PDA

View Full Version : Kicks For Kids Fundraiser 2015/16 - 31 KfK Season Tickets Purchased

Mikey
10-03-2015, 05:58 PM
The Hibernian landscape couldn’t contrast more from this time last year and with a semi-final coming up, the future is brighter than ever at Easter Road. Now, with thoughts drifting towards next season, Hibs.net, in conjunction with Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/), would once again like to invite you to join our fundraising efforts for the Club’s excellent ‘Kicks for Kids’ initiative. With your help, approximately 212 season tickets have been purchased so far and many more children have attended Easter Road who wouldn’t normally be able to.

It goes without saying that this year there are other schemes vying for your hard-earned cash, what with both the Share Issue and HSL getting off the ground, but we would counter that by helping children attend games, it is surely in-keeping with our traditions and the original Club ethos. An additional bonus is that the amount raised also directly contributes to the funds available to the Manager in the same way as the aforementioned initiatives.

All monies raised on this site will once again be pooled with those collected by Leith Links so, if you provide the funds, we'll sort out the administration. Each Kicks for Kids season ticket costs £75 but the beauty of this scheme is that you don't have to donate the full amount! All the money raised will be pooled and we'll buy as many Kicks for Kids season tickets as possible but perhaps the minimum donation could be set at £5?

We'll once again run this until just before the first home game of the season as then the Club will have time to make sure they can get the children along to the first match at Easter Road.

Therefore, if you would like to make a donation towards this initiative, on a one-off basis or as a regular commitment by PayPal, Direct Debit, standing order or cheque, the details are as follows:

*PayPal

leithlinks@live.co.uk

*Please note that these payment details are for Kicks for Kids season tickets only and should NOT be used for any payments to hibs.net.

Direct Debit/standing order/cheque

Please PM FranckSuzy or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more information.

Just £6.25 a month will pay for one Kicks for Kids season ticket and whilst you won’t get a certificate, you can feel proud that you’re helping encourage the next generation of fans AND helping the Manager build a team that we can all be proud of :wink:

FranckSuzy
10-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Many thanks for the opportunity to team up with .net again, Mikey (and all of the admin team) :aok: The Hibs fans have a wonderful record of helping those less fortunate and I am sure they'll not be found wanting with our latest fundraising effort. :flag:

FranckSuzy
10-03-2015, 10:31 PM
First donation received :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
11-03-2015, 03:59 PM
That's another kind Hibby setting up a Direct Debit :greengrin

Mikey
13-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Any more for this just now?

RoYO!
13-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Done! Hope you guys are hugely successful :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
13-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Done! Hope you guys are hugely successful :thumbsup:

Donation received, thank you! :thumbsup:

Admins: please update title to 1 KfK ticket purchased :aok:

whiskyhibby
I'll, purchase my usual two KFK tickets directly from Hibs ticket office

FranckSuzy
I'll, purchase my usual two KFK tickets directly from Hibs ticket office

:aok:

Ronniekirk
13-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Will pm you in next few weeks with usual arrangement Will Buy one plus something extra thanks to Billy Whizz .Trying to persuade my son to buy one as well but you may have to settle for a small donation

FranckSuzy
13-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Will pm you in next few weeks with usual arrangement Will Buy one plus something extra thanks to Billy Whizz .Trying to persuade my son to buy one as well but you may have to settle for a small donation

Thanks very much Ronnie :thumbsup: I appreciate your support (and hopefully your son's too :wink: :greengrin). GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
13-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Another £75 has just been received :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 2 KfK STs purchased :aok:

FranckSuzy
15-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Another £75 has just been received :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 2 KfK STs purchased :aok:

Bump :greengrin

FranckSuzy
16-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Once again, the Hibs support have stepped up to the plate and we have enough for 31 Kicks for Kids season tickets, SO FAR :thumbsup: Four tickets alone have been donated by .netters, which is a remarkable achievement :agree:

Admins: please can you update the thread title? :aok:

Hamish
16-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Donation sent Susan. Super effort from all concerned.

Oscar T Grouch
16-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Do you not get gift aid from these donations? I would happily sign a piece of paper saying I pay income tax for KfK to get the extra few pence every month? I may have asked this before and if I have I apologise, my memory is very bad, not that it has ever been good, but just now, if I don't write it down, it doesn't stay in my head very long. Let me know.

I may also raise my monthly payment to £12.50 so KfK gets two tickets, just trying to sort my finances out, lost track of everything leaving my account each month, but thats back to my memory again :greengrin

FranckSuzy
16-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Donation sent Susan. Super effort from all concerned.

Received with thanks :aok:

Admins: please update the title to 5 KfK STs :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
16-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Do you not get gift aid from these donations? I would happily sign a piece of paper saying I pay income tax for KfK to get the extra few pence every month? I may have asked this before and if I have I apologise, my memory is very bad, not that it has ever been good, but just now, if I don't write it down, it doesn't stay in my head very long. Let me know.

I may also raise my monthly payment to £12.50 so KfK gets two tickets, just trying to sort my finances out, lost track of everything leaving my account each month, but thats back to my memory again :greengrin

Thanks Vince, I have looked into this but it is only available to registered charities at present. If Leith Links' status changes, I will certainly look into it more :aok:

Thank you for considering increasing your payment also, it's much appreciated :agree:

FranckSuzy
18-03-2015, 10:01 AM

Caversham Green
18-03-2015, 10:14 AM
I promised to donate weeks ago - now done.

