PDA

View Full Version : Player stats on official site?

TheGreenMan
09-03-2015, 11:07 PM
Was just having a look on the site and cant see any stats for goalscorers/assists/pass completion/tackles/interceptions etc.

With all the stats that go about these days would be interested to see how our players are performing individually. If our games and players aren't tracked to the same level as higher leagues then I think there is an opportunity for some more data analysis from someone at Hibs. I'm sure I've read in the past we use pro-zone or some equivalent for managers information so I'm sure its easy to get the data.

Andy74
09-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Was just having a look on the site and cant see any stats for goalscorers/assists/pass completion/tackles/interceptions etc.

With all the stats that go about these days would be interested to see how our players are performing individually. If our games and players aren't tracked to the same level as higher leagues then I think there is an opportunity for some more data analysis from someone at Hibs. I'm sure I've read in the past we use pro-zone or some equivalent for managers information so I'm sure its easy to get the data.

The club now do a massive amount on this on our players and other teams and players.

Billy is the man for it.

Getting some more info on the site would be good.

The_Exile
09-03-2015, 11:13 PM
The club now do a massive amount on this on our players and other teams and players.

Billy is the man for it.

Getting some more info on the site would be good.

Or not. Don't want to do the oppositions scouting for them! :greengrin

TheGreenMan
09-03-2015, 11:17 PM
I think if possible there should be a section on the site for us to see in depth stats on everything. For example another i'd be interested in seeing is distance covered to see who runs the most, as its not always who you'd think. I'm sure they said during a Chelsea game it was Fabregas who has covered the most ground which I was surprised at being a playmaker. For us you'd think Stevenson must be in front on average distances, he never stops :agree:

Andy74
09-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Or not. Don't want to do the oppositions scouting for them! :greengrin

Indeed. A wee bit info on assists and stuff would be fine.