PDA

View Full Version : Have you renewed/bought a season ticket for next season?

Pages : [1] 2

matty_f
09-03-2015, 08:30 PM
That's the season tickets released for next season, the club is night and day from the one that people bought season tickets for this time last year.

We were on a downward trajectory last season, this season the opposite is true. Things are undoubtedly looking up for the club, even if we don't get promoted this season there is no disputing the progress that has been made by Stubbs and co.

So this is a simple 'pulse check' to see who's on board for next season. Have you renewed, or are you going to renew?

Andy74
09-03-2015, 08:33 PM
That's the season tickets released for next season, the club is night and day from the one that people bought season tickets for this time last year.

We were on a downward trajectory last season, this season the opposite is true. Things are undoubtedly looking up for the club, even if we don't get promoted this season there is no disputing the progress that has been made by Stubbs and co.

So this is a simple 'pulse check' to see who's on board for next season. Have you renewed, or are you going to renew?

Can't vote on phone but yes, renewed for me and my daughter.

wookie70
09-03-2015, 08:35 PM
As I am in the FF Lower there is no advantage to renewing early so I'll take my time.

eastterrace
09-03-2015, 08:38 PM

will be renewing but i pay upfront so will be end of march for me and my wife.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-03-2015, 08:40 PM
I will be renewing for sure

Onion
09-03-2015, 08:50 PM
need to know how many points you get for a 15/16 ST before committing. Can't believe they've omitted this essential detail 😳

semaj64
09-03-2015, 09:00 PM
Waiting till payday to renew for me and daughter

HibeeSince82
09-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Renewed today

pontius pilate
09-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Getting my first one usually been a walk up but rather have a season ticket

cmcd
09-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Yes

matty_f
09-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Here's a wee blog I've written about season ticket purchases.

http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/

SteveHFC
09-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Will be renewing before the early bird deadline :agree:

HibsNutter
09-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Yes +3

Gerard
09-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Yes payment plan.

Pretty Boy
09-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Can't vote on phone but yes.

Was never any doubt I would but glad to see a bit positivity around the launch.

Ozyhibby
09-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Will be buying my first for my boy and I since the 'bag of sweeties' summer.
The change in culture at the club deserves a reward.
Need to start beating the yams now.

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Nearly done it just now but want to phone and add a seat - not sure if the one next to me is free as I can't add it online.

Will phone in the morning and order my 4.

Hibeewilly
09-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Definitely renewing my four no question as I would have done if we were still toiling! Once a Hibee......................

Sir David Gray
09-03-2015, 10:38 PM
I haven't yet but I definitely will before the early bird deadline.

I really hope we're playing in the Premiership next season but regardless, I'm looking forward to next season.

I haven't said that for a few years.

MyJo
09-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Ive put this on another thread but seems more appropriate for this one so copy and pasted :greengrin

Didn't renew for this season for various reasons, initally held off waiting to see what division we would be in and the combination of god-awful football, relegation, £410 for a ticket and no payment plan by the time we had started to get our act together under Stubbs meant I was out for the year.

The difference from then to now is remarkable, Its like a completely different club and thanks to the efforts of Dempster and Stubbs they have got two lapsed season ticket holders back on board from day 1 with an extra kids season ticket bought for good measure. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Onwards and Upwards

Thecat23
09-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Not yet but will do soon.

kaimendhibs
09-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Can't vote on phone but renewed today

Hermit Crab
10-03-2015, 12:10 AM
No but I'm going to via payment plan.

Oscar T Grouch
10-03-2015, 07:33 AM
Can't vote but I renewed yesterday. My mate who gave up his ST a couple of years back is also going to get one now👍.

GreenCastle
10-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Yes plus 4 others.

Massive improvements have been made this season and ER has been an enjoyable place to visit once again.

The football on show is a joy to warch at times and we now have players that care and have the basic skills plus more we were asking for.

The club needs us if we are to maintain this level of player.

DTS
10-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Renewing tomorrow before the livi game as I can't do it online because I need to prove I'm still a student

matty_f
10-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Question for the 'no' responders - what would change your mind or is it because you can't?

dangermouse
10-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Waiting to find out if my son decides to go to college but will renew before early bird offer runs out.

Aldo
10-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Question for the 'no' responders - what would change your mind or is it because you can't?

I would snap up a ST now if I could however with work and family life it just wouldn't add up. I've tried (and am trying) to get both home and away as often as possible this season. I've not been much this season because of this but have been more so far this season then probably the last couple so I'm getting there.

What annoys me though Matty is some folk think that because you've not got a ST that your not committed to the cause and are a glory Hunter. Each individual's circumstances is different.

I will be at the SF (if I can get a ticket) along with a non Hibs fan (East Fife fan and I think I've turned him towards the Hibs) as he asked immediately after the final whistle if I was going and to get him a ticket. If wanting to see the team I've supported for over 40 years at a cup SF at Hamden makes me a glory hunter then guess what I'm a glory hunter.

This is not a dig at you Matty just responding and frustrated at some folks attitude towards others.

GGTTH

Thecat23
10-03-2015, 09:07 AM
I would snap up a ST now if I could however with work and family life it just wouldn't add up. I've tried (and am trying) to get both home and away as often as possible this season. I've not been much this season because of this but have been more so far this season then probably the last couple so I'm getting there.

What annoys me though Matty is some folk think that because you've not got a ST that your not committed to the cause and are a glory Hunter. Each individual's circumstances is different.

I will be at the SF (if I can get a ticket) along with a non Hibs fan (East Fife fan and I think I've turned him towards the Hibs) as he asked immediately after the final whistle if I was going and to get him a ticket. If wanting to see the team I've supported for over 40 years at a cup SF at Hamden makes me a glory hunter then guess what I'm a glory hunter.

This is not a dig at you Matty just responding and frustrated at some folks attitude towards others.

GGTTH

Well said!!

Andy74
10-03-2015, 09:21 AM

GGTTH

The discussion is usually around those that can but don't.

bobbyhibs1983
10-03-2015, 09:22 AM

I bought a season ticket for this season(last minute thing) and for me i cannot see myself buying a season ticket for next season.
For me i feel i have just lost intrest in hibs.I cant really put my finger on it really i just dont think i have the same passion for going anymore.Im sure there are other issues with me personally.
I guess i dont feel a connection with hibs anymore as another point for me .

As for the game against falkirk i wont be going,if we are lucky enough to get to a final, i wont go as well.

Jay
10-03-2015, 10:00 AM
I'm trying but student issues are delaying it. Hopefully resolved soon. Cash too, no payment plan. :)

Billy Whizz
10-03-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm trying but student issues are delaying it. Hopefully resolved soon. Cash too, no payment plan. :)

Should get more points for paying cash Mrs. S😄

Jay
10-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Should get more points for paying cash Mrs. S😄

Hee hee I just want the tickets :)

green&left
10-03-2015, 10:18 AM
I bought a season ticket for this season(last minute thing) and for me i cannot see myself buying a season ticket for next season.
For me i feel i have just lost intrest in hibs.I cant really put my finger on it really i just dont think i have the same passion for going anymore.Im sure there are other issues with me personally.

As for the game against falkirk i wont be going,if we are lucky enough to get to a final, i wont go as well.

Why you still wasting time on a Hibs forum then?

Bill Milne
10-03-2015, 10:34 AM
I would renew anyway so I decided to get the pain over and done with now rather than later. If it helps AS sort out his team pronto, that will do me!!

lord bunberry
10-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Ill do mine this week. I'm going to switch back over to the east next season, what happened to the plans to relocate the singing section to the FF?

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Definitely renewing before the deadline along with 4 others .... have to coordinate with my mucker coz we will probably want to move seats. I have wanted the FF upper for ages, but the lower is cheaper for his kids so I'll probably be FF lower again.

