PDA

View Full Version : Rangers game in Aviemore

LancsHibs
09-03-2015, 05:49 PM
I will be in Aviemore on the 22nd and because of the stupid kick off time can't get a train down! Anyone from up there suggest a decent place to watch the game? Wouldn't want to disturb a nest of Huns:greengrin

Hibee87
09-03-2015, 07:02 PM
I will be in Aviemore on the 22nd and because of the stupid kick off time can't get a train down! Anyone from up there suggest a decent place to watch the game? Wouldn't want to disturb a nest of Huns:greengrin

The cairngorn hotel in the main street should be showing it, I watcched the recent 2 0 win in there and have to say the resident knuckle draggets were none too pleased with my cheering. ;-)

LancsHibs
09-03-2015, 10:25 PM
The cairngorn hotel in the main street should be showing it, I watcched the recent 2 0 win in there and have to say the resident knuckle draggets were none too pleased with my cheering. ;-)

Cheers, I will hold the Cairngorm in reserve

Sir David Gray
09-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Who is this team Rangers that you speak of?

FRes Hibbie
10-03-2015, 11:18 AM

If the game's on sky you've only got two options: the cairngorm hotel (opposite the train station) or Mackenzie's further along the Main Street - heading north. The Cairngorm's a better shout, it'll be busier, the knuckledraggers are harmless (not that there's ever that many) and there'll be at least one other hibee in there.

LancsHibs
10-03-2015, 12:22 PM
If the game's on sky you've only got two options: the cairngorm hotel (opposite the train station) or Mackenzie's further along the Main Street - heading north. The Cairngorm's a better shout, it'll be busier, the knuckledraggers are harmless (not that there's ever that many) and there'll be at least one other hibee in there.

Sold, Cairngorm it is!

Jonnyboy
10-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Who is this team Rangers that you speak of?

Are we playing Berwick again, I wonder :greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Are we playing Berwick again, I wonder :greengrin

Hopefully not.

I've been counting down the seconds to this match, ever since we humped them last month at Ibrox! :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
10-03-2015, 10:05 PM
quite apt rangers being in Aviemore

on a slippery slope the last few weeks :) hopefully every team scores an avalanche of goals against them

Jonnyboy
10-03-2015, 10:06 PM
quite apt rangers being in Aviemore

on a slippery slope the last few weeks :) hopefully every team scores an avalanche of goals against them

Aye, the pressure's mountain :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
10-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Aye, the pressure's mountain :wink:

it's snow a joke you know :cb

hail hail :greengrin or in rangers case...fail fail

Mixu62
10-03-2015, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=cabbageandribs1875;4322370]it's snow a joke you know :cb

Don't worry, we've piste all over them this season

Rory
11-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Plenty lodges for the Huns to watch the game....

Unless I get down for the game it'll be some boozer in Inverness for me. Enjoy the game in aviemore.