FranckSuzy
18-03-2015, 10:18 AM
I promised to donate weeks ago - now done.

Received with thanks :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 6 KfK STs? :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2015, 12:04 PM
I'll donate £25 as soon as my partner isnae lookin' :greengrin

What a pity that all KFK season tickets cant be set at a flat rate £25 no matter what age the kid is, that's the cost for a kids under 12 in the FF lower. Considering these kids wouldn't be going at all without KFK its a pity that this couldn't be done.

haagsehibby
18-03-2015, 12:27 PM
£75 sent for a ticket. Dearer than last year - bloomin' exchange rate !! :greengrin

FranckSuzy
18-03-2015, 01:01 PM
£75 sent for a ticket. Dearer than last year - bloomin' exchange rate !! :greengrin

Received :thumbsup: Much appreciated, especially considering the exchange rate :agree:

Admins: please can you amend the title to :0::7: KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
18-03-2015, 04:19 PM
I'll donate £25 as soon as my partner isnae lookin' :greengrin

What a pity that all KFK season tickets cant be set at a flat rate £25 no matter what age the kid is, that's the cost for a kids under 12 in the FF lower. Considering these kids wouldn't be going at all without KFK its a pity that this couldn't be done.

Thank you :thumbsup:

I hear what you're saying but I suppose the club would counter that the STs are for the East and an adult plus child get to go for £150, which is a considerable saving :aok:

hibbybrian
18-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Hi Suzy

enjoyed the St Pats video and thanks for the kind mention of Qatar :greengrin

I've sent payment by paypal for my 4 tickets on behalf of St Pats Branch to be donated to the Cannongate Project and Multi-cultural Group for this season.

Keep up the good work and hopefully we can meet up again at the Percy for yet another cup final :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
18-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Hi Suzy

enjoyed the St Pats video and thanks for the kind mention of Qatar :greengrin

I've sent payment by paypal for my 4 tickets on behalf of St Pats Branch to be donated to the Cannongate Project and Multi-cultural Group for this season.

Keep up the good work and hopefully we can meet up again at the Percy for yet another cup final :thumbsup:

Received, many thanks AGAIN Brian and the allocation is no problem :thumbsup:

Glad you liked the mention :wink: and yes, here's hoping we're in another final :aok: Hope you're well :agree:

Admins: please can you amend the title to 11 KfK STs? :not worth

FranckSuzy
19-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Received, many thanks AGAIN Brian and the allocation is no problem :thumbsup:

Glad you liked the mention :wink: and yes, here's hoping we're in another final :aok: Hope you're well :agree:

Admins: please can you amend the title to 11 KfK STs? :not worth

Sherlock Jones
19-03-2015, 02:26 PM

BLTN :greengrin

FranckSuzy
19-03-2015, 06:53 PM
BLTN :greengrin

:tee hee:

FranckSuzy
19-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Another 'thank you' letter was received today :thumbsup:

"Hi Everyone

Big thanks again from our young people who can attend games through this scheme.
Kids getting excited with end of season games and what outcomes lie ahead".

Chuck Rhoades
20-03-2015, 05:12 AM
£75 sent from the group at the front of S43.

FranckSuzy
20-03-2015, 10:46 AM
£75 sent from the group at the front of S43.

Received, many thanks!

Admins: please can you update the total to 12 tickets?

NAE NOOKIE
20-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Having a problem with paypal ... Its me not you :greengrin

Is there any way I can hand cash ( £25 ) to someone on Sunday... I will be in 'behind the goals' before the game :dunno:

FranckSuzy
20-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Having a problem with paypal ... Its me not you :greengrin

Is there any way I can hand cash ( £25 ) to someone on Sunday... I will be in 'behind the goals' before the game :dunno:

No problem :greengrin Will PM you when I get in tonight.

NAE NOOKIE
20-03-2015, 04:06 PM
No problem :greengrin Will PM you when I get in tonight.

FranckSuzy
23-03-2015, 12:31 PM

That's us now raised £17,000 in total, with enough to buy 41 KfK STs already :not worth

FranckSuzy
24-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Just a wee update on the positive effect football/Kicks for Kids/Leith Links is having on the children. I met with Lorraine from MCFB today and she advised some of the Black Minority Ethnic (BME) children have moved through their football programme and are now playing for Edina Hibs, Redpath Albion, Blackhall Thistle and Spartans, amongst other teams. This is real progress for them and is in part, due to the generosity of Hibs fans who have given kit, equipment and/or donations so a big thank you to you all :thumbsup:

I also learned of a BME boy who plays for Edina Hibs (and is showing serious promise, according to the coaches) where there are issues getting him to and from training for a variety of reasons. Lorraine has been going above and beyond (since August!) twice a week to take him but will shortly be unable to carry on BUT, after contacting one of the other groups in the area who also use KfK tickets to see if they could help, they have very kindly offered to pick the wee boy up when they take their own son along! Amazing :not worth

KdyHby
24-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Fantastic Susan. I'd encourage Hibs fans that can afford it to donate and/or set up a direct debit/standing order. It's painless, is helping numerous children, and contributing to the manager's player fund.

