PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN LAUNCH 2015-2016 SEASON TICKET CAMPAIGN

RSS Bot
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5257)

green&left
09-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Can't grumble with the prices, especially the early birds.

Nice looking brochure aswell. Helluva lot vetter than last seasons army themed TBGAWA pesh.

:gwa:

Billy Whizz
09-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Can't grumble with the prices, especially the early birds.

Nice looking brochure aswell. Helluva lot vetter than last seasons army themed TBGAWA pesh.

:gwa:
When does early bird end

green&left
09-03-2015, 09:33 AM
When does early bird end

10th April 5pm.

ronaldo7
09-03-2015, 09:36 AM
When does early bird end

April 10th at 5pm Billy.:aok:

worcesterhibby
09-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Loving the promotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDN1JUCvqc

quality :thumbsup:

Andy74
09-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Good pricing, done.

Gatecrasher
09-03-2015, 09:39 AM

Awsome!

wookie70
09-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Happy with that. A slight reduction for FF lower but still no early bird discount and I also get hit with the 12 year old barrier for my oldest this year.

Pretty Boy
I was luck enough to see the brochure and video on Saturday and was very impressed.

Glad the inital response is positive as it was produced locally on a small budget. A lot of thought went into it and it hits the spot imo.

Billy Whizz
10th April 5pm.

Thanks

Alex Trager
09-03-2015, 09:41 AM
That video is pretty good. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
09-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Can new season ticket holders take advantage of the early bird offer? The reason I ask is that I am going to get my son a season ticket for next season. He is on the database but I cant seem to find the option to buy him one?

Mr White
09-03-2015, 09:45 AM

Cracking video :flag:

ronaldo7
09-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Thanks

Bottom of the brochure Billy.

http://www.wearehibernianfc.co.uk/brochure.html

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks

Look at the brochure online mate all dates in there.

Hibby Gav
09-03-2015, 09:51 AM
the video is excellent !...well done to all involved with it...

Here's hoping it need updated at the end of May !

ggtth

stokesmessiah
09-03-2015, 09:53 AM
That video is superb, not seen the brochure (just the online version). I really do feel like our club are starting to get their act together, everything from top to bottom seems a lot slicker and more professional.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Bottom of the brochure Billy.

http://www.wearehibernianfc.co.uk/brochure.html

Got it now, think it should have been in the article though!
Simpler for dumb asses like me

Brightside
09-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Surely the CTU should be cheaper for Kids than adults? That seems a minor mistake.

green&left
09-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Surely the CTU should be cheaper for Kids than adults? That seems a minor mistake.

CTU is £50 for adults and £30 for concessions.

Jay
09-03-2015, 10:05 AM

I think it is, all concessions are £30 and adults £50

PatHead
09-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Will be renewing. Very fair prices for the quality of the team on display.

Just hope to be watching them as Cup winners and in the Premiership.

ManBearPig
09-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Can't renew online yet?

Albanian Hibs
09-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Can't renew online yet?

I can renew but I cant buy a new season ticket for my son?

Andy74
09-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Can't renew online yet?

I have - I think the link is wrong though, it takes you to last year, you need to go to your account and take it from there.

ManBearPig
09-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Finally got the marketing in order that video is class

ManBearPig
09-03-2015, 10:20 AM
I have - I think the link is wrong though, it takes you to last year, you need to go to your account and take it from there.

Thanks Andy.

Iain G
09-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Simple and effective branding and clear message, well done Hibs, really feeling like they have upped their game in promoting the club :-)

edinburghhibee
09-03-2015, 10:53 AM
The video is quality very well done hibs!!

tartanhibee
09-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Well done hibs.

It appears that pricing structure is fair and will probably get my first season ticket for about 10 years hope it's for the premiership.

Mikey
09-03-2015, 12:52 PM
One thing that was mentioned by Greig Mailer on Saturday was that if they can see that you have opened the e-mail they won't follow that up with a hard copy of the booklet. They will only be sent out to those who they don't think have look at the e-mail.