As has been said by Lord Bunberry , it looks like the prospect of an FF lower ( or even upper ) singing section has been bumped for next season, which to my mind is a pity. I think that during the next 12 months its something the club really need to start taking a serious look at.

oneone73
10-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Just renewed, through payment plan. Still waiting on email confirmation though. Anyone know how long that should take?

Gatecrasher
10-03-2015, 11:57 AM
I will be renewing before the early bird deadline.

The Gorf
10-03-2015, 12:14 PM

GGTTH
100% this. I've been a ST holder in the past but my circumstances changed dramatically. I have been going when I can. Would love to be able to afford a ST again but just can't.

Seveno
10-03-2015, 01:14 PM

I enjoyed reading the blog. I renewed yesterday and sent money to HSL. Like you, it is also a family thing as I go with my brother who travels down from Montrose. We were both brought up as Hibbies by our Dad so it has always been in the family.

KdyHby
10-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Got my season ticket, and 308 loyalty points

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2015, 01:57 PM
100% this. I've been a ST holder in the past but my circumstances changed dramatically. I have been going when I can. Would love to be able to afford a ST again but just can't.

I don't think anybody in your position needs to explain anything TG ... I've been there myself. You are just as good a fan as anybody else mate :aok: As someone else said, it will be more interesting to hear from the can but wont folk.

Stevie Reid
10-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Was never in doubt anyway, but very pleased with the prices and deals for next season. Will be done before the early bird deadline.

edinburghhibee
10-03-2015, 03:23 PM
I'm on the fence again this year we have been playing some great football however I had a season ticket last season and due to work and playing football myself I only managed 4 games. Add to that I now have a wedding and house move to pay for I've a feeling it'll be like this year and just paying the walk up prices as often as I can. Still buying the merchandise and stuff tho so putting in as much as possible. Moan the hibees!!!

The Gorf
10-03-2015, 03:23 PM
I don't think anybody in your position needs to explain anything TG ... I've been there myself. You are just as good a fan as anybody else mate :aok: As someone else said, it will be more interesting to hear from the can but wont folk.
Cheers for that. I have been to quite a few and was at the Berwick game. I even bought two tickets by mistake up in section 42 row HH and tried to sell them on the PM forum but the seats were just too far up the back of the East. In the end I donated them to Leith Links for FranckSuzy to give out to some kids. I got lower down seats in Row Y. :agree:

matty_f
10-03-2015, 03:27 PM
The thread isn't intended to have a go at anyone, just measuring interest and seeing how folk are feeling about the club and next season just now.

P.s. Thanks for the comments on the blog :aok:

Stevie Reid
10-03-2015, 03:32 PM

Good work Matty, really well written and I share many of your views on renewing also.

SlickShoes
10-03-2015, 03:47 PM
I want to but I am skint, it's more often than not easier and cheaper for me to go to away games now that I don't live in Edinburgh so that's generally what I do now, last time I was at ER was the play off...

Pete
10-03-2015, 04:06 PM

On the other hand, I have never felt more connected with the club than I do right now. It must be those "other things personally" in your case as Leeann and the club are doing a fantastic job on and off the pitch this season.

I'm in (when I'm flush). I might even drag myself along to the semi as well.

Albanian Hibs
10-03-2015, 04:07 PM
I will be renewing and also getting my son one too

Albanian Hibs
10-03-2015, 04:09 PM

Why are you on here then if you have lost all interest in Hibs?

Allant1981
10-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Im in 2 minds, wish they had an option to buy a block of tickets rather than for the whole season, obviously they wouldnt be cat a games, i can only make it every 2nd weekend so up until the fixtures are out i dont know if its worth my while but if they said you can pay for x amount just now then id do that. If that all makes sense!!!

jdships
10-03-2015, 04:20 PM

GGTTH

Well said :top marks

10-03-2015, 04:21 PM

GGTTH

Well put Aldo. I do have a season ticket and will be renewing but that absolutely doens't mean I love hibs any more than you do or make me an "uber fan", i'm simply fortunate that my circumstances have made it possible for me to have one.

However, as someone rightly mentioned on another thread, it'll be interesting to see if the people who are staying away till Petrie is gone will be wanting semi-final tickets.

erin go bragh
10-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Renewed mine and the three kids today . On my phone so cant vote .

Ggtth

FranckSuzy
10-03-2015, 05:26 PM

Sorry to hear that but by donating tickets to the Berwick game, you helped children from a communty centre who wouldn't have been able to attend otherwise. That was a really decent thing to do :agree: :aok:

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2015, 06:17 PM
I gave up and found it a lot easier than i thought it would be. With the amount of games that's on the telly and being able to watch the whole games on Hibstv a day or so later i have been able to get my Hibs fix.

I think the new season ticket deal is good, and its made me think about getting one. It will depend on us going up though, i'm not getting one for this division, for me its not worth the time and effort these days.

10-03-2015, 07:06 PM
There are of course people who have work/family commitments/live too far away etc etc that cant get a season ticket which is completely understandable. But there are people out there who are able to come along but choose not to then suddenly pop up when a trip to hampden comes about which is a little annoying.

PerfectlyFranck
10-03-2015, 07:26 PM
I don't know if I'll be able to attend many games, but I'll be purchasing a season ticket.
Various changes within the club and on the pitch have been very positive so far.
It's worth putting money towards a set-up that has finally offered changes and looks to be pushing in the right direction.

If we achieve promotion, it should be a very exciting time to be a Hibs fan.
I worry about what will happen to the squad should we fail to achieve this, early ST sales will hopefully wrap up as many contracts as possible.

(I voted for the bottom option, by mistake, if any admins can change that to buying a ST!)

HibbyKeith
10-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Just renewed.

I believe! :gwa:

rcarter1
10-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Cant do Seasons for practical reasons, but will contribute to HSL and go to the odd games.

emerald green
10-03-2015, 07:54 PM
I received a letter, plus booklet, about 2015/16 season tickets signed by Leeann Dempster today.

I hope I'm not being slow here, but there's a part of the letter which says........ "This season ticket campaign marks a change in how we communicate with supporters. The majority of our current season ticket holders will receive their renewal information electronically, which allows us to deliver a more personal and tailored service, as well as reducing the cost."

Can anyone clarify what the bit in bold means please? In previous years I just completed a form (which was sent to me by the club each year inviting me to renew my season ticket) for the eleven month payment plan and handed it in person at the ticket office.

I certainly intend to renew again as an early bird this year, but any clarity on the above would be much appreciated.

Jack
10-03-2015, 08:55 PM
I received a letter, plus booklet, about 2015/16 season tickets signed by Leeann Dempster today.

I hope I'm not being slow here, but there's a part of the letter which says........ "This season ticket campaign marks a change in how we communicate with supporters. The majority of our current season ticket holders will receive their renewal information electronically, which allows us to deliver a more personal and tailored service, as well as reducing the cost."

Can anyone clarify what the bit in bold means please? In previous years I just completed a form (which was sent to me by the club each year inviting me to renew my season ticket) for the eleven month payment plan and handed it in person at the ticket office.

I certainly intend to renew again as an early bird this year, but any clarity on the above would be much appreciated.

I think all it means is you're getting nothing through the post!

Houchy
10-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Not yet but will do as soon as I know what country I'll be living in. If I'm still in easy commuting distance I will.

SteveHFC
10-03-2015, 09:49 PM
How does the monthly payment plan work?

HibbyKeith
10-03-2015, 09:57 PM
How does the monthly payment plan work?

Purchase your season ticket via the site then select payment plan rather than debit/credit card at the payment options.

There is then section from zebra finance, your details, bank details, employment etc then they do a credit check. providing everything is good you receive an email with a link to enter the unique pin that they have text you.

11 monthly installments interest free are taken from your account. job done.

enjoy the footy for £32 a month. :flag:

SteveHFC
10-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Purchase your season ticket via the site then select payment plan rather than debit/credit card at the payment options.

