrow will be a another test. Cold March evening with an 8.5K crowd expecting a comfortable win. Odd goal victory will do me.

CallumLaidlaw
11-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Impressive. I think tomorrow will be a another test. Cold March evening with an 8.5K crowd expecting a comfortable win. Odd goal victory will do me.

Its all about 3 points. I like the fact that Stubbs recognises that. Winning in style is great, but it will be the likes of the recent wins against TheRangers and Alloa that will get us 2nd.

oneone73
11-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Am I right in thinking we haven't lost on grass since September (not counting pens)?

The_Exile
11-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Am I right in thinking we haven't lost on grass since September (not counting pens)?

Nobody loses whilst on grass :smokin

Alex Trager
11-03-2015, 10:02 AM

*Likes*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Trager
11-03-2015, 10:02 AM

Too true. But it does seem like the management and players have control over this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
11-03-2015, 11:11 AM
That is truly excellent.

11-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Last nights draw will hopefully have dealt yet another morale damaging blow to rangers. They are in a mess (off the field and on) and results like last night will only increase the sense of frustration.

JimBHibees
11-03-2015, 11:17 AM

I think they had to lose to QOS for that too happen however not completely impossible given their current run of not winning games.

11-03-2015, 11:23 AM

As utterly hilarious as that would be I highly doubt it unfortunatly. Despite the mess they are in and the morale being rock bottom, I still think they will scrape together enough points to stay in the play off positions.

As i mentioned, the morale is rock bottom. The fans and players are both highly frustrated where as hibs and QoS have taken big confidence boosters and belief from their recent results. Nobody fears the huns anymore, everybody knows they are capable of taking points off them.

xyz23jc
11-03-2015, 01:43 PM

That is just class!!! ;)

theonlywayisup
12-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Slight update after last nights game:

Last twelve games equally impressive
Hibs 30 points from 36 available.

Falkirk 23 (36) - Falkirk unbeaten during run beating Hertz & Hibs and drawing with The Rangers & Hibs
The Rangers have collected 18 (36)
Queen of the South 16 (36)

mutley
12-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Ok that's all great last 12 games 30 pts from 36; however, I am more concerned about the next 9 league games .

What are the chances of 27/27 ?

All I want is to nail that 2nd place slot (but a derby win wouldn't go a miss: also hoping the cup games look after themselves)

Northernhibee
12-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Slight update after last nights game:

Last twelve games equally impressive
Hibs 30 points from 36 available.

Falkirk 23 (36) - Falkirk unbeaten during run beating Hertz & Hibs and drawing with The Rangers & Hibs
The Rangers have collected 18 (36)
Queen of the South 16 (36)

If anyone still has any doubts about how good Dempster, Stubbs and the rest of the new additions to the management and board are then look no further. What a turnaround.

mutley
12-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Is my maths correct or am I mental (ok it's a little bit of fantasy here)
We have 9 games, hearts have 10.
If we will all 9 we end up on 79 pts, if hearts draw all theirs they end up on 79 pts.
That would be a nice wee bit of drama (but please, before I get all the usual vitriol about not happening , I did say "a bit of fantasy")

Onion
12-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Is my maths correct or am I mental (ok it's a little bit of fantasy here)
We have 9 games, hearts have 10.
If we will all 9 we end up on 79 pts, if hearts draw all theirs they end up on 79 pts.
That would be a nice wee bit of drama (but please, before I get all the usual vitriol about not happening , I did say "a bit of fantasy")

We've still to play Hearts, so how does that work :confused:

mutley
12-03-2015, 06:11 PM
We've still to play Hearts, so how does that work :confused:

Fair point, well presented ! So If we win all ours (inc against them) AND they draw all remaining games , we finish on 79 and them 78?
How funny would that be ?

Northernhibee
12-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Truth be told, I don't think we have any idea what kind of immediate reaction McCall will get from Sevco. We might give them another humping at ER, we might not. Best waiting till after that game before we judge where we are in relation to them.

Sir David Gray
12-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Truth be told, I don't think we have any idea what kind of immediate reaction McCall will get from Sevco. We might give them another humping at ER, we might not. Best waiting till after that game before we judge where we are in relation to them.

If our players play to their potential, we'll win the game.

Man for man, we have a better team than they do.

theonlywayisup
14-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Slight update after today's game:

Last thirteen games equally impressive

Hibs 33 points from 39 available.

Falkirk 26 (39) - Falkirk unbeaten during run beating Hertz & Hibs and drawing with The Rangers & Hibs
The Rangers have collected 19 (39)
Queen of the South 19 (39)

Andy74
14-03-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure it makes too much difference where in the play off places we finish. Less games woukd be good but ultimately we have to beat the best of Rangers or QoS or whoever then a top league team.

It's more about form and being able to keep it going.

I'm a bit concerned about Motherwell being that team to be honest.

greenlex
14-03-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure it makes too much difference where in the play off places we finish. Less games woukd be good but ultimately we have to beat the best of Rangers or QoS or whoever then a top league team.

Yup its all about the play offs. Momentum is crucial.

Hibbyradge
14-03-2015, 07:06 PM

We could do with being second so we have a couple less games, otherwise, I agree.

Onion
14-03-2015, 07:09 PM

Agreed. Maybe too much focus on 2nd place (and it's important) but winning promotion is the goal. Drive and momentum will be key to who comes out on top. There's no prize for beating the Huns.

Billy Whizz
14-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Agreed. Maybe too much focus on 2nd place (and it's important) but winning promotion is the goal. Drive and momentum will be key to who comes out on top. There's no prize for beating the Huns.

If we manage to get to the cup final, then getting 2nd will help ease the number of matches we would play in May, but you're right, the prizes don't get issued until the end of May