PDA

View Full Version : Stubbs on Allan

coco22
08-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Only heard pundits discussing (not original source) but was delighted to hear Stubbs was commenting on Allan - admitting he has his poorer moments but is more than willing to accept this if his flashes of brilliance and general game control continue. Honesty from big Al again.

Danderhall Hibs
08-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Stubbs' honesty in interviews is refreshing.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
08-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Listened to Stubbs on the way home and he was brilliant. Spot on about Allan's flaws but also on his brilliance. The more I hear him the more I like him.

Ozyhibby
08-03-2015, 09:20 PM
I think they have a bit of a volatile relationship, going by Stubbs comments over a number of interviews.

andrew70
08-03-2015, 09:33 PM
I think they have a bit of a volatile relationship, going by Stubbs comments over a number of interviews.

Volatile?

I think the complete opposite I think he's got a great relationship with all the players. They feel at ease with him and he feels at ease with them.

Stubbs has a fantastic understanding of all the group. IMO

Ozyhibby
08-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Volatile?

I think the complete opposite I think he's got a great relationship with all the players. They feel at ease with him and he feels at ease with them.

Stubbs has a fantastic understanding of all the group. IMO

I'm not saying he doesn't, I just get the impression that Allan takes a bit more managing than others.
It appears Stubbs is doing a great job of it.

andrew70
08-03-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm not saying he doesn't, I just get the impression that Allan takes a bit more managing than others.
It appears Stubbs is doing a great job of it.

Possibly mate. Stubbs has been a breath of fresh air.