There is then section from zebra finance, your details, bank details, employment etc then they do a credit check. providing everything is good you receive an email with a link to enter the unique pin that they have text you.

11 monthly installments interest free are taken from your account. job done.

enjoy the footy for £32 a month. :flag:

Thanks mate.

Thinking of doing this instead of paying upfront. :aok:

Mikey
10-03-2015, 09:59 PM

See post 32.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?299148-Official-Site-HIBERNIAN-LAUNCH-2015-2016-SEASON-TICKET-CAMPAIGN/page2

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Renewed. Stubbs is a breath of fresh air, after years of downward drift.

HibbyKeith
10-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Thanks mate.

Thinking of doing this instead of paying upfront. :aok:

Both myself and the auld man have just done ours tonight. We used the payment plan last year also. nothing to lose with it being interest free.

Your left with more beer money for the weekend this way :cheers: :greengrin

PatHead
10-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Will renew just waiting on 2 friends confirming if they are going to buy STs to sort out seats. They were both lapsed but are keen due to positive vibes these days.

Northernhibee
10-03-2015, 10:19 PM
I live over 100 miles away and am lucky to get one weekend off a month in my job - still if I can afford it I'll be getting a season ticket. This team deserves it.

CraigHibee
10-03-2015, 10:21 PM
i renewed yesterday :flag:

Bishop Hibee
10-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Just renewed. All for goals and glory :gwa:

erin go bragh
10-03-2015, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=hibbykeith;4322345]Purchase your season ticket via the site then select payment plan rather than debit/credit card at the payment options.

No credit check HK . A friend of a friend got one on the finance last season when he was bankrupt !

Ggtth

HibbyKeith
10-03-2015, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=hibbykeith;4322345]Purchase your season ticket via the site then select payment plan rather than debit/credit card at the payment options.

No credit check HK . A friend of a friend got one on the finance last season when he was bankrupt !

Ggtth

I mention a credit check when I done mine earlier. whether they actually check is a different matter though. :greengrin

KWJ
10-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Commute is a bit of a bitch unfortunately :(

Sir David Gray
10-03-2015, 11:20 PM

That's a poor excuse! :bitchy:

:wink:

DTS
10-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know when the ticket office will be open until tomorrow as i want to renew before the game?

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2015, 12:08 AM

Oh here we go..... Its too far, the snow is 10 feet deep, there are Polar Bears outside, I cant find my sledge dogs, the Skidoo is broken. Same old excuses. :greengrin

Jay
11-03-2015, 07:28 AM
Does anyone know when the ticket office will be open until tomorrow as i want to renew before the game?

I don't know actual times but the girl in the TO told me they were open before KO as my son has to sort out his student details with them.

DTS
11-03-2015, 09:17 AM
I don't know actual times but the girl in the TO told me they were open before KO as my son has to sort out his student details with them.
Perfect I'm the exact same

hibseleven
11-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Three of us renewed this morning and we have a virgin member joining the group too i believe. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav it!!!!

KdyHby
11-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Very nice touch to get an Email from Leeann expressing gratitude for purchasing a season ticket!

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2015, 01:03 PM
The E Mail I received telling me about the ST campaign mentioned the distance I travel to games. I realise its a generic letter and maybe that bit was probably in every letter, but if not they must have something set up to include that bit depending on your address. Nice touch if so.

Lofty
11-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Just renewed mine now, via finance and had approval :)

What are these loyalty points all about?

SteveHFC
11-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Just renewed mine now, via finance and had approval :)

What are these loyalty points all about?

We're guaranteed tickets for every away game bud.

We should also get extra points for renewing early :cb

Andy74
11-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Very nice touch to get an Email from Leeann expressing gratitude for purchasing a season ticket!

Eh? Never got that!

Renfrew_Hibby
11-03-2015, 01:45 PM
What would you do...?

Having been a season ticket holder from 1994 to 2013 and witnessing countless heartache I've been unable to renew the last couple of years due to work and family commitments as I can only make half a dozen home games a season, it just not justifiable moneywise.

The thought of missing a hampden SC final gets me down though, couldn't bare it!

So should we make it past Falkirk I would imagine if I bought a ST then I should get a ticket but whats my chances if I didn't?
By my reckoning I will have 20-25 loyalty points by the time of the final... Any clever clogs out there have any idea if that would be enough? Or do I blow £360 on a ST that I will only be able to use 6-8 times?

Wife would kill me!

mutley
11-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Haven't renewed yet, and trying to convince myself that due to the amount of games I miss, it probably isn't worth it for me............ However I have no doubt that I'll argue against myself and renew anyway

MB62
11-03-2015, 02:12 PM

I don't think there is anything that would change my mind TBH. I have a right problem, mentally, with dragging myself out of the house on a freezing cold night to then sit in the freezing cold for 2 hours.
I know it doesn't suit the club, but the facility they provide to buy tickets on line, choose your own seat in whatever part of the ground you choose, then print your ticket at home, is absolutely fantastic and suits me perfectly. I will no doubt be at most games next season but the club will get my money on a game to game basis as that's what suits me.

In saying that, I don't know what they intend to charge as a 'walk up' basis next season, if it's still £22 then it might be worthwhile just buying one anyway.

H18S NX
11-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Bought my 2 yesterday,did'nt get an email though

KdyHby
11-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Eh? Never got that!

I paid in full at the TO yesterday. Possibly other purchase methods take time to be validated and acknowledged?

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2015, 02:32 PM
I voted 'no, and I'm not going to' on the basis that it sounds like something I would actually say, although I probably will renew.

SteveHFC
11-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Trying to decide whether to do the monthly payment or just pay all upfront.

emerald green
11-03-2015, 06:03 PM
See post 32.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?299148-Official-Site-HIBERNIAN-LAUNCH-2015-2016-SEASON-TICKET-CAMPAIGN/page2

OK thanks. :aok:

PatHead
12-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Did it today online. Very easy.

Wish Hibs had a counter on the official site giving an idea as to how they are going.

DaveF
13-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Just renewed mine online in 2 mins.

Apologies to all in the West Upper who to put up with me :greengrin

Jay
13-03-2015, 12:57 PM
Nope student concessions turning out to be a nightmare. Can anybody tell me if they have written confirmation of a college or uni place for next season? I would imagine not many considering it's still March.
TO won't give student concession unless he can prove now he is going to be a student and then show his student card By 1st Oct. How can he prove he is going to be a student now? Can it not just be that you show the card by 1st Òct? College refuse to stamp the form because the places don't go out until May/June. If I wait until then I won't get the early bird option.
Why is giving Hibs money so difficult sometimes?

Allant1981
13-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Nope student concessions turning out to be a nightmare. Can anybody tell me if they have written confirmation of a college or uni place for next season? I would imagine not many considering it's still March.
TO won't give student concession unless he can prove now he is going to be a student and then show his student card By 1st Oct. How can he prove he is going to be a student now? Can it not just be that you show the card by 1st Òct? College refuse to stamp the form because the places don't go out until May/June. If I wait until then I won't get the early bird option.
Why is giving Hibs money so difficult sometimes?

To be fair you must be able to see where they are coming from, what if he doesnt get a place at college? Then hibs have issued a cheaper ticket when they didnt need to. Not ideal i know

Gerard
13-03-2015, 02:14 PM
What would you do...?

Having been a season ticket holder from 1994 to 2013 and witnessing countless heartache I've been unable to renew the last couple of years due to work and family commitments as I can only make half a dozen home games a season, it just not justifiable moneywise.

The thought of missing a hampden SC final gets me down though, couldn't bare it!

So should we make it past Falkirk I would imagine if I bought a ST then I should get a ticket but whats my chances if I didn't?
By my reckoning I will have 20-25 loyalty points by the time of the final... Any clever clogs out there have any idea if that would be enough? Or do I blow £360 on a ST that I will only be able to use 6-8 times?