FranckSuzy
25-03-2015, 04:35 PM
A very generous Hibby, who runs his own business, has just donated £375 :thumbsup: Therefore, that's us raised enough for 46 KfK STs now :not worth

FranckSuzy
01-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Received another 'thank you' today :thumbsup:

"Thank you for tickets for hibs v rangers. Really grateful for this opportunity got through scotland yard (the yard). All power to you".

Eyrie
03-04-2015, 06:09 PM
I've just had an email update from Leith Links regarding their achievements so far, including a link (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) to just some of the grateful acknowledgements from groups that have benefitted from the KfK tickets bought through LL.

Just confirms that it's worthwhile being a part of this initiative.

Jonnyboy
03-04-2015, 06:44 PM
I've just had an email update from Leith Links regarding their achievements so far, including a link (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) to just some of the grateful acknowledgements from groups that have benefitted from the KfK tickets bought through LL.

Me too. Outstanding effort from our fans :agree:

FranckSuzy
03-04-2015, 06:53 PM

Me too. Outstanding effort from our fans :agree:

Thanks very much, guys. I just thought, "what better way to spend a wet bank holiday" so sent out a long-overdue update :greengrin Your ongoing support is much appreciated :aok:

FranckSuzy
15-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Thanks to generous Hibs fans, 3 lucky (:pray:) people are going to the game on Saturday when they didn't think it was possible. Wonderful stuff :not worth

Benny Brazil
15-04-2015, 09:54 AM
With all the talk about the Local Hero awards and our Pink chums nominating their leader - something like this is actually deserving of an award or recognition and in particular FS who runs, promotes, manages this.

Well done FS - am in awe of the work you do on this.

FranckSuzy
15-04-2015, 09:58 AM
With all the talk about the Local Hero awards and our Pink chums nominating their leader - something like this is actually deserving of an award or recognition and in particular FS who runs, promotes, manages this.

Well done FS - am in awe of the work you do on this.

Thanks BB :aok: The only 'reward' I want is to hear that the kids enjoy going to the games and going by the responses after Sunday, they most certainly do :thumbsup:

brog
15-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Great stuff as ever Suzy! I'll be in again for next season. Fantastic work!

FranckSuzy
15-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Great stuff as ever Suzy! I'll be in again for next season. Fantastic work!

Thank you, much appreciated :aok:

FranckSuzy
17-04-2015, 07:36 PM
I just wanted to thank the very generous fans who offered their spare tickets for tomorrow to Leith Links :thumbsup: A special mention also to .net for providing transport for a father and son who were delighted to receive them :not worth GGTTH.

Gmack7
17-04-2015, 07:58 PM
can i just continue paying.or do i have to set it up again.if we can continue just go ahead please,:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
17-04-2015, 08:04 PM
can i just continue paying.or do i have to set it up again.if we can continue just go ahead please,:thumbsup:

Yes please :thumbsup: Seriously though, it just continues. Many thanks for your support :aok:

Gmack7
17-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Yes please :thumbsup: Seriously though, it just continues. Many thanks for your support :aok:
:greengrin you're welcome,keep up the fantastic work:aok:

FranckSuzy
22-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Just had some amazing news! The Tartan Army's charity 'wing' has been in contact and would like to offer Leith Links 10 childrens' tickets for the upcoming international v Qatar at ER :thumbsup:

The children will not only get to see the game, they will also receive a Scotland top and £10 to spend so that's a drink and bag of crisps sorted then :tee hee: Wonderful gesture :not worth

Jonnyboy
22-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Just had some amazing news! The Tartan Army's charity 'wing' has been in contact and would like to offer Leith Links 10 children's tickets for the upcoming international v Qatar at ER :thumbsup:

The children will not only get to see the game, they will also receive a Scotland top and £10 to spend so that's a drink and bag of crisps sorted then :tee hee: Wonderful gesture :not worth

That's brilliant S. :thumbsup:

O'Rourke3
22-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Just had some amazing news! The Tartan Army's charity 'wing' has been in contact and would like to offer Leith Links 10 children's tickets for the upcoming international v Qatar at ER :thumbsup:

Excellent!

FranckSuzy
23-04-2015, 05:09 PM
That's another standing order being set-up by a good Hibby:thumbsup: For only £6.25 per month, a Kicks for Kids season ticket can be purchased so why not help the future generation get along to Easter Road to cheer on the team? :wink:

FranckSuzy
24-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Another £75 has been received, taking us up to enough for 52 KfK STs :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 13 from .netters? :aok:

FranckSuzy
25-04-2015, 08:56 AM
Another £75 has been received, taking us up to enough for 52 KfK STs :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 13 from .netters? :aok:

:wink:

FranckSuzy
27-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Another 'thank you' letter was received today :thumbsup:

"I write on behalf of all our service users who have accessed Kicks for Kids Tickets watching Hibs this season at Easter Road.

We have had families who have never attended a football game before, recruited new Hibs fans, and allowed Hibs fans access to their team who would have been able to usually due to cost.