Obviously there will be people who fall through the cracks and the booklet will be sent out if requested.

givescotlandfreedom
09-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Loving the video and will be renewing as usual. It's great to see the transformation throughout this club since last summer.

hibeedonald
09-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know if loyalty points for season tickets accumulate year on year? Or is the slate wiped clean at the start of each season.

Ozyhibby
09-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Really is a great launch. Very professional and the pricing is spot on.
A cup final and promotion could see us increasing season ticket numbers quite a bit.

Turkish Green
09-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I am not skeptical but better to put STs on sale now while there is a real 'feel good' factor running through the club with the team still in the Scottish Cup and with a fair chance of progressing to the Premiership through the Play-Offs.

What would be the mood if we got beat by Falkirk in the SC SF and then they knocked us out of the Play-offs.

Greenblood70
09-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Cracking promo vid that, well done to all involved. There's so much right with the club at the moment, never been a better time to buy a season imo for those that can.

NAE NOOKIE
09-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Cringeworthy ... childish ..... embarrassing ............................................... was last year :greengrin

Decent price reduction in my opinion and a very professional approach, treating the supporters like adults without resorting to patronising camouflage rubbish. Ye gods, is there anything that hasn't improved about this club ( catering aside :greengrin ) since Leeann Dempster came on board.

If only we had brought her in 5 years ago.... even if we had been paying her £500,000 a year I bet we would still have saved millions.

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm renewing I always do but to suggest it's a good,decent or fair price is stretching it a bit too far for me.It was vastly overpriced this season for the championship so a £20.00 reduction on last year for an early bird is nothing but good marketing! Many like me will blindly renew but cracking price yer avin a laugh!!!

MSK
09-03-2015, 02:08 PM
I'm renewing I always do but to suggest it's a cracking price is stretching it a bit too far for me.It was vastly overpriced this season for the championship so a £20.00 reduction on last year for an early bird is nothing but good marketing! Many like me will blindly renew but cracking price yer avin a laugh!!!Who said its a "cracking price" ..? ...Its decent ..however it is a cracking video ...:agree:

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Who said its a "cracking price" ..? ...Its decent ..however it is a cracking video ...:agree:

Fair enough, changed that for you, sentiment still the same :-)

SteveHFC
09-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Do we get extra points if we buy before the early bird deadline? :greengrin

matty_f
09-03-2015, 02:24 PM
The video is outstanding, top marks for the team that put it together.

Oscar T Grouch
09-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Thats mine renewed. No surprise as I would have renewed whatever the price and division, but it always feels good making that purchase. Love the video too, it seems the marketing department of Hibs as caught up to the 21st century. I have a good feeling about Hibs at the moment, I think the upward spiral we're on is going to be more way more fun than the downward spiral was depressing.

GGTTH :flag:

matty_f
09-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Renewed my and my son's tickets just now. Pretty pleased with the offer, love the promotional stuff.

Definitely grounds for optimism at the club right now.

Mr Grieves
09-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Very professional video, like night and day with previous marketing and it's nice they've used a local band for the soundtrack

greenpaper55
09-03-2015, 03:46 PM
I've put my membership card "somewhere safe " which will turn up in the least expected place no doubt but can anyone tell me what the concession is for an old geezer, old age has it's merits i think !.

TomTheHibbyBev
09-03-2015, 03:51 PM
I've renewed enjoyed the video :)

MSK
09-03-2015, 03:55 PM
One issue we do have is renewing my Wifes Student season ticket via the payment plan ..she currently holds a Student card which expires in November 2015..she is starting a new course but has yet to receive her card ..if she doesn't receive it by April 10th then she will have to pay full whack ...they wont allow her to renew on her current (valid) matriculation card ..

Previously she has purchased a Student ticket with no issues & told to present her matriculation card at the Ticket office when she received it ...

Cameron1875
09-03-2015, 04:05 PM
First year where I'd have to buy an Adult one.

Far too expensive for what is on offer. Missing one or 2 home games would leave me out of pocket so walk up for me.