Wife would kill me!
I would consider buying a corp hospitality ticket.

Jay
13-03-2015, 02:29 PM
To be fair you must be able to see where they are coming from, what if he doesnt get a place at college? Then hibs have issued a cheaper ticket when they didnt need to. Not ideal i know

He still needs to show his student card before 1st oct so if he doesn't get a place he won't get a card. People could be offered a place and get the form stamped, get the cheap ST and decide not to go hence the fact the student cards still need shown. The form is a waste of time IMO. It doesn't prove they are a student, only intent.

Joe's ice cream
13-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Completed renewal for both son and my own tickets yesterday, very slick process now online compared to previous years- huge benift to be able to use the monthly payment option.

iwasthere1972
13-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Quick question. I've had a season ticket for the FF Upper for the last the last two seasons. I'm definitely going to renew for next season but was thinking about going in the FF Lower but top level. Obviously not as good a view as the Upper but is the view of the pitch okay. I'm going to sit there before I buy but in the meantime I was just wondering.

hibsfan7
13-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Yes I renewed mine on Wednesday before the game still not got any loayalty points for this season's season ticket though but got an email from Leann thanking me for renewing

liamh2202
13-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Quick question. I've had a season ticket for the FF Upper for the last the last two seasons. I'm definitely going to renew for next season but was thinking about going in the FF Lower but top level. Obviously not as good a view as the Upper but is the view of the pitch okay. I'm going to sit there before I buy but in the meantime I was just wondering.

View is good but just bear in mind there are no available seats apart from singles any higher than row f in the centre three sections. I have bought one for me and my son

The_Exile
13-03-2015, 04:21 PM

View of the pitch is fine up there, but you'll be lucky to get more than a single seat as we had to move from the 2nd top row when I got my 6 year old's half ST to roughly half way up the stand as there wasn't any more than single seats unless you were happy to go right into the corner.

shezer
13-03-2015, 04:43 PM
In the event of a cup final-Are folks who buy a Season ticket for next year going to get a chance to get one cup final ticket each? Thanks

iwasthere1972
13-03-2015, 05:00 PM
View is good but just bear in mind there are no available seats apart from singles any higher than row f in the centre three sections. I have bought one for me and my son

View of the pitch is fine up there, but you'll be lucky to get more than a single seat as we had to move from the 2nd top row when I got my 6 year old's half ST to roughly half way up the stand as there wasn't any more than single seats unless you were happy to go right into the corner.

Cheers folks. It's only for me anyway. Think that will be my plan for next season.

greenlex
13-03-2015, 05:19 PM
In the event of a cup final-Are folks who buy a Season ticket for next year going to get a chance to get one cup final ticket each? Thanks Your loyalty points would be cranked up so there's a great chance you would get one

shezer
13-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Your loyalty points would be cranked up so there's a great chance you would get one Thanks.Would they go up for this years cup final?

Ringothedog
13-03-2015, 07:32 PM
I tried to buy mine using finance on Monday. I hadn't heard anything by Wednesday so contacted zebra. They can't find my application. I then emailed hibs, guess what ? Still no reply. I will try and phone them tomorrow to find out what is happening.

matty_f
20-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Noticed on twitter tonight that Farid El Alagui and Scott Robertson had taken to twitter to thank a couple of fans for buying season tickets for next season.

Great touch again, and another good example of the club getting it right.

oneone73
20-03-2015, 08:48 PM
I tried to buy mine using finance on Monday. I hadn't heard anything by Wednesday so contacted zebra. They can't find my application. I then emailed hibs, guess what ? Still no reply. I will try and phone them tomorrow to find out what is happening.

I had the same problem. Turned out I'd missed the Review Order stage. Sorted now - and I've had my thank-you email from Leeann ☺

lucky
21-03-2015, 12:29 AM
I've renewed online. The process is very quick. Still think at £360 it is overpriced. But couldn't handle the hassle of trying to get a seat beside my mates as a walk up fan.

TrinityHibs
21-03-2015, 08:23 AM
Done it.

21-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Renewed yesterday on the payment plan. Quite a few questions to wade through if you've moved house or job recently, but that's standard for any credit deal so not really a moan at Hibs.

semaj64
21-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Does anyone know if Ticket Office is open tomorrow as my daughter will need to show student id etc. before I can purchase her season ticket?

Billy Whizz
21-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know if Ticket Office is open tomorrow as my daughter will need to show student id etc. before I can purchase her season ticket?

Of course it will be open, give yourself a bit of time though, as it could be quite busy with Match ticket sales

semaj64
21-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Of course it will be open, give yourself a bit of time though, as it could be quite busy with Match ticket sales

Cheers

lucky
21-03-2015, 11:45 AM
I like the email Hibs are sending out after you purchase a ST. Another good touch

green day
22-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Have not had a season for a few years, just picked and chose games.

It all just feels so good just now compared to the last few years, so..............

Just bought 3 season tickets for Me, Son (whos first game was Berwick cup match), Dad (who has never had a season ticket in his life!)

Its good to be back !!

pontius pilate
22-03-2015, 10:22 AM
For disabled tickets Does it have to be bought outright or can you do that on a payment plan? If anybody could help out cheers

Also lets do this today hibs at work so can't make it
GGTTH

DTS
22-03-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm still waiting on my letter from zebra finance to do the checks for the payment plan and I renewed the day of the Livingston game

HibbyKeith
22-03-2015, 11:52 AM
I like the email Hibs are sending out after you purchase a ST. Another good touch

Still not got mine,renewed a couple of weeks ago. Have had all the stuff through from zebra finance too.

Agree though it's a nice touch.

hibee_girl
22-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Renewed our 2 today

MKHIBEE
24-03-2015, 09:19 AM
I have just bought my first ever Hibs season ticket, I live in Northampton and work 2 out of 3 weekends so no idea how many games I will get to but what the hell,it's in a good cause and I am now fortunate enough to be able to afford it.

Gatecrasher
24-03-2015, 09:50 AM
We usually pay our ST's at the TO but we haven't had any forms through, Do we pay them without the forms now?

FranckSuzy
24-03-2015, 10:14 AM
I have just bought my first ever Hibs season ticket, I live in Northampton and work 2 out of 3 weekends so no idea how many games I will get to but what the hell,it's in a good cause and I am now fortunate enough to be able to afford it.

:thumbsup: Great effort.

Jay
24-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Student issues resolved, 2 bought yesterday :)

Danderhall Hibs
24-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Noticed on twitter tonight that Farid El Alagui and Scott Robertson had taken to twitter to thank a couple of fans for buying season tickets for next season.

Great touch again, and another good example of the club getting it right.

Didn't send me one.

Still not got mine,renewed a couple of weeks ago. Have had all the stuff through from zebra finance too.

Agree though it's a nice touch.

Didn't send me one.

What's going on Hibs?

Brightside
24-03-2015, 01:43 PM
1 adult 1 kid CTU West Lower.

The Harp
24-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Renewed mine with CTU for the FF Upper this morning.
Here's hoping we're watching top tier football next season.:pray:

MountcastleHibs
24-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Renewed on Sunday through the website on the payment plan and had absolutely no correspondence. How long has it taken for others to hear?

SteveHFC
24-03-2015, 04:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xZsdFw-Uo

CB_NO3
24-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Just got mine :thumbsup:

greenginger
24-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Was down this afternoon and renewed 5 tickets for our group.

Bad news for the Club , we are all Seniors now. :greengrin

Good news for the Club, I bought an adult ticket for my daughter.

Tynie01011973
24-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Renewed on Sunday through the website on the payment plan and had absolutely no correspondence. How long has it taken for others to hear?

I got the confirmation letter from Zebra about 4-5 days after completing Online Application.

