PDA

View Full Version : Stanton

Scooter
08-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Looked good when he came on. A goal and an assist not to bad

Glory Lurker
08-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Yep. Would love him to get back on a roll, and today can only have helped his confidence.

Billy Whizz
08-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Thought he made an impact when he came on. Also thought his corners were excellent

NAE NOOKIE
08-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Stanton always hits the ground running when he comes on, that's why I would always prefer him on the bench to Danny Handling.

hibeemikey21
08-03-2015, 07:15 PM
I was thinking that it's a real shame (for him) that Allan came in as that would have been his position and a chance to really kick on this year. I reckon he'll be considering his options if we hold onto Allan in the summer

snooky
08-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Thought he made an impact when he came on. Also thought his corners were excellent

Sam has probably benefitted from his wee spell out of the limelight.
A lot of weight was put on his young shoulders at the end of last season.

HibsNutter
08-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Want to see him start on Wednesday, maybe give Allan or McGeouch a rest with Cowdenbeath in mind. I still think he still has potential to grow into an important player for us.

Alex Trager
08-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Really like Stanton.

One of our more direct players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vault Boy
08-03-2015, 07:29 PM
A player I (and many others) rate very highly, would love to see him feature more from now until the end of the season, and then next year, of course. I have a feeling he would have started ahead of Handling at the tip of the diamond recently had he not fallen ill, so it was good to see him get a decent run out today and snag a goal so quickly.

Unseen work
08-03-2015, 07:34 PM
suprised at how little game time he has had this season. Great young player who stubbs will know his potential, all about nursing him as like a previous poster said he had alot of pressure on him last season

emerald green
08-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Sam Stanton is a good young footballer and it's a sign of the increasing strength in depth of the Hibs squad that we have someone like him on the bench.

Sam would probably be a first choice first team player at many other clubs, some of which currently play in the SPFL.