DadsWork have really appreciated your support this season by providing us 8 season tickets.

Please pass on our huge thanks to everyone at Leith Links who contributed to the Kicks for Kids Season Tickets from every service user at DadsWork."

Off the bar
27-04-2015, 03:08 PM
admins, you can add another one to the title!

great scheme for anyone who can't make the games, (and is to old and fat to look good in a replica top) to be able to put a bit of money into the club, and it puts a bum on a seat at ER every week! win win

:flag:

FranckSuzy
27-04-2015, 04:30 PM
admins, you can add another one to the title!

great scheme for anyone who can't make the games, (and is to old and fat to look good in a replica top) to be able to put a bit of money into the club, and it puts a bum on a seat at ER every week! win win

:flag:

Received, many thanks :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 14 KfK STs?

FranckSuzy
27-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Received, many thanks :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 14 KfK STs?

Can't complain about the service on here :thumbsup: :tee hee:

Sherlock Jones
27-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Can't complain about the service on here :thumbsup: :tee hee:

Sometimes it's quicker than at other times though :greengrin

FranckSuzy
27-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Sometimes it's quicker than at other times though :greengrin

:faf: :top marks

FranckSuzy
28-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Another thank you letter has been received, this time from the Drylaw Young Peoples Centre :thumbsup:

"Dear Susan,

I am emailing to thank you for the tickets received for all the Hibs matches throughout the season.

The tickets were used for young people from the young people’s centres and young people being looked after at home. All of the young people involved have thoroughly enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team.

We really hope that Hibs can secure promotion to the Scottish Premiership next season and we look forward to supporting Hibs in the new season.

Thanks again."

IberianHibernian
28-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Fantastic work by Leith Links . A question . Is there any information about Kicks For Kids on the club website ? I`ve looked several times and can`t see anything in tickets , community or any other section . May be that I haven`t looked hard enough but would be better if information was a bit easier to find since I`m sure a lot of people would be interested . I`ve bought KfK tickets for a few years now and will do so again this year when I finally find out how to renew ( have sent several e mails or sent completed info forms from website - in total 4 times in last few weeks with no reply ) . Will phone ticket office or whatever so that`s at least 2 more season tickets to total . Not meaning to put a negative on anything - far from it , but thought I should comment since not everyone who might be interested will follow up interest if it`s not easy to find details or actually pay . btw I`ve always paid directly to club at beginning of season so assumed I`d do the same rather than pay monthly to Leith Links but assume I could pay yearly to LL too ?

FranckSuzy
29-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Fantastic work by Leith Links . A question . Is there any information about Kicks For Kids on the club website ? I`ve looked several times and can`t see anything in tickets , community or any other section . May be that I haven`t looked hard enough but would be better if information was a bit easier to find since I`m sure a lot of people would be interested . I`ve bought KfK tickets for a few years now and will do so again this year when I finally find out how to renew ( have sent several e mails or sent completed info forms from website - in total 4 times in last few weeks with no reply ) . Will phone ticket office or whatever so that`s at least 2 more season tickets to total . Not meaning to put a negative on anything - far from it , but thought I should comment since not everyone who might be interested will follow up interest if it`s not easy to find details or actually pay . btw I`ve always paid directly to club at beginning of season so assumed I`d do the same rather than pay monthly to Leith Links but assume I could pay yearly to LL too ?

I could only find the option to purchase KfK tickets on the eticketing page myself, TBH, so it does appear to have slipped down the pecking order a bit.

Sue McLernon is the person at Hibs to contact about it though - SMclernon@hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk

Yes, you can pay the equivalent of a ST upfront to Leith Links or you can pay monthly - whichever you prefer :aok:

FranckSuzy
07-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Another 'thank you' letter has been received, from a deaf children's football team :thumbsup: Also, we've now raised enough for 55 KfK STs :not worth

"I would like to thank you for the tickets you gave to the deaf children, they really enjoyed it. I can't thank you enough for what you done and for the hard work your are doing to provide children for the opportunity to watch football".

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Amongst all the fundraising for the play-off game, another kind Hibby has donated enough for 3 KfK tickets as well :not worth

Admins: please can you update the title to 17 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
20-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Another £75 donation has been received :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 18 KfK STs :aok:

FranckSuzy
23-05-2015, 08:50 PM
That's another £75 now received from a good Hibby :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 19 KfK STs :not worth

FranckSuzy
24-05-2015, 06:49 PM
The generous Hibby, who paid for 100 kids to go to the game yesterday, has also donated enough for 07 Kicks for Kids STs :not worth So that's 84 in total now:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
24-05-2015, 06:53 PM
The generous Hibby, who paid for 100 kids to go to the game yesterday, has also donated enough for 07 Kicks for Kids STs :not worth So that's 84 in total now:thumbsup:

Wow!! Take a bow, that Hibby :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Wow!! Take a bow, that Hibby :thumbsup:

:agree: Amazing gesture. Wonder if he wants a 2007 CIS Cup Final pic? :faf:

Jonnyboy
24-05-2015, 07:21 PM
:agree: Amazing gesture. Wonder if he wants a 2007 CIS Cup Final pic? :faf:

You know it makes sense, Rodney :greengrin

3pm
24-05-2015, 08:32 PM

Make it 85.