:aok:

cabbageandribs1875
24-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Season ticket sales flying high

It is now two weeks since the launch of the 2015-2016 season ticket campaign, We Are Hibernian FC. We have been delighted with the response from supporters, with sales tracking higher during the first two week period compared to any of the previous five seasons.

CorrieHibs
24-03-2015, 06:21 PM
This might be a daft question however....My cousin and I are looking to get seats together on the pay plan. How does that work through the Eticket as we would be signing up together but would be paying separately using our own bank accounts and details?

lord bunberry
25-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Renewed our 3 yesterday, I've moved back to the East next season, 1 season in the FF is more than I can take:greengrin

kaimendhibs
25-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Season ticket sales flying high

It is now two weeks since the launch of the 2015-2016 season ticket campaign, We Are Hibernian FC. We have been delighted with the response from supporters, with sales tracking higher during the first two week period compared to any of the previous five seasons.

This is great news, hopefully we can shift loads 😄

matty_f
25-03-2015, 09:04 PM
This is great news, hopefully we can shift loads 

I would imagine that if we beat Falkirk in the semi, and the final tickets are sold on the basis of having a season ticket next season, then sales will be very healthy indeed.

Real Emerald
28-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Renewed last night and the first time I've used the payment plan (too many holidays to pay for this year) so I'm a wee bit nervous that it all goes well. There is still no transaction on my account history but I have all the e-mail confirmation that it's gone through so everything should be fine, I hope!

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-03-2015, 12:34 PM
This might be a daft question however....My cousin and I are looking to get seats together on the pay plan. How does that work through the Eticket as we would be signing up together but would be paying separately using our own bank accounts and details?

That won't be a problem mate. Just pop in to the TO and they will sort you out.

Heading over at 2pm to renew. Myself plus one lapsed fan.

Getting to this final is huge. Would bring in nearly half a million quid plus a lot more season ticket holders for next season

Onion
28-03-2015, 01:49 PM
I would imagine that if we beat Falkirk in the semi, and the final tickets are sold on the basis of having a season ticket next season, then sales will be very healthy indeed.

:agree: That's what I'm waiting on :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Two more renewed [emoji106] Four including the other two boys who were in at the same time as my mate and I

Just_Jimmy
28-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Due to work it sn't worth it. so no, and i won't.

Mentalbarnett
28-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Got. Mine when I picked up my ticket for todays game.

andyf5
31-03-2015, 05:24 AM
Just renewed two in the East.

Been a great season and enjoy going again to every game instead of "doing my duty" which is how it felt sometimes. Stubbs and Dempster the difference. :flag:

Islington Hibs
31-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Seems most will renew.

What would be interesting would be to ask the 11% who say they won't buy if in actual fact they have never had a season (for what ever reason) or if they are nor renewing. Also of those who say they will buy how many are renewing and how many are either buying their first ever season or after a gap back on board. this would give a better indication as to whether we have turned the corner or not in terms of numbers.

For me, I live in London, thus I only go to 5-6 games a year, but I am likely to be spending much more time in Scotland from the summer thus I will, if I can, as I think Stubbs and Dempster thoroughly deserve encouragement regardless of whether we go up or not. The general improvement in passing football, communications and hard work seems impressive indeed.

tartanhibee
31-03-2015, 09:19 AM
I have bought my first season in 10 years. Circumstances and enjoying the football more has made me buy.

liamh2202
31-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Seems most will renew.

What would be interesting would be to ask the 11% who say they won't buy if in actual fact they have never had a season (for what ever reason) or if they are nor renewing. Also of those who say they will buy how many are renewing and how many are either buying their first ever season or after a gap back on board. this would give a better indication as to whether we have turned the corner or not in terms of numbers.

For me, I live in London, thus I only go to 5-6 games a year, but I am likely to be spending much more time in Scotland from the summer thus I will, if I can, as I think Stubbs and Dempster thoroughly deserve encouragement regardless of whether we go up or not. The general improvement in passing football, communications and hard work seems impressive indeed.

My 2 are new rather than renewals first since joining the forces 4 years ago. Means travelling from helensburgh and sometimes Portsmouth which I wouldn't have done under butcher

GordonHFC
31-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Looking to take out a season ticket for next season and it will be my first for about 20 years now the kids have grown up and left their respective sports.

I take it I just go online, pick the seat I want if it is available and pay for it all at the one time?

Will pay up front so how long do you wait for it to arrive?

lord bunberry
31-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Looking to take out a season ticket for next season and it will be my first for about 20 years now the kids have grown up and left their respective sports.

I take it I just go online, pick the seat I want if it is available and pay for it all at the one time?

Will pay up front so how long do you wait for it to arrive?
It normally gets sent out a couple of weeks before the start of the season. You'll get an email confirming your seat almost immediately.

GordonHFC
31-03-2015, 10:53 AM
It normally gets sent out a couple of weeks before the start of the season. You'll get an email confirming your seat almost immediately.

Cheers LB

Smartie
31-03-2015, 11:02 AM
I'm waiting and seeing. There are many variables (at Hibs' end, my own personal ones and those of my mates) that will influence whether I do or not.

The same has been true for about 17 years now and I've renewed every year about a week or so before the start of the season (or in the run up to a cup final). I'm normally a bit pissed off with Hibs for some reason or another at this stage in the season but just before the season begins I get the bug back and commit at that point.

Considering the shambles we were at the end of last season I've been really impressed with the progress we've made this year. Hibs are playing the way I want to see them play (or at least trying) and that counts for more than anything to me. More than cost of the ticket, more than the division we are playing in.

So basically I'm 99% sure I will renew but probably won't actually do it until the summer.

Real Emerald
31-03-2015, 11:02 AM
I renewed mine on Friday through the payment plan as did my son. This is the first time I've used the payment plan and I'm a little nervous that it all works well. My son has his purchase showing on his transaction history but I don't. I followed it all through and have a printed confirmation from Zebra saying I've been accepted and they will send the paperwork by post. Why does it not show in my history yet?

Edit: I phoned Zebra who said they've loads of applications to get through and it should appear on my account soon just in case anyone else is looking for their transaction.

KdyHby
31-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Not worth my while getting one given the number of matches I miss, but still renewed. When I miss a match I encourage the "lucky" recipient to make a donation to Leith Links for Kids/KfK, as will be happening for the coming Hearts match.

FranckSuzy
31-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Not worth my while getting one given the number of matches I miss, but still renewed. When I miss a match I encourage the "lucky" recipient to make a donation to Leith Links for Kids/KfK, as will be happening for the coming Hearts match.

Thanks again, I :aok:

oconnors_strip
31-03-2015, 02:17 PM
For disabled tickets Does it have to be bought outright or can you do that on a payment plan? If anybody could help out cheers

Also lets do this today hibs at work so can't make it
GGTTH

Can do the payment plan

Hibernia&Alba
31-03-2015, 02:47 PM
I wonder how much of a difference promotion would make to the number of ST holders? Perhaps there would be a surge beyond the 2013/14 number, due to renewed optimism?

Real Emerald
31-03-2015, 02:52 PM
I wonder how much of a difference promotion would make to the number of ST holders? Perhaps there would be a surge beyond the 2013/14 number, due to renewed optimism?

I think getting to the cup final would be the biggest boost and may save our bacon if we don't get up. The cup semi is one HUGE match financially for the club.

Smartie
31-03-2015, 03:04 PM
I think getting to the cup final would be the biggest boost and may save our bacon if we don't get up. The cup semi is one HUGE match financially for the club.

:agree:

I think we flogged loads of extra season tickets off the back of the ticketing arrangements for the consecutive Cup Finals we reached. These papered over loads of cracks.

This season was the first time in a few years that we didn't have the benefit of that. At least the "early birds" thought that we were likely to be in the Premier League so they stumped up their cash early, inflating sales and avoiding quite disastrous ones this season.