HibsNutter
09-03-2015, 04:16 PM
One issue we do have is renewing my Wifes Student season ticket via the payment plan ..she currently holds a Student card which expires in November 2015..she is starting a new course but has yet to receive her card ..if she doesn't receive it by April 10th then she will have to pay full whack ...they wont allow her to renew on her current (valid) matriculation card ..

Previously she has purchased a Student ticket with no issues & told to present her matriculation card at the Ticket office when she received it ...

She should be fine, I got a Student season ticket for this year and only showed them my card in November/December.

SmithyHibee
09-03-2015, 04:20 PM
I can't choose the option of a student ticket when I go to renew, even though my current one is student? Anyone else having similar problems?

MSK
09-03-2015, 04:23 PM
She should be fine, I got a Student season ticket for this year and only showed them my card in November/December.She did that for her current season ticket mate ..she tried to renew online but it didn't allow her to so she phoned up the ticket office & they told her to renew her season ticket she needs her new matriculation card ..which she doesn't have & most likely wont before the April 10th cut off ...even although her current one is valid until November 2015 ..

bookert
09-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Ye gods, is there anything that hasn't improved about this club ( catering aside :greengrin ) since Leeann Dempster came on board.

Me and my son got soup (tasted home made) yesterday, so catering improving as well

Hannah_hfc
09-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Ye gods, is there anything that hasn't improved about this club ( catering aside :greengrin ) since Leeann Dempster came on board.

If only we had brought her in 5 years ago.... even if we had been paying her £500,000 a year I bet we would still have saved millions.

Agreed! She was standing around the west upper food kiosk yesterday half time, so I thanked her for all the positive changes that has been going on around the club since last summer.

The video is really impressive, up there with marketing videos that the English Premiership clubs would release imo. Excellent stuff from Hibs! Will be renewing as soon as my next payslip comes in [emoji2] [emoji106]

Onion
09-03-2015, 04:38 PM
I'm renewing I always do but to suggest it's a good,decent or fair price is stretching it a bit too far for me.It was vastly overpriced this season for the championship so a £20.00 reduction on last year for an early bird is nothing but good marketing! Many like me will blindly renew but cracking price yer avin a laugh!!!

:top marks The price cut is welcomed but I struggle with that concept of paying Prem prices if we remain in the Champ for a 2nd season. IMO Hibs should have recognised this is a blind bet for early bird investors and be prepared to reward them better or offer a small refund if we lose out. The £20 difference is too small and many will just hold off until early June and either pay the extra £20 or not renew depending on which division we're in and the quality of players we're likely to have at the club. £380 to watch Allan, Fyvie, McGeoch, Gray, Fontaine, Malonga etc in the Prem is excellent value, but many of the better guys we have at the moment will not hang around to play lower league footie.

FranckSuzy
09-03-2015, 06:26 PM
I am not skeptical but better to put STs on sale now while there is a real 'feel good' factor running through the club with the team still in the Scottish Cup and with a fair chance of progressing to the Premiership through the Play-Offs.

What would be the mood if we got beat by Falkirk in the SC SF and then they knocked us out of the Play-offs.

The launch was planned for Monday before we knew yesterday's result :wink:

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 06:34 PM
She did that for her current season ticket mate ..she tried to renew online but it didn't allow her to so she phoned up the ticket office & they told her to renew her season ticket she needs her new matriculation card ..which she doesn't have & most likely wont before the April 10th cut off ...even although her current one is valid until November 2015 ..

Email Nicola in the ticket office explain your dilemma and she will sort it out for you no problem. The online selection is set not to allow student renewal without confirmation from the TO who can change the setting. This happened to me last year for my son and once I confirmed that I would provide a copy of his new card or pay the difference the setting was changed to allow me to renew his student ST.

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Student cards don't say if you're a full time or a part time student do they!? So how do they know if you're part time night school?