Cash will be through during the week.

3pm
24-05-2015, 08:32 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?289836-Welbeck-will-score-more-goals-than-Rooney&p=4256578#post4256578

FranckSuzy
24-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Make it 85.

Cash will be through during the week.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?289836-Welbeck-will-score-more-goals-than-Rooney&p=4256578#post4256578

Nice one, R :thumbsup: I have no idea if he has or hasn't and who cares but thank you :faf: :aok:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2015, 09:08 PM
You know it makes sense, Rodney :greengrin

:tee hee:

007 Mickey Weir
24-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Great effort and a chance for Hibs fans to give money to club and also help kids that wouldn't normally be able to attend get to the games. If we all put in a fiver we would raise loads!!

3pm
25-05-2015, 06:57 AM
Nice one, R :thumbsup: I have no idea if he has or hasn't and who cares but thank you :faf: :aok:

I actually just googled it and it transpires it was a draw. Andy should be donating as well!

FranckSuzy
25-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Great effort and a chance for Hibs fans to give money to club and also help kids that wouldn't normally be able to attend get to the games. If we all put in a fiver we would raise loads!!

Indeed :agree: £6.25 per month is enough to purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome :thumbsup:

Eyrie
26-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Gratuitous bump.

FranckSuzy
31-05-2015, 05:47 PM
A very generous poster has just donated £250 for KfK STs:thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 22? :aok:

O'Rourke3
31-05-2015, 08:31 PM
The generous Hibby, who paid for 100 kids to go to the game yesterday, has also donated enough for 07 Kicks for Kids STs :not worth So that's 84 in total now[emoji106]
Wow :applause:

FranckSuzy
15-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Thanks to the St. Pat's branch for their donation of £150 :thumbsup: That takes us up to enough for 95 KfK STs now :not worth

FranckSuzy
24-06-2015, 06:54 PM
We've now raised enough for 96 Kicks for Kids season tickets :thumbsup: Next goal is 100 so anymore for anymore? :wink:

Gerard
24-06-2015, 08:35 PM
:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

FranckSuzy
24-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanks to a very generous .net poster, we're now up to 98 KfK STs in total:thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 24? :aok:

FranckSuzy
05-07-2015, 08:40 AM
We've now smashed the 100 Kicks for Kids STs barrier :thumbsup: :not worth

I'll be looking to wrap this up by the end of the month, to enable Sue McLernon to distribute the tickets, so any more for any more? :wink:

Gerard
05-07-2015, 12:17 PM

I'll be looking to wrap this up by the end of the month, to enable Sue McLernon to distribute the tickets, so any more for any more? :wink:
Excellent work FS

FranckSuzy
15-07-2015, 07:46 PM
We've now raised over £21,000 in 2 years and already we will be able to purchase 102 KfK STs for season 15/16 :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who has helped/donated :not worth

Gerard
16-07-2015, 08:42 AM
We've now raised over £21,000 in 2 years and already we will be able to purchase 102 KfK STs for season 15/16 :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who has helped/donated :not worth

Good work FS

brog
16-07-2015, 09:24 AM

Brilliant Suzy! Can we update the header to reflect? Wonderful effort!

FranckSuzy
16-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Brilliant Suzy! Can we update the header to reflect? Wonderful effort!

Thanks, B :thumbsup: The header is reflecting the amount raised by .netters alone, which is amazing :aok:

KdyHby
16-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Was in the ticket office today. Wished that there'd been an LL charity collection box there as my change would have been donated. Can't help thinking other Hibs fans would donate this way too, and at the club shop if Nike would permit it.

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 09:44 AM
£21,500 has now been raised by the wonderful Hibs support :thumbsup: Thank you to each and every one of you for backing this amazing scheme from our Club :not worth

I'm hoping to wrap up the fundraising by the end of month so if anyone else would like to contribute (and no matter the amount), please let me know :aok:

Jay
29-07-2015, 09:56 AM
Thats an amazing amount of money people! Well done everybody! Keep up the great work Suzy 😉

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Thats an amazing amount of money people! Well done everybody! Keep up the great work Suzy 

Thanks for your help and support Mrs. 'The Power' S. :thumbsup:

Jay
29-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Thanks for your help and support Mrs. 'The Power' S. :thumbsup:

😆

Jonnyboy
29-07-2015, 07:54 PM
It warms my heart to think that lots of kids will get to attend ER and watch matches. They are the future of our support and so I ask those of you who can afford it to set up a direct debit for just £6.25 a month, in the knowledge that you've made an underpriviliged kid very happy.

Suzy and Mrs S - keep up the good work, you are both a credit to Hibernian Football Club

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 08:02 PM
It warms my heart to think that lots of kids will get to attend ER and watch matches. They are the future of our support and so I ask those of you who can afford it to set up a direct debit for just £6.25 a month, in the knowledge that you've made an underpriviliged kid very happy.