If we reach a Cup Final and link a "guaranteed Cup Final ticket" to season tickets for next year then I think we could sell thousands extra off the back of it (imo there is a bigger impact to be had through reaching the Cup Final than actually winning it).

If we could follow that up by winning promotion then that would be the icing on the cake.

I reckon that that particular combination could see us have our best attendances next year than we have had for decades.

On the other hand, a meek defeat in the Cup Semi and a defeat in the playoffs……

We have some massive, absolutely massive games over the next couple of months.

Islington Hibs
31-03-2015, 03:26 PM
:agree:

I think we flogged loads of extra season tickets off the back of the ticketing arrangements for the consecutive Cup Finals we reached. These papered over loads of cracks.

This season was the first time in a few years that we didn't have the benefit of that. At least the "early birds" thought that we were likely to be in the Premier League so they stumped up their cash early, inflating sales and avoiding quite disastrous ones this season.

If we reach a Cup Final and link a "guaranteed Cup Final ticket" to season tickets for next year then I think we could sell thousands extra off the back of it (imo there is a bigger impact to be had through reaching the Cup Final than actually winning it).

If we could follow that up by winning promotion then that would be the icing on the cake.

I reckon that that particular combination could see us have our best attendances next year than we have had for decades.

On the other hand, a meek defeat in the Cup Semi and a defeat in the playoffs……

We have some massive, absolutely massive games over the next couple of months.

I tend to agree- very high stakes. However if we play Celtic in the final I think demand may not be quite so high as they will, like it or not, be overwhelming favourites. If it was against ICT I think we would take 30/35k. So many permutations but you are right Falkirk game is massive. The big pitch should slightly favour us I think but not counting chickens.....What is true is that most seam pleased with the style of play/ new structure and I guess even if we stay down we are near a base.

truehibernian
31-03-2015, 03:46 PM
I tend to agree- very high stakes. However if we play Celtic in the final I think demand may not be quite so high as they will, like it or not, be overwhelming favourites. If it was against ICT I think we would take 30/35k. So many permutations but you are right Falkirk game is massive. The big pitch should slightly favour us I think but not counting chickens.....What is true is that most seam pleased with the style of play/ new structure and I guess even if we stay down we are near a base.

Wigan beat Man City so absolutely anything is possible in a one off cup final. Getting there is going to be tough as the pitch will suit both us and Falkirk - I think it'll be a harder game than the actual final and far more tense.

Islington Hibs
31-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Wigan beat Man City so absolutely anything is possible in a one off cup final. Getting there is going to be tough as the pitch will suit both us and Falkirk - I think it'll be a harder game than the actual final and far more tense.

Hmm while I agree anything can happen and with the right mind-set we can win Celtic have only lost 4 games all season and conceded just 14 goals. Falkirk have lost 8, and in a lower league conceded 40. While the semi will be a vey touch game indeed with a huge amount at stake Celtic will be overwhelming favourites whom ever they play. That said Celtic will not have played either ourselves or Falkirk all season so they won't know what to expect, they will have won the league and they may just have their eye off the ball. Lets just get there. :flag:

B.Wilson
01-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Hmm while I agree anything can happen and with the right mind-set we can win Celtic have only lost 4 games all season and conceded just 14 goals. Falkirk have lost 8, and in a lower league conceded 40. While the semi will be a vey touch game indeed with a huge amount at stake Celtic will be overwhelming favourites whom ever they play. That said Celtic will not have played either ourselves or Falkirk all season so they won't know what to expect, they will have won the league and they may just have their eye off the ball. Lets just get there. :flag:

just renewed my season ticket plus cup top up,

GordonHFC
01-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Just purchased first one in years. Looking forward irrespective of which league we are playing in 😀

Carheenlea
02-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Just purchased first one in years. Looking forward irrespective of which league we are playing in 

:aok: Renewed mines last night to make the early bird deadline before heading away next week for Easter break. Not taking cup top up though. Will hopefully be out of pocket with that decision..:wink:

Jay
02-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Why is it always an uphill struggle to sort tickets? I had problems with the student season ticket, finally got that sorted, my son went down nearly a fortnight ago and paid cash for our season tickets but now when I go to the eticketing to buy tickets for the Falkirk game it won't let me, presumably because it appears I haven't renewed my season ticket! Thankfully I have kept the receipt. One day it will get to the point where I'll think it's just too much hassle and I'll keep my money (or spend it on shoes :))

ancient hibee
02-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Renewed my ST online-next day got an email thanking me-a first ever-it's a small thing but indicative of the change taking place.

Dobosz83
03-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Just bought my season ticket this morning after my mate obtained my semi final tickets yesterday. Quite buzzing about the future of the club, however, this season is either going to be one of the best ever or a really painful one. Still, roll on next season - no matter what league we are in!

:flag:

Shields Hibee
03-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Just renewed mine online. Got the PIN confirmation & email from Zebra Finance, everything signed off but cannot see the transaction appear in my transaction history nor have Hibs sent me an email confirmation.

Last season, I got the email from Hibs and Zebra almost simultaneously. Will see what happens next few days, maybe the email system cannot cope with renewals, semi final tickets & folk buying for tomorrow.:wink:

Real Emerald
03-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Just renewed mine online. Got the PIN confirmation & email from Zebra Finance, everything signed off but cannot see the transaction appear in my transaction history nor have Hibs sent me an email confirmation.

Last season, I got the email from Hibs and Zebra almost simultaneously. Will see what happens next few days, maybe the email system cannot cope with renewals, semi final tickets & folk buying for tomorrow.:wink:

I renewed mine by payment plan last Friday as did my son. He had his put on his transaction history in a couple of hours, I still have nought. I phoned hibs who told me to phone Zebra which I did. They said everything was fine and it should appear on my transaction history soon. That was Tuesday and still nothing has appeared! It's just a bit concerning that my son has his updated but I don't when we renewed at the same time and that's now a whole week past!

PatHead
03-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Only a week to go if you want to take advantage of interest free.

Saturday Boy
03-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Renewed my ST online-next day got an email thanking me-a first ever-it's a small thing but indicative of the change taking place.

I renewed a couple of weeks ago at the ticket office, and like you, was pleased to receive a thank you email.

Having been a season ticket holder since the big take up campaign after the Mercer takeover attempt, 90/91? I'm happy with these incremental changes, all off which appear to be for the better.

Shields Hibee
03-04-2015, 11:40 PM
It's now showing on my purchase history so not worried so much now. Not that bothered that Hibs haven't emailed me with the confirmation email, perhaps I will get a thank you email for continued support?!

I would keep on at them Real Emerald, I'd rather Hibs say all is ok then Zebra but they do tell you that ticket purchase can't be processed until signing the Zebra stuff.

Scouse Hibee
04-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Renewed this morning online, simple process feeling happy with myself :flag:

SteveHFC
04-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Think I'll hold off for a few weeks now.

Pete
04-04-2015, 04:13 PM

Why? Do you not support hibs any more?

Glory Lurker
04-04-2015, 04:15 PM

Same here. No pleasure in saying that. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll look back at the last three games and laugh, but right now I'm scunnered.

SteveHFC
04-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Same here. No pleasure in saying that. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll look back at the last three games and laugh, but right now I'm scunnered.

Was going to buy mines this coming week mate but I'll hold off until at least after the semi-final.

Bobo
04-04-2015, 04:26 PM
I've had a season ticket for the past 35 years but won't be renewing to suffer witnessing another season of turgid football in this ***** league with a spineless Hibs team who lie down and die to every team of no-marks that wants to bully them off the park.

Another totally unacceptable performance and result today, which there's been too many of this season, so I'm not prepared to accept any more of the sub-standard, no ambition pish that we've been served up for the past decade!