MSK
09-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Email Nicola in the ticket office explain your dilemma and she will sort it out for you no problem. The online selection is set not to allow student renewal without confirmation from the TO who can change the setting. This happened to me last year for my son and once I confirmed that I would provide a copy of his new card or pay the difference the setting was changed to allow me to renew his student ST.Thanks mate, Wife going to try to get down to the ticket office to speak to them personally, she has never experienced this sort of problem before ...its not a major issue for her, just kinda pissed her off a bit as she wanted to get the renewal done without the hassle...& Im no gonna argue wi her ...:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Student cards don't say if you're a full time or a part time student do they!? So how do they know if you're part time night school?

They don't, I know of a PT student who has a Student ST.

whiskyhibby
09-03-2015, 06:54 PM
That's mine bought with cup top up [emoji1]

RoYO!
09-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Renewed with cup top up.

Great video, very well done to all involved.

Are you able to fly these drones pre match/ with people about? Along the length of the east the next time its full?? :greengrin

madhatter
09-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Be buying my one on payday this month.

Can't complain about the price and the way the club is moving is definitely in the right direction. Have to say, the whole release seems to be very professional and the video is very well done (nice backing track also).

The more fans that buy, the cheaper it will become in the future (within reason). If we can get more fans going they could probably drop it a bit closer to £300 which is very decent. Some of the football we've seen is reminiscent of Mowbray's era, granted in a league below but at the same time we are 2nd and have a strong chance of promotion!

Andy74
09-03-2015, 07:34 PM
:top marks The price cut is welcomed but I struggle with that concept of paying Prem prices if we remain in the Champ for a 2nd season. IMO Hibs should have recognised this is a blind bet for early bird investors and be prepared to reward them better or offer a small refund if we lose out. The £20 difference is too small and many will just hold off until early June and either pay the extra £20 or not renew depending on which division we're in and the quality of players we're likely to have at the club. £380 to watch Allan, Fyvie, McGeoch, Gray, Fontaine, Malonga etc in the Prem is excellent value, but many of the better guys we have at the moment will not hang around to play lower league footie.

They will stick around if we can pay them. Buying a season ticket will help this.

O'Rourke3
09-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Anyone worked out how to add the CTU when you don't already have it. Comes with Choose best available but no option if you renew existing and you don't have the CTU.

FranckSuzy
09-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Anyone worked out how to add the CTU when you don't already have it. Comes with Choose best available but no option if you renew existing and you don't have the CTU.

I've just tried this and I selected a random seat ( I've already renewed :greengrin) from the 'choose your seat' tab and in the drop down menu, there's the choice of CTU :aok: Hopefully that'll work.

O'Rourke3
09-03-2015, 08:29 PM
I've just tried this and I selected a random seat ( I've already renewed :greengrin) from the 'choose your seat' tab and in the drop down menu, there's the choice of CTU :aok: Hopefully that'll work.

It'll let me buy 2 (1 with CTU) Petrie!!!:grr:.

I'll give them a phone...

O'Rourke3
09-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Ach - the 360 has a drop down for 410..... Beamer:embarrass

FranckSuzy
09-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Ach - the 360 has a drop down for 410..... Beamer:embarrass

:greengrin :aok:

MyJo
09-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Didn't renew for this season for various reasons, initally held off waiting to see what division we would be in and the combination of god-awful football, relegation, £410 for a ticket and no payment plan by the time we had started to get our act together under Stubbs meant I was out for the year.

The difference from then to now is remarkable, Its like a completely different club and thanks to the efforts of Dempster and Stubbs they have got two lapsed season ticket holders back on board from day 1 with an extra kids season ticket bought for good measure. :thumbsup:

Onwards and Upwards

ian cruise
09-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Can I sign up for the 11 monthly payments if it's my first season ticket or is that only for renewals?

tartanhibee
09-03-2015, 09:26 PM
With the payment plan is there a credit check carried out?

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Can I sign up for the 11 monthly payments if it's my first season ticket or is that only for renewals?

Yes you can.

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 09:37 PM
With the payment plan is there a credit check carried out?

Yes.

bigstu
09-03-2015, 10:04 PM
i'm a bit confused, why is there no FF lower early bird discount??