Suzy and Mrs S - keep up the good work, you are both a credit to Hibernian Football Club

:agree: :thumbsup:

It is an honour and privilege J, and thank you for all of YOUR help :aok:

Jonnyboy
29-07-2015, 08:04 PM
:agree: :thumbsup:

It is an honour and privilege J, and thank you for all of YOUR help :aok:

Wish I could do more, Suzy :greengrin Just have to content myself with the occasional 'join up now' type of post :greengrin

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Wish I could do more, Suzy :greengrin Just have to content myself with the occasional 'join up now' type of post :greengrin

That's fine by me as you do it so well :thumbsup:

StevieT
29-07-2015, 08:33 PM
At last I've managed to get myself a job. It's in Montrose so only 20 minutes away (woo hoo). Anyway the main point of my post is this - I live in the Angus area and, due to refereeing commitments, I don't get to ER as often as I would like. I still want to make a contribution though, and I see for a post above that I can make a small difference by setting up a DD to enable you to buy a KFK ticket.

Can anyone send me more details as I feel that at long last I am in a position to make a small difference.

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 08:37 PM
At last I've managed to get myself a job. It's in Montrose so only 20 minutes away (woo hoo). Anyway the main point of my post is this - I live in the Angus area and, due to refereeing commitments, I don't get to ER as often as I would like. I still want to make a contribution though, and I see for a post above that I can make a small difference by setting up a DD to enable you to buy a KFK ticket.

Can anyone send me more details as I feel that at long last I am in a position to make a small difference.

GGTTH

Excellent gesture, thank you :thumbsup: Oh, and well done on getting a job!

PM coming your way :aok:

StevieT
29-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Excellent gesture, thank you :thumbsup: Oh, and well done on getting a job!

PM coming your way :aok:

Thanks. Received and replied (with a question)

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Thanks. Received and replied (with a question)

Answer on its way :greengrin

Jonnyboy
29-07-2015, 08:53 PM

GGTTH

Well done, that man :thumbsup:

StevieT
29-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Well done, that man :thumbsup:

Thanks Mr C.

Thanks to this fantastic scheme I now feel like I can make a contribution towards our club. The fact that kids get the benefit makes it even better as they are the lifeblood of our club.

In the process of signing up for 3 KFK tickets and it feels fantastic to make a tiny difference.

Jonnyboy
29-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Thanks Mr C.

Thanks to this fantastic scheme I now feel like I can make a contribution towards our club. The fact that kids get the benefit makes it even better as they are the lifeblood of our club.

In the process of signing up for 3 KFK tickets and it feels fantastic to make a tiny difference.

Exactly, Stevie :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Thanks Mr C.

Wonderful, thank you :not worth

MKHIBEE
29-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Another 2 kicks for kids tickets bought through Leith Links, just had to donate after reading this thread, makes me proud to be a Hibee

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Another 2 kicks for kids tickets bought through Leith Links, just had to donate after reading this thread, makes me proud to be a Hibee

Thank you very much, great gesture!

FranckSuzy
01-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Thank you to everyone who has donated since my 'plea' last night and not forgetting the kind folk who have offered to set up a regular payment too :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 28 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
01-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Admins: please can you update the title to 29 KfK STs :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
05-08-2015, 05:21 PM
I purchased 114 Kicks for Kids season tickets today, which equals £8,550 for our club :thumbsup: An outstanding effort, as ever, from the fans and we're not done yet :wink: GGTTH.

Eyrie
05-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Very impressive and a credit to all that have contributed to help both the kids and our club.

FranckSuzy
05-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Very impressive and a credit to all that have contributed to help both the kids and our club.

:agree: Nearly £22,500 has now been donated in two years :not worth

MKHIBEE
05-08-2015, 07:16 PM
I purchased 114 Kicks for Kids season tickets today, which equals £8,550 for our club :thumbsup: An outstanding effort, as ever, from the fans and we're not done yet :wink: GGTTH.

That is a fantastic achievement and can i just add my thanks to Sue for allowing the fans the opportunity to show their Hibs class. Proud to be a Hibee.

FranckSuzy
05-08-2015, 07:27 PM
That is a fantastic achievement and can i just add my thanks to Sue for allowing the fans the opportunity to show their Hibs class. Proud to be a Hibee.

Thank you for your donation(s) :thumbsup:

brog
05-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Thank you for your donation(s) :thumbsup:

Great stuff, well done. Can I ask again maybe change the header of this thread to properly reflect your success! :flag:

Islington Hibs
05-08-2015, 08:01 PM
I am in France at the momentt but living in London I can really only make 5/6 games a season. However so impressed with Big Wheels donation and also the positive response of Dempster/ Stubbs to the Allen situation and the need to get us back where we belong when I am back from France ( Monday) I will commit to 2 child season tickets for Kicks for kids.Suzy if you send me a private message with bank details I will set it up on Monday.

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
05-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Great stuff, well done. Can I ask again maybe change the header of this thread to properly reflect your success! :flag:

Thanks, B :aok: The title reflects the number of tickets purchased solely by .netters, which is none too shabby :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
05-08-2015, 08:19 PM
I am in France at the momentt but living in London I can really only make 5/6 games a season. However so impressed with Big Wheels donation and also the positive response of Dempster/ Stubbs to the Allen situation and the need to get us back where we belong when I am back from France ( Monday) I will commit to 2 child season tickets for Kicks for kids.Suzy if you send me a private message with bank details I will set it up on Monday.

