PDA

View Full Version : Farid's Return

ScottM1875
10-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Playing for the U20's today 👍 I'm guessing that means that there's not long at all until he's back playing first team football, if he can get in the team...

J-C
10-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Playing for the U20's today  I'm guessing that means that there's not long at all until he's back playing first team football, if he can get in the team...

He'll need more than a game or two with the U20's to get his match fitness back but good news nontheless.

HibsNutter
10-03-2015, 01:30 PM
When fit, he is our best striker imo, he can also play as an old fashioned target man, something which we lack at the moment. It will be a fantastic boost to get him back in for the run in.

Bracksy
10-03-2015, 01:42 PM
When fit, he is our best striker imo, he can also play as an old fashioned target man, something which we lack at the moment. It will be a fantastic boost to get him back in for the run in.
He's just scored!

SlickShoes
10-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Another month and half of semi regular football matches like today and he will be able to make a contribution. I'm glad we aren't desperate for him back and rushing his rehab.

10-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Another month and half of semi regular football matches like today and he will be able to make a contribution. I'm glad we aren't desperate for him back and rushing his rehab.

Was saying that on saturday, we are in a good position where we have plenty other very good strikers so we can afford to give him as much time as he needs to get himself fit again. Couple of years ago we would be having to rush him back and there would be a lot of pressure on him to get back.

Glad to see him back again and even getting a goal. Hopefully not long now till we see him back in contention for the first team. He will have to work hard to prove he deserevs to get right back in the squad though.