GreensesArab
04-04-2015, 05:41 PM

Of course SteveHFC is still a supporter. Like many thousands of others he's probably fed up with this chronic diet of mediocrity at best and misery at worse. If we fail to go up then another season watching second tier football whilst paying SPL prices is unendurable for many. Hence the reason a match between promotion contenders attracted only 8k today.

emerald green
04-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Today's result will not have done anything "positive" to encourage season ticket sales that's a certainty. Just as the early bird offer is drawing to a close. Typical Hibs I have to say. Timing's perfect as usual.

emerald green
04-04-2015, 06:04 PM

It's performances and results like today's which mean that lots of people don't support Hibs any more.

By "support" I mean turning up regularly at matches at Easter Road.

Gatecrasher
04-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Renewed today :flag:

Scottie
04-04-2015, 06:24 PM
I've had a season ticket for the past 35 years but won't be renewing to suffer witnessing another season of turgid football in this ***** league with a spineless Hibs team who lie down and die to every team of no-marks that wants to bully them off the park.

Another totally unacceptable performance and result today, which there's been too many of this season, so I'm not prepared to accept any more of the sub-standard, no ambition pish that we've been served up for the past decade!
Bobo that's sad to hear mate but understandable as the last decade following HIBS has been hard. With exceptions of a couple of outing to cup finals in that time (and they were forgettable)it has been abysmal. :agree:

Nando™
04-04-2015, 06:31 PM
I'll be renewing very soon.

The club needs the money to continue what is, quite frankly, a tremendous turn around from what we've suffered for the past nearly 10 years, culminating in the Butcher debacle. This team is better than anything post-Mowbray.

People saying they won't renew because of a collapse in these last few games is quite astonishing. Stubbs needs time, and regardless of what division we're in next season, you can bet his signing policy won't have suddenly disappeared and we'll have an even better team come August.

The club needs season ticket money to do this.

Real Emerald
04-04-2015, 06:38 PM
I'll be renewing very soon.

The club needs the money to continue what is, quite frankly, a tremendous turn around from what we've suffered for the past nearly 10 years.

Ppeople saying they won't renew because of a collapse in these last few games is quite astonishing. Stubbs needs time, and regardless of what division we're in next season, you can bet his signing policy won't have suddenly disappeared and we'll have an even better team come August.

The club needs season ticket money to do this.

Too right, you're either a supporter or not. Hibs need the money to go forward and just because we've had 3 very disappointing results we as fans can't just chuck it. We could still be promoted and win the Scottish cup so we need to keep the faith, if we fail on both counts then at least we can rally round and support our team next season. If the fans give in, there is nothing left, onwards and upwards.

On another note how strange will it be for us all to be supporting the Hearts tomorrow, I hope they win with a controversial penalty in the last minute and loads of red cards for the huns.

emerald green
04-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Too right, you're either a supporter or not. Hibs need the money to go forward and just because we've had 3 very disappointing results we as fans can't just chuck it. We could still be promoted and win the Scottish cup so we need to keep the faith, if we fail on both counts then at least we can rally round and support our team next season. If the fans give in, there is nothing left, onwards and upwards.

On another note how strange will it be for us all to be supporting the Hearts tomorrow, I hope they win with a controversial penalty in the last minute and loads of red cards for the huns.

But that's just the point you're missing. The club needs as many supporters paying to watch the team as possible, but it's constantly being let down especially over the last 5/6 years or so that has turned a number of former supporters away.

You say "we" as fans can't just chuck it. You may hope for that, but I personally know several fans who have done just that.

I wouldn't bet on The Yams doing us any favours tomorrow. How pathetic we are relying on them to do us a "favour". Another stick they can use to beat us with.

Real Emerald
04-04-2015, 06:53 PM
But that's just the point you're missing. The club needs as many supporters paying to watch the team as possible, but it's constantly being let down especially over the last 5/6 years or so that has turned a number of former supporters away.

You say "we" as fans can't just chuck it. You may hope for that, but I personally know several fans who have done just that.

I wouldn't bet on The Yams doing us any favours tomorrow. How pathetic we are relying on them to do us a "favour". Another stick they can use to beat us with.

At the end of the day you pay your money and you know what you get from Hibs. We all want it to be better but are constantly let down. I for one (even though I moan like **** about it) would rather spend my Saturday's with my son watching Hibs, they've had 3 bad games but can still turn this around, I think!!!

Ronniekirk
04-04-2015, 06:58 PM

You say "we" as fans can't just chuck it. You may hope for that, but I personally know several fans who have done just test

I would never chuck it but I am picking my games and not going to as many as I would normally go to Today's defeat could actually see me miss the Derby on basis I don't think we will win it ,although loyalty will probably get me thete

emerald green
04-04-2015, 07:06 PM
At the end of the day you pay your money and you know what you get from Hibs. We all want it to be better but are constantly let down. I for one (even though I moan like **** about it) would rather spend my Saturday's with my son watching Hibs, they've had 3 bad games but can still turn this around, I think!!!

I hope you're right. Also, for the avoidance of any doubt, I've renewed my season ticket (with cup top-up) for the umpteenth year.

Real Emerald
04-04-2015, 07:12 PM
I hope you're right. Also, for the avoidance of any doubt, I've renewed my season ticket (with cup top-up) for the umpteenth year.

I know, I was raging today and wished I hadn't renewed mine but thought **** it, there's worse things in life! We'll come good one of these days.

emerald green
04-04-2015, 07:16 PM
I know, I was raging today and wished I hadn't renewed mine but thought **** it, there's worse things in life! We'll come good one of these days.

Me too mate. We all just want our team to do well. I live in hope. :aok:

Real Emerald
04-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Me too mate. We all just want our team to do well. I live in hope. :aok:

This time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney, and they were!!!!!!

iwasthere1972
04-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Just renewed.

Now got 175 loyalty points.

Last three games have been disappointing but your club needs you. :aok:

Signed Happy Clapper.

SteveHFC
04-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Just renewed.

Signed Happy Clapper.

Ah **** it i'll renew this week :hyper

How many points do we get for renewing? :hyper

iwasthere1972
04-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Ah **** it i'll renew this week :hyper

How many points do we get for renewing? :hyper

Don't think your points for renewing kick in until next season. Be pointless having 300 points when 150 should be enough to guarantee you cup final (if we get there) ticket(s)

SteveHFC
04-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Don't think your points for renewing kick in until next season. Be pointless having 300 points when 150 should be enough to guarantee you cup final (if we get there) ticket(s)

I think we should get the extra 150 points to prove we're uber fans :wink:

Sir David Gray
04-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Just renewed.

Signed Happy Clapper.

How do you have 175 points?

I only have 171 points at the moment (although I bought tickets for the Dumbarton game tonight so I'm expecting another 3 points to be added soon) but that only takes me to 174 points and I've been to every match since the loyalty points system was introduced.

Would you mind breaking down the 175 points?

iwasthere1972
04-04-2015, 09:15 PM
I think we should get the extra 150 points to prove we're uber fans :wink:

Been told that my season ticket will have Uber Fan engraved on it and there will be no need for me to queue with all the rabble. No need for scanning either as the VIP entrance doesn't require it.

iwasthere1972
04-04-2015, 09:19 PM
How do you have 175 points?

I only have 171 points at the moment (although I bought tickets for the Dumbarton game tonight so I'm expecting another 3 points to be added soon) but that only takes me to 174 points and I've been to every match since the loyalty points system was introduced.

Would you mind breaking down the 175 points?

150 points for current season ticket. 5 points for Berwick cup game, 10 points for Falkirk semi final and wait for it.....5 points for buying a ticket for my brother for the Rangers home game and another 5 points for my daughter's ticket today. :agree:

SteveHFC
04-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Been told that my season ticket will have Uber Fan engraved on it and there will be no need for me to queue with all the rabble. No need for scanning either as the VIP entrance doesn't require it.

:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
04-04-2015, 09:31 PM
150 points for current season ticket. 5 points for Berwick cup game, 10 points for Falkirk semi final and wait for it.....5 points for buying a ticket for my brother for the Rangers home game and another 5 points for my daughter's ticket today. :agree:

How are you getting points for buying tickets for games that are already part of your season ticket? :confused:

iwasthere1972
04-04-2015, 09:32 PM
How are you getting points for buying tickets for games that are already part of your season ticket? :confused:

No idea.

Scouse Hibee
05-04-2015, 09:00 AM

Surely if you buy an additional ticket you should get the points?

GreenCastle
05-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Loyalty points reset at the start of the new season.

So any points obtained this season are lost - is that correct ?

Malthibby
05-04-2015, 09:50 AM
I was beginning to develop the merest hint of troubling optimism recently, but yesterday settled me back
into that comfortable, familiar feeling of crushing disappointment and hopelessness with which I associate
watching my heroes.
So I renewed this morning.
Glory Glory.
Ha.

iwasthere1972
05-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Loyalty points reset at the start of the new season.

So any points obtained this season are lost - is that correct ?

As far as I know that would be a yes.

iwasthere1972
05-04-2015, 11:11 AM

I was a bit surprised to get loyalty points for buying additional tickets for family members and even that's inconsistent as I bought a ticket for my brother for the Berwick game and didn't get any additional points. Also bought additional tickets for two glory hunters for the Falkirk match and zero points as yet.

Personally I think you should only get points if the ticket is for yourself.

ancient hibee
05-04-2015, 11:16 AM
What do you use the loyalty points for?

iwasthere1972
05-04-2015, 11:29 AM
What do you use the loyalty points for?

Free pints in BTG and free pies and bovril in the stadium.

Scouse Hibee
05-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Free pints in BTG and free pies and bovril in the stadium.

Aye used mine yesterday, a great initiative by the club.

Sir David Gray
05-04-2015, 02:14 PM

I honestly didn't know it was possible for a season ticket holder to get any additional points for league matches at Easter Road.

familyman
05-04-2015, 06:25 PM
renewed and rewarded with a pathetic display on Saturday..some thank you!!!

UOTE=matty_f;4321355]That's the season tickets released for next season, the club is night and day from the one that people bought season tickets for this time last year.

So this is a simple 'pulse check' to see who's on board for next season. Have you renewed, or are you going to renew?[/QUOTE]

Ronniekirk
05-04-2015, 07:16 PM
renewed and rewarded with a pathetic display on Saturday..some thank you!!!

UOTE=matty_f;4321355]That's the season tickets released for next season, the club is night and day from the one that people bought season tickets for this time last year.

So this is a simple 'pulse check' to see who's on board for next season. Have you renewed, or are you going to renew?[/QUOTE]

Just wAit till we win the Scottish cup and get promoted then you will think it's a bargain and you got in early :wink: To Sleep Per Chance To Dream

Scouse Hibee
05-04-2015, 07:35 PM
I renewed yesterday before the game, wondered why I bothered after the game, but this morning..........................................I got an email thanking me for renewing so I'm happy again :greengrin

Hibeewilly
06-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Renewed my four online this morning - first time Ive done it online and it worked a treat. Off to pick up my Dumbarton tickets now - roll on Wednesday and 3 points...........please!!

Turkish Green
06-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Just wAit till we win the Scottish cup and get promoted then you will think it's a bargain and you got in early :wink: To Sleep Per Chance To Dream[/QUOTE]

Very much this. It is certainly a gamble if you are currently pondering about buying but waiting until finding out if Hibs are still in the Play-offs AFTER the Cup Final

I would suggest that if you are in two minds and currently in a YES/NO position then bite the bullet and go with your YES mind. Even if things do not turn out for the positive I have a good feeling that the dynamic duo of Dempster & Stubbs are on the right track and next season will be brammer one.

hibee
06-04-2015, 05:54 PM
I've not renewed yet, waiting on the early bird deadline extension to be announced so I can buy next week instead.

Scouse Hibee
06-04-2015, 06:18 PM
I've not renewed yet, waiting on the early bird deadline extension to be announced so I can buy next week instead.

If they extend it they should give all those that renewed before the original deadline a further discount. :wink:

hibee
06-04-2015, 07:25 PM
If they extend it they should give all those that renewed before the original deadline a further discount. :wink:

That annoyed me last year too, if they don't announce it by Friday I'll renew anyway!

Weststandwanab
06-04-2015, 08:08 PM

I agree,

I just renewed our 2 tickets.

Come on Hibs make me feel good about it this season.

jodjam
07-04-2015, 08:34 AM
Just renewed our tickets. Lad now 18 so that was a sore one price wise

Scouse Hibee
07-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Just renewed our tickets. Lad now 18 so that was a sore one price wise

Aye my laddie no longer a student so sore one for him too :-)
Well not too sore as he now has a well paid full time job, more like a shock to his bank balance.

jodjam
07-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Aye my laddie no longer a student so sore one for him too :-)
Well not too sore as he now has a well paid full time job, more like a shock to his bank balance.

Haha I've paid this year for him. He's getting my semi ticket. Looks like I've got the worst deal

overdrive
07-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Renewed last night against my better judgement. A lot of money for what looks like another season down here.

bod
07-04-2015, 05:03 PM
season ticket renewed.
paid in full thus saving the club paying any interest
imagine if everybody could do that think of the £s that could go to strengthening the squad :gwa:

Scouse Hibee
07-04-2015, 08:03 PM
season ticket renewed.
paid in full thus saving the club paying any interest
imagine if everybody could do that think of the £s that could go to strengthening the squad :gwa:

As did I but many folk who aren't able to and have contributed via the payment plan are just as valuable. The cost of the season tickets is high for the championship anyway, imagine the cost if you had to pay interest as well!

portycabbage
08-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Renewed online just now. Informed folk on tinternet by means of this post. Added expressions of enthusiasm and random smilies at the end. Woop woop!:rockin::scarf:

SteveHFC
08-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Renewing mines tomorrow :hyper

MSK
08-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Renewed yest ..:gwa:

mutley
08-04-2015, 09:11 PM
I have just renewed. Some may call it blind faith, some may call it sheer stupidity (more so the fact that as I will be deploying overseas for 6 months, which means the first game i'll get to go to next season will be in December) but what the hell, save my seat and give some cash to the club.

It won't go wasted as I have plenty offers to look after it for me while I am away.

Onwards and Upwards

GGTTH

Criswell
08-04-2015, 10:09 PM
I renewed this morning at ER. I always do; hope over experience I suppose. Quite surprised at the size of the queue at 11.00. I know most there to buy semi-final and Hearts tickets, but encouraging nevertheless.

madhibby
08-04-2015, 10:25 PM
We renewed all 4 that we have this evening.

SteveHFC
09-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Season ticket renewed.

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/money/smileys-money-702364.gif

Albanian Hibs
09-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Just bought mine and one for my 3 year old son (his 1st season ticket)

Fenriz
09-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Renewed, like an old woman who plays the same lottery numbers every week for fear of her numbers coming up on the one week she doesn't play! Bring it on :gwa:

iwasthere1972
09-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Season ticket renewed.

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/money/smileys-money-702364.gif

:greengrin

Loadsamoney.

SON OF PADDY
09-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Got mine today west lower. ggtth

SteveHFC
09-04-2015, 08:02 PM
:greengrin

Loadsamoney.

No doubt I'll be complaining about a refund if we don't go up. ;-)

Scouse Hibee
09-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Just bought mine and one for my 3 year old son (his 1st season ticket)

Does he know the number for childline :greengrin

Capt Mainwaring
09-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Popping down tomorrow morning to renew for me and daughter. As she is a student - do I need to take her Matric Card down as evidence?

Baldy Foghorn
09-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Popping down tomorrow morning to renew for me and daughter. As she is a student - do I need to take her Matric Card down as evidence?

Yes.........