GGTTH

That's brilliant, thank you :thumbsup: PM on its way :aok:

brog
06-08-2015, 11:06 AM
Thanks, B :aok: The title reflects the number of tickets purchased solely by .netters, which is none too shabby :thumbsup:

Ah, ok, understood, as you say truly excellent!

FranckSuzy
10-08-2015, 05:25 PM

GGTTH

Donation received :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 31 KfK STs? :aok:

Pretty Boy
10-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Donation received :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to 31 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
10-08-2015, 05:50 PM

Cheers, S!

FranckSuzy
13-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Just wanted to acknowledge the folks over on the Hibees Bounce forum as they've raised £1,650 for Hibs Kids memberships and Kicks for Kids STs :thumbsup: It's great to see the fans coming together for excellent causes like these - the future of our support. GGTTH.

Jonnyboy
13-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Just wanted to acknowledge the folks over on the Hibees Bounce forum as they've raised £1,650 for Hibs Kids memberships and Kicks for Kids STs :thumbsup: It's great to see the fans coming together for excellent causes like these - the future of our support. GGTTH.

:agree: Well done, Bouncers :agree:

FranckSuzy
15-08-2015, 09:10 AM
We're now only a few quid short of raising £25,000, which given we're celebrating the 25th anniversary of Hands Off Hibs today, it is a fitting tribute to our wonderful support:not worth

I will also be purchasing another 38 KfK STs next week, taking us up to 152 and therefore smashing last year's total of 146 :thumbsup: Thank you to everyone who has donated/supported us in some way. GGTTH.

Blaster
15-08-2015, 09:36 AM
We're now only a few quid short of raising £25,000, which given we're celebrating the 25th anniversary of Hands Off Hibs today, it is a fitting tribute to our wonderful support:not worth

I will also be purchasing another 38 KfK STs next week, taking us up to 152 and therefore smashing last year's total of 146 :thumbsup: Thank you to everyone who has donated/supported us in some way. GGTTH.

Great news. Maybe Scott Allan will make a donation from his signing on fee as a thank you back to hibs........😜

FranckSuzy
15-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Here's some of the kids from Bingham Community Centre enjoying their afternoon at ER :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
15-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Here's some of the kids from Bingham Community Centre enjoying their afternoon at ER :thumbsup:

Brilliant!!

MKHIBEE
15-08-2015, 07:43 PM

That is wonderful to see , thank you for posting it.

Billy Whizz
15-08-2015, 07:47 PM
That is wonderful to see , thank you for posting it.

Enjoying the sunshine as well

FranckSuzy
19-08-2015, 10:02 PM
This is the allocation of the 114 KfK tickets bought, so far, and another 38 will be purchased tomorrow = 152 in total :thumbsup:

Street Soccer – 2 tickets

Canongate Youth Project – 6 tickets

MCFB – 6 tickets

Bingham Community Centre – 10 tickets

Pentland Community Centre - 10 tickets

Dads Work – 8 tickets

Kids in Care – 10 tickets

Drylaw Young People's Centre – 4 tickets

Piershill Community Health Flat – 8 tickets

Dean and Cauvin Trust - 4 tickets

The Yard – 4 tickets

Kinship Carers – 4 tickets

Murrayburn Primary School - 4 tickets

FACE - 4 tickets

The Ripple Project – 10 tickets

The Venchie – 10 tickets

St Ninian’s Youth Club – 10 tickets

FranckSuzy
21-08-2015, 06:38 PM
With the additional 38 KfK STs purchased today, that is:

Revenue for our club - £24,800

Total number of season tickets purchased - 320

Benefits to the children - priceless :not worth

Jonnyboy
21-08-2015, 06:42 PM
This is the allocation of the 114 KfK tickets bought, so far, and another 38 will be purchased tomorrow = 152 in total :thumbsup:

Street Soccer – 2 tickets

Canongate Youth Project – 6 tickets

MCFB – 6 tickets

Bingham Community Centre – 10 tickets

Pentland Community Centre - 10 tickets

Dads Work – 8 tickets

Kids in Care – 10 tickets

Drylaw Young People's Centre – 4 tickets

Piershill Community Health Flat – 8 tickets

Dean and Cauvin Trust - 4 tickets

The Yard – 4 tickets

Kinship Carers – 4 tickets

Murrayburn Primary School - 4 tickets

FACE - 4 tickets

The Ripple Project – 10 tickets

The Venchie – 10 tickets

St Ninian’s Youth Club – 10 tickets

With the additional 38 KfK STs purchased today, that is:

Revenue for our club - £24,800

Total number of season tickets purchased - 320

Benefits to the children - priceless :not worth

Proud to be a part of this :agree:

£6.25 a month and anyone can join in :greengrin

FranckSuzy
21-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Proud to be a part of this :agree:

£6.25 a month and anyone can join in :greengrin

Thanks for your help and support, J :aok:

:agree: or any other amount they can afford :wink: Even a couple of quid can, and will, make a difference :thumbsup:

Gerard
21-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Great work done by FS

FranckSuzy
29-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Here's the kids from Bingham, enjoying their day out at ER :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
01-09-2015, 08:33 PM
I received a wee letter and picture today, from one of the children who received a ticket via Friends of Bingham CC and here it is :thumbsup: This is what it's all about so a big thank you to everyone who has supported the fund since it started in 2013 :not worth

Hamish
01-09-2015, 08:44 PM
That's great Susan, as you say makes all the effort worthwhile.

