PDA

View Full Version : Ticket pods v Livingston

onlyonesauzee4
10-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Can anyone confirm whether the usual ticket pods selling tickets on the night will be open ahead of the game tomorrow night?

Cheers :D

scoopyboy
10-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Can anyone confirm whether the usual ticket pods selling tickets on the night will be open ahead of the game tomorrow night?

They will be.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2015, 07:25 PM

Go to the ticket office before the game and get the loyalty points?

Carheenlea
10-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Go to the ticket office before the game and get the loyalty points?

That might explain the long queues prior to kick off on Saturday. I was going to grab a Cowdenbeath ticket but the queues put me off and will try again tomorrow night. I wondered why so many were queuing at office as opposed to the pods wherever they wanted to go, but the loyalty points might be why.

Danderhall Hibs
10-03-2015, 08:32 PM
That might explain the long queues prior to kick off on Saturday. I was going to grab a Cowdenbeath ticket but the queues put me off and will try again tomorrow night. I wondered why so many were queuing at office as opposed to the pods wherever they wanted to go, but the loyalty points might be why.

Do it online and print at home to avoid the queues?

Carheenlea
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Do it online and print at home to avoid the queues?

Don`t think you can print your own for away games? I`ll have a look though. Failing that, I`ll just buy one online and collect at office - the collections window is usually a short and quick moving queue.

Billy Whizz
10-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Don`t think you can print your own for away games? I`ll have a look though. Failing that, I`ll just buy one online and collect at office - the collections window is usually a short and quick moving queue.

You can't, think the posters were getting confused between tomorrow's game, and Saturdays game

Speedy
10-03-2015, 09:21 PM

Aye, it was heaving. Will be loyalty points related.

I ended up just paying at the gate...if I miss out on important tickets by 5 points :furious::greengrin

Hermit Crab
10-03-2015, 11:50 PM

The windows were open after the game for the purchase of tickets. I seen a couple of folk buying tickets for cowdenbeath at full time.

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2015, 12:41 PM

You can't, think the posters were getting confused between tomorrow's game, and Saturdays game

Apologies - the thread title threw me. I thought we were talking about a home game.

CallumLaidlaw
11-03-2015, 12:44 PM

you cant but if you order today by 1st class post, you'll have it tomorrow. I alsways get my hibs tickets the day after I've ordered them.

Mathias Jack
11-03-2015, 05:13 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5261

Got mines already but, if you haven't....