Ronniekirk
01-09-2015, 08:49 PM
:top marks
Here's the kids from Bingham, enjoying their day out at ER :thumbsup:

Good to see youngsters benefiting from the good work done by everyone connected to Leith Links for making this happen
The wee one far left is clearly used to sticking her hand up in class to answer questions Brilliant pose.:top marks

Jonnyboy
01-09-2015, 08:55 PM
I received a wee letter and picture today, from one of the children who received a ticket via Friends of Bingham CC and here it is :thumbsup: This is what it's all about so a big thank you to everyone who has supported the fund since it started in 2013 :not worth

Brilliant!!

bigwheel
01-09-2015, 09:36 PM

That is just wonderful [emoji4]

FranckSuzy
12-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Guess who the kids from Bingham met today..? :wink:

Jonnyboy
12-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Guess who the kids from Bingham met today..? :wink:

Nice one :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
05-10-2015, 08:27 AM
I received another lovely thank you letter yesterday, from Drylaw Young People's Centre :thumbsup:

"Hi,

I am writing to thank you for the tickets received for the Hibs matches so far this season. The tickets have been used for young people from our young people’s centres and also a family that I am currently involved in doing outreach with. All of the young people involved have enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team. We look forward to the next home match against Dumbarton

One of our young people from Drylaw YPC was keen to write a thank you letter for the tickets, which I have attached.

Thanks".

FranckSuzy
15-10-2015, 09:56 PM
I received another lovely 'thank you' letter today from a family who were given tickets from the Pentland Community Centre:

"Hello

Just wanted to thank you for the donated tickets to the Hibs home game on the 28th of September. (Even though it was a draw).

My son-in-law and daughter took my granddaughter (aged 7) to her first football match which she loved. She obviously takes after the family support of Hibs and loves kicking a ball around with the boys at playtime at school and with dad, uncle and granddad at home.

This is a very good scheme as tickets are so expensive these days and it is nice the family can go out to a match which they wouldn’t be able to do otherwise.

With grateful appreciation".

:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
29-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Thanks to a very generous donation received today, plus our sponsor's continued support, we're now just shy of the £27,000 raised mark :thumbsup::not worth

Also, watch out for our Christmas auction where you might just find an ideal present for a loved one :wink: GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
07-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Received this lovely email today:

"May I take this opportunity, on behalf of the children at Pilmeny Youth Centre, to thank you for the match day ticket allocations. The allocation is spread over our varying age groups e.g 8yrs to 14yrs, mainly boys, and the children are very pleased that they have an opportunity to watch the Hibees. Due to family financial issues, most of them would probably never consider attending a game, however we’ve had at least four who have attended with a relative, midweek evening fixtures, and paying at the gate, so there’s a positive “spin-off” to the free ticket allocation.

Many Thanks

PS:- They’ve all found a new hero in Jason Cummings. Its an added bonus that Jason has hit a rich vein of form at the precise time the children have taken up our allocation. Mum’s are worried the boys may now want the Jason hairdo." :thumbsup:

eastterrace
07-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Received this lovely email today:

"May I take this opportunity, on behalf of the children at Pilmeny Youth Centre, to thank you for the match day ticket allocations. The allocation is spread over our varying age groups e.g 8yrs to 14yrs, mainly boys, and the children are very pleased that they have an opportunity to watch the Hibees. Due to family financial issues, most of them would probably never consider attending a game, however we’ve had at least four who have attended with a relative, midweek evening fixtures, and paying at the gate, so there’s a positive “spin-off” to the free ticket allocation.

Many Thanks

PS:- They’ve all found a new hero in Jason Cummings. Its an added bonus that Jason has hit a rich vein of form at the precise time the children have taken up our allocation. Mum’s are worried the boys may now want the Jason hairdo." :thumbsup:

:top marks

FranckSuzy
22-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Another thank you letter was received today:

"Thank you for the 2 Hibs tickets you donated to our group Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh for the month of December. The kids had a great time. Good family fun. Much appreciated".

:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
12-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Another lovely 'thank you' was received today, from the Drylaw Young People's Centre:

"Happy New Year! I am writing to thank you for the tickets received for the Hibs matches over the festive period. The tickets continue to be used for young people from our young people’s centres and also a family that I am currently involved in doing outreach with. All of the young people involved have enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team. We look forward to the next home match against St Mirren".

wookie70
12-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Suzy,

Ii help run a youth club in Midlothian and also have previous ties with another youth club in the same area. Is there a way of applying for tickets and if so what is the criteria. Cheers

FranckSuzy
12-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Suzy,

Ii help run a youth club in Midlothian and also have previous ties with another youth club in the same area. Is there a way of applying for tickets and if so what is the criteria. Cheers

Hi S

That is no problem but the tickets will be for next season now :aok: If you drop me a PM nearer the summer, I can sort it out then.

Cheers.

wookie70
12-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Will do. We just got another year of funding so we will still be going strong and it will be nice to take them to see a game in the Top League!